Wallpaper Previews.... :)

Wallpaper_1.jpg
Wallpaper_2.jpg
Wallpaper_3.jpg
Wallpaper_4.jpg
Wallpaper_5.jpg
Wallpaper_7.jpg

Preview.gif

Also @Uki art Bootanimation.... Needs to be liitle more fancy i think :rolleyes: The last COW ROM flag animation will go on part 1 and must be looped. Need to think more....

Last edited:

ukicar

Jan 29, 2011
Београд
Redmi Note 10
@Galaxtus
great idea for Wallpaper ...
I like the animation too ...

@ukicar: You made wonderful icons.

But if I'm allowed I beg for one thing. Bing in a new combination of color! Muppet, comic - or agricultural Style.

But no black - we already have Asylum and others.
And no BabyBlue, Grey, ICS, F*cking boring standard-themeing. Pleeeaaasseee not!!! :crying:

Thank you!!!

I can draw all animals .. but it will take some time for it. Yet it is a original work ...
If @ Vet approved such an icon ... I will start working.

Last edited:

vet-note

Jun 24, 2012
Nebelstadt
I'm sorry guys. You are quick. I almost can't keep up your pace. Just sent my children to school and now I'm ready to look into all your pics and bootanimation and everything. Thanks a million. I never imagined to get so much support for my little project. :)

I'm almost frightened right now this project seems to be bigger than I thought first. So let me breathe a little bit. :cool:

vet-note

Jun 24, 2012
Nebelstadt
@Galaxtus
great idea for Wallpaper ...
I like the animation too ...

I can draw all animals .. but it will take some time for it. Yet it is a original work ...
If @ Vet approved such an icon ... I will start working.

Yes, please I like the icons. Regarding colors, what about dark green, red and brown as colors? Or comic style with all colors? Perhaps a dark green as background for settings and dialer?

And please stay on topic, but music as background for graphical work is needed, your absolutely right Uki.;)

vet-note

Jun 24, 2012
Nebelstadt
Wallpaper Previews.... :)

Wallpaper_1.jpg
Wallpaper_2.jpg
Wallpaper_3.jpg
Wallpaper_4.jpg
Wallpaper_5.jpg
Wallpaper_7.jpg

Preview.gif

Also @Uki art Bootanimation.... Needs to be liitle more fancy i think :rolleyes: The last COW ROM flag animation will go on part 1 and must be looped. Need to think more....

@galaxtus looking at your wallpapers I get thirsty. Hmmm fresh milk, milked from our handsome milker @TZB.:D
But I think there shouldn't be to much white, just a little bit and grass green instead of blue? I like Number 7 most and the animated one apparently. So we should leave the animated wallpaper picker in the rom.

Last edited:

ukicar

Jan 29, 2011
Београд
Redmi Note 10
Yes, please I like the icons. Regarding colors, what about dark green, red and brown as colors? Or comic style with all colors? Perhaps a dark green as background for settings and dialer?

And please stay on topic, but music as background for graphical work is needed, your absolutely right Uki.;)

As for icons set that I posted here .. will not be a problem to change color.

cartoon icons ... I can draw them, need time. Just tell me how many icons do you need?

vet-note

Jun 24, 2012
Nebelstadt
As for icons set that I posted here .. will not be a problem to change color.

cartoon icons ... I can draw them, need time. Just tell me how many icons do you need?

10 to 12 Icons very simple and small for system settings. Cartoons for the numbers of the dialer (1-9,0), and one for the ugly contact picture. So a whole lot. But you don't have to Uki. Just if there's enough time. :)

Everybody who likes can think about the icons for system apps. So we need lots of small pics.

Reactions: ukicar and Galaxtus

Galaxtus

Oct 12, 2010
I have never seen a ROM developed with such intense passion. Cheers guys. This rom will be so different and versatile creation. Need to work on the eyelash for the boot animation. I think ROM will be amazing. :)

@Uki, dial icons looks super :)

@Milady, what sort of color are planning to do. CM has grey and Asylum has black. Maybe some dark brown or green. Its you choice. It would be helpful in creating combination colors.

Last edited:
Reactions: vet-note

Gugelhupf

Dec 18, 2011
Lunatic Asylum
I tried with a button background. Looks nice on the PC screen, but horrible on the phone. The small letters are too light colored, and hard to read.
@Uki: Could you please resize the icons, so it uses most of the space available. And if possible, for the small letters the same amount of brightness as the numbers.

Cheers, Markus

Reactions: ukicar

vet-note

Jun 24, 2012
Nebelstadt
Hello I did a first compile and as it'll be a girls Rom I thought a pink lockscreen handle would be appropriate :D
uploadfromtaptalk1362454372253.jpg
And before everybody starts moaning, there's still some work to do with notification bar color. :p

@galaxtus, dark green, brown and perhaps red would be nice colors. :) Btw I reboot quite often nowadays cause your boot animation is so lovely. :)

Markus and Uki, yes the dialer looks awesome already.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I want to release a themed cm10.1 rom and the purpose of this thread is to discuss colors, icons, bootanimations useful apps and all sort of things that will be included into the rom. As usual in XDA there will be no ETA but there will be a cow rom soon.:)

On topic for development. :). I'm really looking forward to all the nice pictures, drawings, wallpapers, useful suggestions you will post my friends. :)
    Everybody who likes to join in is welcome.

So please everybody use this thread only for rom related discussion, for off topic use the relevant threads.:angel:
    Hopefully we can release soon. Everything seems to work out very well cause all contributors to our roma did an amazing job. I never thought that the results would be so nice. Thank you guys. It's a pleasure to work with you. :)
    uploadfromtaptalk1363636110159.jpg
    New discussion thread in General, but no related Cow Rom in the development forums, and "Let us continue the madness".

So, is this a new "Official Off-topic thread? Not official but with a cow as camouflage?

For my part I liked the calmness and concentration on the device after the closing of the "Offical Off-Topic"-thread.
    That's why I ask if this is a reanimation or has a real N7000-related background.

Thanks in advance.

No offence - but what's your problem man? camouflage? no real background? That's strong stuff in my eyes! :eek:

There's a new dev - vet-note. And there will be an new rom very, very soon. If you gave yourself the chance to read a bit - you would know.
    And the difference is - the team around the dev dislikes to discuss about development as dry as a bone.
    There is already a bootanimation, parts of the theme and a rom in alpha-stadium. but already flashed and running. not published yet - truely. As you know - threads in dev sections aren't allowed until the rom is released. So the team meets here to support the dev in the alpha and beta stadium. Later here will be the discussion thread for the new Cow-Rom.
    You think it's a fake regarding the name? You are wrong!

And be asured - this discussion might be slightly different from the way you prefer.... :angel:
    So if you don't like it, why don't you concentrate on your really good work around XXLSZ?

So this is an open forum. As long as there is no breaking of rules - let the people do the job the way they like it. And please don't asume any "bad". ok?

Thank you in advance. :)
    0.png
    1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    4.png
    5.png
    6.png
    7.png
    8.png
    9.png
    s.png
    z.png

These are free icons that I found ... I like it.
    Hm ... I would never say you're drunk ...
    when I get drunk barely speak Serbian, let alone English :laugh::laugh:

-------------------------------------------------------

system setting icons
    button.png
    butt1.png

some icons
    koza.png
    patka.png

If you like I'll do more