Best Protection Cover/Case/Bumper

Search This thread

samarth05

Dec 11, 2013
Pune
First i was using a flip cover which was free with my SP. Then i used Hard Case.. Due to its Softness on the back, my phone broke down and i had to repair the display.. :( Then i used Silicon covers for some time and finally is using this one
IMG_20140418_WA0001.jpg

abhinav.mhjn

Jun 17, 2013
chandigarh
Even I am using the same bro and it cost me just 300rs HD screen guard plus size line cover

Sent from my C5302 using XDA Free mobile app

MK99

Aug 3, 2010
Oulu
S-line

I use the black S-line too, and it fits perfectly. This is the third protective what has been tried.

sarkar1990

Dec 7, 2012
New Delhi
Maybe someone may recommend wallet case? I'd like it with slot for credit cards. I've seen many on ebay, but maybe someone could recommend (or not recommend) to buy any particular case.
i have one of those. It makes the phone very bulky and the screen keeps getting greasy. Also, you can hardly put in any cash, maximum of a few notes and a card. I also was afraid that the screen would be scratched by the dirt from the notes and the cards itself.

I wouldn't recommend it.

le grande magnetto

Jan 21, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A71
Redmi Note 10 Pro
i have one of those. It makes the phone very bulky and the screen keeps getting greasy. Also, you can hardly put in any cash, maximum of a few notes and a card. I also was afraid that the screen would be scratched by the dirt from the notes and the cards itself.

I wouldn't recommend it.
Well, in certain occasions wallet cover would save space because I would not need to care wallet together, so I am now wondering whether do I need case wallet or not, I'd like to know what case wallet I should choose. Could you upload photos of your case?

miloslavc

Jan 31, 2014
Its been a year since i bough XSP and during this time a tried many different cases and the best one in my personal opinion is nillkin case. It is the best out there you can buy and the fact that it costs around 5 euros on some Chinese sites with free shipping you cannot make a mistake buying it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am using soft silicone gel case for my xperia sp and I am happy with it than compared to the flip case which I was using earlier. Now my grip is great And because of soft body of case it absorb more shock.

I do not totally agree with you :D Soft silicone absorbs really well light shocks. That material receives kinetic energy from impact and soften vibrations, but does not dissapate those because of its closed shape. This is a problem with heavy impacts.Shock is absorbed and transmitted to the phone.
    With heavy shocks, a solid plastic cover reacts better in my opinion, because it absorbs vibrations for a very short period of time and breaks up, dissipating them , like a motorbike helmet.:cool: