Detailed Review of Martian Notifier smartwatch!!!

Search This thread

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
Just wanted to let you guys know, I just posted a detailed review of Martian Notifier smartwach with LOTS of pics over in Accessory thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2793473

Though I have been a loyal supporter and user of Metawatch (both FRAME and STRATA) and also used Omate TS and other simpler BT feature-watches, I found most of their features to be an overkill for my everyday use. At the current moment, Notifier is my new shiny toy which does exactly what I need where I find less to me be more ;)

But anyway, it might not be a cup of tea for everybody, especially those who are looking for high tech gadget on the wrist. I think it more suited for a general average consumer who wants a traditional analog watchface wrist watch with a bonus smart functionality, which I have to say Martian guys implemented VERY good!!! That is a reason why I decided to post my review in general Accessories section of XDA. If you have any questions or comments about the review, I would prefer if you post it in the review thread since I will be checking it more often (easier for me to keep a track of hundreds of reviews I posted on XDA so far ;)).