Droid X Bricked??

Search This thread

Orange_furball

Feb 3, 2012
Scranton
So.... long story short I had to sbf my dx. I followed a guide on rootzwiki that ended with me only booting into bootloader. After some Googling I found out that I need to install an operating system. I thought sbfing did that, but I proceeded with a guide from androidforums and re-sbfed. Still stuck in bootloader. Here's what it says...

Bootloader
Err:A5,70,70,00,1F

MEM_MAP Blank
Service Req'd
Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

What do I do?

©2012 Galaxy Note i717

infazzdar

Dec 20, 2010
What SBF did you use?
And what was your system version before you attempted SBFing?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Orange_furball

Orange_furball

Feb 3, 2012
Scranton
What SBF did you use?

I was on the .621 then I rooted and flashed cherrygum ics. After that I changed my boot image and boot animation. I couldn't boot. Could not get past the boot animation and couldn't boot into cwm. So I SBFed to the .602 file.

©2012 Galaxy Note i717

Orange_furball

Feb 3, 2012
Scranton
If you want to root, after you have flashed to .621 you have to SBF to .604 via Linux. (Note: If you don't flash 604 via Linux it will screw up your radios.)

From .604 you can root and flash roms.

I just rooted by sbfing in Linux to the milestone x sbf file and then installed boosted ics.

Should I go and sbf to .621 then .604?

Can't test the radios as I'm not on Verizon... and I'm trying to sell or trade this puppy.

©2012 Galaxy Note i717

only1battman

Jan 26, 2011
Get one of your friends numbers and activate the phone on that number. Also what kind of condition is the phone in?? Ill buy it cheap.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK. Then reroot?

©2012 Galaxy Note i717

If you want to root, after you have flashed to .621 you have to SBF to .604 via Linux. (Note: If you don't flash 604 via Linux it will screw up your radios.)

From .604 you can root and flash roms.

What SBF did you use?

I was on the .621 then I rooted and flashed cherrygum ics. After that I changed my boot image and boot animation. I couldn't boot. Could not get past the boot animation and couldn't boot into cwm. So I SBFed to the .602 file.

©2012 Galaxy Note i717

You have to SBF to .621.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2