[ROM MIxUI v10] [02.03.2012] MIUI 2.3.2 Multilanguage (with HTC Beats Audio)

Search This thread

thetrisatria

Thank you very much.
Downloading and testing.
If you do not mind, I opened a post on this rom HTCMania with direct link to this post.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Doing a full wipe has been corrected, now I can configure. Sorry xD
The video camera to work is to set it to 720p, if it does not work.

nice to hear that, thanks for testing and it's ok if you wanna post to the site.

how i wish the annoying boot sound can be removed

try delete this file /system/media/bootaudio.mp3
or you can replace it to any .mp3 file you like, remember to give the same name and set proper permission.

Reactions: Rechargelegend

chiefy009

Oct 29, 2010
If you us the bootanimation.bin file out of my Rom and put it in system/bin it will allow you download and use boot animations in theme manager

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

Reactions: thetrisatria

loveuhp

Jun 6, 2010
Thai Nguyen City
that's great...
this rom is very very cool, smooth, fast and so on....at lease for me. because i have tried many MIUI roms but this is the best...specially battery drains slower...than other rom.best for me.
thank so much!

and i have a request, i want to add Vietnamese on it. u can do that in next ver plasese...!

thetrisatria

that's great...
this rom is very very cool, smooth, fast and so on....at lease for me. because i have tried many MIUI roms but this is the best...specially battery drains slower...than other rom.best for me.
thank so much!

and i have a request, i want to add Vietnamese on it. u can do that in next ver plasese...!

i'm afraid there will be no Vietnamese support, unless you help me to translate the string. would you? BTW, thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Rechargelegend

nyanggo

Jan 6, 2011
Korean translation is incomplete and a lot of part of the ROM is displayed in English.

Could you please update Korean string files with this ROM's string files?

mediafire/?mbv59xys27bdhbb

(sorry for inconvenient link, i can't post outlink)

this is the most famous MIUI ROM for nexus one, which has complete Korean translation.

td101

Feb 27, 2011
NEW VERSION UPLOADED!
more language added. please check my blog for details.
enjoy the rom, enjoy the weekend. :D

hi!

my phone boots up perfectly - but unfortunately in chinese :)
could you kindly point me to the menu where to change the language? i cant read the chinese... thanks and thank you for your work!

EDIT: i did factory reset and put german SIMcard, then language changed to german

Last edited:

sirkay

Mar 24, 2011
KL
Beats Audio was really work on our Ray mate? feel any different? if does, i'll install right away

sirkay

Mar 24, 2011
KL
ive installed it on my ICS Beta, but not quite sure whether the sound improve or not. i felt the bass and treble were very clear. i dont test the sound before install. think i need to remove all the related files and test the sound then will test again after installed Beats Audio.

will do it later after The Reds vs The Gunners and will give the both results, match and sound :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIxUI is a port of MIUI ROM for Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray (ST18i). It’s based on MIUI HTC Desire HD and Cyanogenmod7-FXP.
    This is my personal ROM. I just want to share it with everybody. You can report bugs here, but don’t force me to fix them. If you like my work, buy me a beer. I’ll try to keep update the ROM every week, enjoy!

Information:
    Version: 10
    MIUI version: 2.3.2
    Android version: 2.3.7 Gingerbread
    Base ROM: CM FXP-109
    Language: Bahasa Indonesia, English, Chinese, German, Spanish, Korean, Italian, Dutch, Danish, French, Portuguese.

PLEASE DONT MIRROR MY ROM OR PUT HOT-LINK TO THE FILE!

Download:
    MIxUI v10

kordroid.jpg

DISCLAIMER: I’M NOT RESPONSIBLE TO ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY INSTALLING THIS ROM. TAKE YOUR OWN RISK!
    new version, latest miui with extra beats audio. check it out :D
    enjoy :)
    WORKS:
    GSM Radio
    Data
    Wi-Fi
    GPS
    Bluetooth
    Camera
    Camera Flash (torch mode)
    LED
    Boot animation

BUGS:
    FM Radio
    Wi-Fi tethering (it’s loaded but no works)
    NEW VERSION UPLOADED!
    more language added. please check my blog for details.
    enjoy the rom, enjoy the weekend. :D
    Pointed to your Rom from my miui thread as I asked for mine to be closed now I have moved device

Hope thats ok

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium