Dzo's Aurora ICS for u8800 - General Discussion

Search This thread

orangesodaxxl

Mar 14, 2012
forumber partition didnt work :( (good that i made backup before) :) when i install partition my phone stucks at Huawei logo....strange....maybe aurora doesnt support partition :confused:

dark_vader

Nov 17, 2011
forumber partition didnt work :( (good that i made backup before) :) when i install partition my phone stucks at Huawei logo....strange....maybe aurora doesnt support partition :confused:

It should work since Aurora doesn't need to be partitioned. Roms that doesn't need partition (like Aurora, CM7, etc...) should work with any partition, stock or not.
Did you install 2 times? Did you do 3 wipes for data, system, cache before install rom? Try that and before install reboot to recovery.

Reactions: orangesodaxxl

angmarGR

May 9, 2013
I've been using Aurora 5v20 with forumber2's partition for more than a month, works like a charm and with 1.5GB data partition I don't need to worry about moving apps to the SD.

Something must have gone wrong during the partitioning on your phone, aurora has no issues with the partition.

Reactions: orangesodaxxl

orangesodaxxl

Mar 14, 2012
It should work since Aurora doesn't need to be partitioned. Roms that doesn't need partition (like Aurora, CM7, etc...) should work with any partition, stock or not.
Did you install 2 times? Did you do 3 wipes for data, system, cache before install rom? Try that and before install reboot to recovery.

Thanks! everything works perfectly now :)
i figured out what was the problem :)

Last edited:

TziMmysGr

Nov 23, 2011
Good morning to all!! I' ve been using aurora up21 for a long time. Best rom for me till now. I have a little problem though... Almost in every call I am trying to make, first it will drop and I have to call again in order to prosed.... Does anyone else have this problem or knows a solution?

Thanks...

surfboardcm

Sep 23, 2007
Lisbon
hello, i´m trying to play real racing 3 and it crash continuously. Does it happen to anyone else?it's a problem of memory?of cpu speed?
thanks

lyalldaniel

Jun 27, 2012
help

hey there everyone
i am currently using MIUI-Elite ROM 9.7
kernel version is 2.6.32.9-perf
baseband is 129005

I have tried to install this rom twice and have cleared the cache, system and data parts prior to installing and still no luck

I would like to know if there is a more stable rom that i can use as at the moment my wifi drops out when i get more than 5 metres from the access point in my room and the battery life barely lasts a day.

Can someone/anyone please advise me the best thing to do next??

Thank
Lyall

Ponder Stibbons

Nov 1, 2011
hey there everyone
i am currently using MIUI-Elite ROM 9.7
kernel version is 2.6.32.9-perf
baseband is 129005

I have tried to install this rom twice and have cleared the cache, system and data parts prior to installing and still no luck

I would like to know if there is a more stable rom that i can use as at the moment my wifi drops out when i get more than 5 metres from the access point in my room and the battery life barely lasts a day.

Can someone/anyone please advise me the best thing to do next??

Thank
Lyall

Hi,

try Aurora ICS 4.0.4 for u8800 - Version 5.0 update 20

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1492957

Hth,

Ponder

Cursed Chico

Jul 9, 2011
Istanbul
my kernel 3.0.8
Build number aurora 5.0 u20

My torch is not working.

Also i have trouble to open phone. I have to press and sometiems hold for a long time open phone.

And with wifi on, the battery goes very fast.

And to use camera , it requires a sd vard but i dont have :(

I just installed.

aekfc212

Aug 28, 2013
i just flash my phone for the forst time with aurora v5u20
the only problem i faced was that the wifi couldn;t connect to any network.
after a lot of search i managed to find a solution
i did only the steps 2 and 3 but it worked for me
"
I suffered the same crap till I did the following:
1. Download u21.
2. Find system\bin\wpa_supplicant and delete wpa_supplicant
3. Find system\bin\wpa_supplicant_alt and RENAME wpa_supplicant_alt to wpa_supplicant
4. Flash again
5. Enjoy

btw the rom is great
everything works great till now worth the change

Last edited:

Mr.Wolf

Apr 2, 2007
Post deleted because it had incorrect information, Swapper (swap file) is NOT working :(

Last edited:
Reactions: kickban

Top Liked Posts