Joan Sword by AmnesiaGames

Search This thread

AmnesiaGames

Jun 18, 2014
Santiago
Hey everyone! we wanted to introduce ourselves to the community. Our name is AmnesiaGames and we are an indie game developer company from Chile.

We are developing a platformer Action-RPG game for NVIDIA SHIELD, PC, PS Vita, OUYA and Android consoles that's called Joan Sword.

We want your feedback about the game and to help us decide wich logo looks better for the game! Please answer this poll (the shortest poll in the history of polls) and choose your favorite logo for Joan Sword!

*** goo. gl/Nst3xZ ***

1898408_661983520535865_1563371908_o.jpg

Please tell us what you like about platformer games and your opinions about Joan Sword in our Facebook page facebook.com /amnesiagames

Thank you so much for your support! cya guys!

10477547_705216022879281_7103495189760458927_o.jpg

UPDATE

Guys we finished the first demo of the game and we took some pics! I hope you like them, but please note that these are still in development so nothing is final, we would appreciate some opinions of course! Well the forum has some restrictions about urls for new users, so I'm not able to post the images directly, BUT I created a Photobucket to share the pics anyway with you guys hehehe enjoy! :)

s105.photobucket. com/user/AmnesiaGames/library/Gameplay%20Screenshots

Oh! and you can check out the "Concept Art" album to see some drafts of some Joan's sword abilities.

s105.photobucket. com/user/AmnesiaGames/library/Concept%20Art

THANK YOU!

Last edited:

AmnesiaGames

Jun 18, 2014
Santiago
Hi guys, we appreciate so much your interest!

Unfortanely the game is still in development, but this week we're gonna launch the first promo video with actual gameplay! so stay tuned!

We still want to know what the gamers like about RPG platformers, though, so we can know what to put more details on.

Thank you!

Reactions: winter128

AmnesiaGames

Jun 18, 2014
Santiago
Hi everyone! the promo video is not finished yet but we took gameplay pictures from the last version of the demo. I updated the thread with the links of our photobucket (the forum doesn't let us post more URLs because we are new :( )

s105.photobucket. com/user/AmnesiaGames/library/Gameplay%20Screenshots

s105.photobucket. com/user/AmnesiaGames/library/Concept%20Art

mudflap2.0

Apr 7, 2014
now we need a need for speed carbon like game open world for phones and shield, whoever makes that game would sure be on the money,

mudflap2.0

Apr 7, 2014
hahahaha maybe that could be our next project! :p

you would soo be in the money with that idea, especially if wwjoshdew shouted it out, I always wanted to have a psp carbon clone or port, if you make it you can basically take my money with that idea, and if it had multiplayer, it would surpass asphalt 8 if the graphics gave it a run for its money.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hahahaha maybe that could be our next project! :p

you would soo be in the money with that idea, especially if wwjoshdew shouted it out, I always wanted to have a psp carbon clone or port, if you make it you can basically take my money with that idea, and if it had multiplayer, it would surpass asphalt 8 if the graphics gave it a run for its money.
    Could you please add in pics or videos of actual game play?

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Could you please add in pics or videos of actual game play?

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

They've only posted concept art.
    Hi guys, we appreciate so much your interest!

Unfortanely the game is still in development, but this week we're gonna launch the first promo video with actual gameplay! so stay tuned!

We still want to know what the gamers like about RPG platformers, though, so we can know what to put more details on.

Thank you!