Nand Android Working

Search This thread
Last NBH builds with minor changes for stable work and new splash screens. And here is the most stable androidinstall from my friend hrustile, no need in update any more, highly recommended!!! http://www.mediafire.com/?wrzbe4hjekdx35f
P.S. Don't afraid to flash new images, it will effect kernel only, not your current system installation, i meen you will not need to reinstall android.
Latest update and freezing is gone, thx vsavichev :)

vsavichev

Mar 29, 2008
Ashdod
Welcome, i got one more update, with brightness ajustment, waiting for my friend to prepair nbh's, will be soon.

szaj

Feb 1, 2011
i cant back to windows. you're metod didnt work

" failed from sourceforge "

Rataplan

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 2, 2008
New dyke
Great job vsavichev, just installed your (Russian) version, but it just startup in Dutch, so I think it's not language related but it will use the info from your service provider.

It works perfect.

Thanks for giving the Nike phones a new live
. :D

@szaj,

To go back to WM just do this:

1. Format your sd-card.

2. Download a WM rom, and rename RUU_signed.nbh into nikeimg.nbh

3. Copy the file nikeimg.nbh in the root of your sd-card.

4. Turn your device off.

5. Press camera-button and power-button on the same time, in your device you'll see "Loading.." followed by "NIKEIMG.NBH - SPLASH1 - SPLASH2 - OS -" and the message "Press power button to start update image"

6. Press powerbutton, in your device you'll see "Update in progress" after finishing, you'll see "Update Complete UPDATE SUCCESS"

7. Now do a softreset by putting the styluspen in the little hole next to the usb connection.

8. Now you're phone will do the flashing and you're done.

Greetz,

Last edited:
I have another bug, every time goes phone to standby, after a while start phone restarting with rolling some text : set volume 256 to 5 etc..

it makes with all builds, your russian and hrustile too. :(

Another bug , it show the battery only full charge, 100%.

vsavichev

Mar 29, 2008
Ashdod
Ok, here is the latest update, let's see, if the problems are gone.

Attachments

• NIKEIMG16k.rar
    2.7 MB · Views: 78
  • NIKEIMG20k.rar
    2.7 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:

vsavichev

Mar 29, 2008
Ashdod
I don't think this kernel will work with old radios, so there is a choice- or flash new radio, or stay with windows mobile...

vsavichev

Mar 29, 2008
Ashdod
mark81 Just for you, last not completely tested version, try it.
And use androidinstall i added in the first post, it's the most stable, made especially for NIKI NAND installing.

Attachments

• NIKEIMG16kpm0vib.7z
    2.7 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:

szaj

Feb 1, 2011
back to windows didnt work. I try step by step as you guys said before but the screen is freezed on the 3 colours and serial. What I doing wrong

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hard SPL your phone first before proceeding.

Don't let your battery to discharge completely, if it happens, connect the charger (red led appears), take out the battery (with the charger still connected, red led remains on), put the battery back (orange led appears) and then fast turn the phone on and enter bootloader mode because there the phone is charging even that no led is on.

Google Android kernel build working from NAND memory.

I am glad to introduce you the result of our hard work, based on the android kernel and tinboot bootloader, made by DZO. I am, vsavichev, working on kernel, my friend hrustile- on design and system, and my friend blyha- on the hardware researching and testing part.

HOWTO Installation process.
    Doing on the security unlocked phone under your own responsibility, all unlocking info is here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=355730

1. Download Nikeimg.7z, archive contain 2 images, for 20 or 16 keys keyboard.
    2. Flash it like usual firmware, which means:
    2.2 From the SDcard:rename file NIKEIMG16K(20K).nbh to NIKEIMG.nbh and put it to the root of SD card. Make folder named "andboot" in the root of your SD card and put there android build itself, which usually named "androidinstall.tar",if not, rename it. My recommendation is this one, from my friend hrustile : http://www.multiupload.com/OYW85PFMH1. No need to format SD card or remove any files. Turn off your phone and reboot to bootoader mode (e.g. hold CAMERA and POWER buttons) Then phone will detect itself that there is a firmware is on your SD card and will ask your to press POWER button, so press it. Flashing takes about 20 seconds, after it's over pull the battery or press reset.
    2.3 From the PC: same procedure exept no need to put NIKEIMG.NBH on the SD card. You need to put it to the folder with flasher on the PC. The rest same as SD card flashing.

But it's not all!!!

3. Turn device on and wait until i says "Hold down Volume Up or DPad Center to launch installer" press and hold central button, you'll see installer menu. If you missed yo press button- reset and press it directly after seeing some output on the screen.
    Choose Data & Sys on "(*) NAND" and press Install android, then answer yes twice. Now installation process is started, wait for a minute or so.

4 And at last after installation is over press Quit, first boot takes some time so be patient. Then enjoy your Android.

Working:
    1. Sound
    1.1 Loud speaker
    1.2 Voice speaker
    1.3 Headset
    1.4 Volume adjusting

2. Network
    2.2 Bluetooth
    2.3 GSM
    2.4 GPRS/EDGE/3G

3. Camera
    3.1 Main
    3.2 Front

4. Hard Buttons

5. Display
    5.1 Touch
    5.2 Calibration

6. Power Managment
    6.1 Hybernation(Sleep)
    6.2 Brightness Adjustment

7. Vibration

Works/Not works

Here are the last tested images, archive contains 20k and 16k version. I tried some radios, the best one was 1.71k.
    After heavy experiments my Nikes touchscreen dead, so this project is over for me. I'll upload all the files i changed in kernel souces and wish good luck for people, who will continue my work.
    For the people who have no problem with vibration, there is new image with 11M extra RAM, not a big deal but still nice.
    I will try to send one to you by airmail.
    I have 4 of them.
    mark81 Just for you no vibration version.