The order of the camera images viewer is reversed

Search This thread

guyman20

Jun 6, 2011
I'm using CM 11.
After taking a photo, there's an option to slide the finger and view the images (and the other images taken by the camera).
In my case, for some reason, the order is reversed! It shows the first image ever taken first, I have to slide thousands of images to get to the new image.
Any solution?
Thank you

bhavstech

Aug 24, 2013
Mumbai
I'm using CM 11.
After taking a photo, there's an option to slide the finger and view the images (and the other images taken by the camera).
In my case, for some reason, the order is reversed! It shows the first image ever taken first, I have to slide thousands of images to get to the new image.
Any solution?
Thank you

there would be an option in galarry to sort the images modify the setting to name or date

guyman20

Jun 6, 2011
Well it does work, but I really want to use a stock app from a trusted source, and not an external paid app.
I'm sure there's a solution to this bug..

king_below_my_lord

Dec 2, 2012
Thrissur,Kerela
Well it does work, but I really want to use a stock app from a trusted source, and not an external paid app.
I'm sure there's a solution to this bug..

Hmm a stock app from a trusted source huh? If you can learn a lil Java and some minor hacking skills you can always decompile the camera app you "trust" and hunt for the code where the sort operation takes place which I expect to be done by an object of a small private or public class that implements comparator, for reversing the sort it would be a single line of code like comparator.reverse( theArrayListofpics); also it could be totally different simpler or complex code depending on the app, or you can avoid all the above pain in the ass and use a not-so-stock 3rd party apps like Focal by one of the CM devs.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk