[ROM][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL] ★uXYLON v2.9.5★ | HALO | PIE | HYBRID | RIBBONS | 27-JUL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

seekup241

Jan 28, 2011
Its called this ROM works wonderfully and you clearly are doing something wrong!

Sent from my HTC DROID DNA using xda premium

volume wake not working out of deep sleep is a know issue, and as stated it's most likely do to the kernel, not the rom.

if you try to use the feature it will work for the first few minutes but after say 30 mins it will not. the same goes for home key wake or any other hard key.

you really shouldn't lend to a topic on this forum unless you know what you are talking about.

still looking for a good substitute for the volume wake if anyone has one

Sent from my HTC DROID DNA using xda app-developers app

amit_sen

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 27, 2011
New Delhi
volume wake not working out of deep sleep is a know issue, and as stated it's most likely do to the kernel, not the rom.

if you try to use the feature it will work for the first few minutes but after say 30 mins it will not. the same goes for home key wake or any other hard key.

you really shouldn't lend to a topic on this forum unless you know what you are talking about.

I just wake my device after 25 mins approx and volume wake worked ;)
Maybe try pressing the volume button twice or thrice.

How can I get the look that is in the OP? I'm getting ready to flash.. easy to obtain that look and feel?

Weather is a uccw widget. For wallpaper, u need to search.

Tapatalked from TF300T

Last edited:
Reactions: jbarcus81

seekup241

Jan 28, 2011
I just wake my device after 25 mins approx and volume wake worked ;)
Maybe try pressing the volume button twice or thrice

Tapatalked from TF300T

lol touche! hittin it a few times does work for me, even a single hit will work, but I'm telling you man intermittently it will just stop working. at this point I'm just *****ing but it irks the crap out of me

_phoey

May 13, 2013
Yet another ROM? It seems like since CM10.1, development for this phone has taken off! Amazing!

Sent from my Droid DNA running Rootbox

amit_sen

Mar 27, 2011
New Delhi
Exactly what to do to make stuff bigger, i made the status bar bigger,in settings,the options are still way too small.

SHould i change system density?

In UI mode,option selected is Phone (360 DP),System Density : 480,App UI mode Phone (360dp).

The icons in the APP drawer and on the home are still too small.

Also in Performance settings it shows "Your Kernel does not support Voltage Control".

When in settings , i go to developer options and click on launch settings , i get a "unfortunately settings has stopped working" message.

Some customisations in battery colours dont work..

Setup your phone as per below creenshot.
qu7u8ehe.jpg

For UV/UV , use CRPalmers kernel.
Use any free app like trickster mod from play store to change settings.

Launch Tools FC hopefully be solved in next release :)

DNA | ⓣⓐⓟⓐⓣⓐⓛⓚ | TF300T

Last edited:

cc16177

Mar 13, 2009
How do I turn on the floating Window feature?

Sent from my HTC DROID DNA using Tapatalk 2

amit_sen

Mar 27, 2011
New Delhi
How do I turn on the floating Window feature?

Sent from my HTC DROID DNA using Tapatalk 2

Press recents button. It will show the apps.
Then long-press the app. A new menu will open up for that. From this new menu select floating mode.
See screenshot section in 2nd post ;)

DNA | ⓣⓐⓟⓐⓣⓐⓛⓚ | TF300T

cc16177

Mar 13, 2009
Press recents button. It will show the apps.
Then long-press the app. A new menu will open up for that. From this new menu select floating mode.
See screenshot section in 2nd post ;)

DNA | ⓣⓐⓟⓐⓣⓐⓛⓚ | TF300T

Awesome, thanks. Any plans in adding the other "floating window" feature that automatically opens any notification in the floating mode?

thunderbolt33

Feb 17, 2012
Silver Spring
Setup your phone as per below creenshot.
qu7u8ehe.jpg

For UV/UV , use CRPalmers kernel.
Use any free app like trickster mod from play store to change settings.

Launch Tools FC hopefully be solved in next release :)

DNA | ⓣⓐⓟⓐⓣⓐⓛⓚ | TF300T

I did this and my home screen and dock and apps are all still way too small, is there something I might be doing wrong?

tman23

Jun 1, 2010
Frankfort
OnePlus 8T

I actually know quite a bit about this stuff, but its people like YOU that truly know nothing about development and just come in here and expect everything done for you! Its called do your own research and save the *****ing for someone that wants to hear, because I can guarantee no one in here wants to hear someone ungrateful and lazy such as yourself complain! Thanks and have a nice day :eek:

seekup241

Jan 28, 2011
I actually know quite a bit about this stuff, but its people like YOU that truly know nothing about development and just come in here and expect everything done for you! Its called do your own research and save the *****ing for someone that wants to hear, because I can guarantee no one in here wants to hear someone ungrateful and lazy such as yourself complain! Thanks and have a nice day :eek:

Who are you and what are you talking about ? Over reaction much?

If you have a problem with me take it to PM otherwise stfu

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

x70xchallengerx

Apr 8, 2012
www.nbdesign.xyz
Another bug I've seen in my experience is that SMS messages with more than 2 parts (or so... aka long messages) don't like to send..

I end up screenshotting the failed text and sending that xD

I remember this happening on Newts M7 rom.

thunderbolt33

Feb 17, 2012
Silver Spring
Another bug I've seen in my experience is that SMS messages with more than 2 parts (or so... aka long messages) don't like to send..

I end up screenshotting the failed text and sending that xD

I remember this happening on Newts M7 rom.

+1 seems to be happening on Flyhalfs CM 10.1 ROM as well I came here hoping for it to work but then realized they come from the same source :silly: But it seems i've found a new ROM to enjoy! :good:

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
+1 seems to be happening on Flyhalfs CM 10.1 ROM as well I came here hoping for it to work but then realized they come from the same source :silly: But it seems i've found a new ROM to enjoy! :good:

if you enable split sms it will send more than 2 parts, and anyways people on the other end (in my experience) get them broken up anyways so I really dont see the need to send 1 big long message. just my opinion

amit_sen

Mar 27, 2011
New Delhi
Awesome, thanks. Any plans in adding the other "floating window" feature that automatically opens any notification in the floating mode?

If its added, then it will be on my build.

Trying to make sense of these.. In Trickster Mod.. I don't have the same labels as this.. Any clarification for this??

View attachment 2116486

From your screenshot I can see almost similar labels. You can go on to change them.Don't change the others.
The labels I posted where from faux kernel enhancement app.

Who are you and what are you talking about ? Over reaction much?
If you have a problem with me take it to PM otherwise stfu

Children, peace.
Don't want any mod intervention on this thread.
Take your drama to PM.

DNA | ⓣⓐⓟⓐⓣⓐⓛⓚ | TF300T

Donut42

Jan 6, 2011
TWRP Restore

OK so I have a large issue here. I created a nandroid backup before flashing this, but I cannot use TWRP or CWM to restore my backup. Neither of these recoveries even sees my backup I made. I did some research and found out there was a second "level" created on my SDCard that CM10.1 uses for some reason. I am unable to restore to my previous backup and I really need to. Can anyone help me out?

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

OK so I have a large issue here. I created a nandroid backup before flashing this, but I cannot use TWRP or CWM to restore my backup. Neither of these recoveries even sees my backup I made. I did some research and found out there was a second "level" created on my SDCard that CM10.1 uses for some reason. I am unable to restore to my previous backup and I really need to. Can anyone help me out?

I found this article on TWRP website. http://teamw.in/androidmultiuser

Apparently Android 4.2 allows a phone to have multiple "users" which creates a second folder for media. Consequently, if you flash from a 4.1 to 4.2 rom your data will be moved to a /sdcard0/ or /emulated/0/0 like mine did. The data is the same and I can't seem to figure out how to tell TWRP to read the correct restore in order to roll back.

