[APP]Google Playstore 4.6.17

Search This thread

Englezos

Mar 30, 2014
www.penglezos.com
Hello XDA!
This is my first share and i got something special for ya'll!

google-play_00FA000001228971-1.png

Description:
Google PlayStore version: 4.6.17

Whats new:
This update bumps it up to version 4.6.17 and includes some nice features that should make the experience a whole lot better. One of our personal favorites is the ability to batch install apps. This should make life a whole lot easier whenever you’re loading all of your apps onto a new phone.

Another notable feature is that of new password options. Previously, there was an on/off toggle dealing with requiring passwords for purchases. That’s been replaced by three options: all purchases, every thirty minutes, or never. While most of us probably won’t notice this a whole lot, it should be good for parents with kids who often use their phones.

A few other updates were also thrown in such as some revised wording, ridding the settings overflow button and instead moving it to the slide-in menu, and after all these years, we finally have an option to manually check for updates to the Google Play Store. Nothing mind-blowing in this update, but it’s continued work towards a better Play Store.

Tests
Tested on: Xperia U

Screenshots
google-play-store-4-6-16-android-app-update.jpg

Download links

Simple APK
Flashable ZIP

Last edited:
Reactions: ahmedesmail

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello XDA!
    This is my first share and i got something special for ya'll!

google-play_00FA000001228971-1.png

Description:
    Google PlayStore version: 4.6.17

Whats new:
    This update bumps it up to version 4.6.17 and includes some nice features that should make the experience a whole lot better. One of our personal favorites is the ability to batch install apps. This should make life a whole lot easier whenever you’re loading all of your apps onto a new phone.

Another notable feature is that of new password options. Previously, there was an on/off toggle dealing with requiring passwords for purchases. That’s been replaced by three options: all purchases, every thirty minutes, or never. While most of us probably won’t notice this a whole lot, it should be good for parents with kids who often use their phones.

A few other updates were also thrown in such as some revised wording, ridding the settings overflow button and instead moving it to the slide-in menu, and after all these years, we finally have an option to manually check for updates to the Google Play Store. Nothing mind-blowing in this update, but it’s continued work towards a better Play Store.

Tests
    Tested on: Xperia U

Screenshots
    google-play-store-4-6-16-android-app-update.jpg

Download links

Simple APK
    Flashable ZIP