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

I found this article on TWRP website. http://teamw.in/androidmultiuser

Apparently Android 4.2 allows a phone to have multiple "users" which creates a second folder for media. Consequently, if you flash from a 4.1 to 4.2 rom your data will be moved to a /sdcard0/ or /emulated/0/0 like mine did. The data is the same and I can't seem to figure out how to tell TWRP to read the correct restore in order to roll back.

Try reflashing a recovery when on 4.2.x and see if it will redetect the filesystem because cwm works for me on 4.2.2 with no problems

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium HD app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL] ★uXYLON v2.9.5★ | HALO | PIE | HYBRID | RIBBONS | 27-JUL

STANDARD DISCLAIMER:
    The rom has been compiled from sources available from uXylon, DNA CM10.1
    All credit for the ROM is the uXylon team alone. See credits sections as well.

DONT BLAME me if anything goes wrong with the device after flashing this ROM...

uXylon is a free, community built, firmware distribution of Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance, customization and reliablity over stock Android for your device.
    Massive features over various of community are available in uXylon, check our listings below.

18dw.png

uXylon Features

HALO
    PIE (Option between Slim or PA Pie)
    Hardware key rebinding!
    Floating Mode
    Per App DPI
    Ribbons
    Privacy Guard
    Dark UI
    Breathing SMS
    Random Color Toggles

Recommended Installation Steps

Coming from another Custom ROM

1. Wipe Data/Factory Reset (This does not affect your Internal/External storage)
    2. Wipe Cache
    3. Wipe Dalvik Cache
    4. Flash uXylon zip
    5. Flash JB GAPPS
    6. Reboot

NOTE :-> After initial bootup install crpalmer's aosp kernel from 2nd post, Otherwise WiFi wont work.
    IF you are GSM user, then flash GSMPatch v2 from Flyhalf's CM10.1 thread.

How to upgrade uXylon versions:

1. Download uXylon update
    2. Flash uXylon update
    3. Flash JB GAPPS
    4. Wipe Cache (Optional)
    5. Wipe Dalvik Cache (Optional)
    6. Reboot

DOWNLOAD LINKS

uXylon ROM
    Gapps

G+ Community - https://plus.google.com/communities/113055388128726029211

Changelog - https://github.com/UltimatumKang/ChangelogUKG

SOURCES
    uXylon
    Kernel Sources

CREDITS

- CyanogenMod
    - AOKP
    - Fruit N Veggies
    - ParanoidAndroid
    - TeamBAKED
    - SlimRoms
    - ChameleonOS
    - ock
    + CHAD0989
    + CRPALMER

BUGS

*Since its CM10.1 based so all bugs which are present in CM10.1 will be present as well.

It will make it worthwhile if u press THANKS button and rate the thread 5 STARS.
    Changelog
    27-Jul

https://plus.google.com/102380351666725905576/posts/MGRMsCidvrg

Recommended Kernel

CRpalmer AOSP Kernel

http://d-h.st/KJM

Recomended Settings
    CPU : 384- 1728
    Governer : Interactive
    UV -50mv across range
    I/O Scheduler : CFQ

Governer Control ::

Hispeed Load : 80
    Hispeed Frq : 1.4 ghz
    Timer rate : 20000
    Min. Sample Time : 40000

Special Mention :: pio-masaki for helping me in using prebuilt kernel

Screenshots
    erygyvyg.jpg
    ubysu6a9.jpg
    ujyjese9.jpg
    if all goes well, a new build should arrive in this weekend :D

My rom will be updated once base is updated to 4.3
    When it will be done, i don't know.

DNA | ⓣⓐⓟⓐⓣⓐⓛⓚ | TF300T
    Hey amit_sen, will you be updating this with chads and crpalmers latest commits?

All the changes being done on cm10.2 currently. I have already fixed Bluetooth audio issues with slim 8.0 release :D

I will start to build again once uXylon starts using 4.3 as a base.

DNA | ⓣⓐⓟⓐⓣⓐⓛⓚ | TF300T