My review of the Xperia Z2 Tablet

Search This thread

james_lpool

Apr 25, 2012
Liverpool
Up to now i am very happy with my new z2, the only 2 small things i dont like is:

1. the placement of the usb port, i hate the fact that its on the top now as i often need to keep it plugged in while on games or the battery just goes.

2. the actual battery not being any better, in fact as a direct comparison to the my z1, for some strange reason i have it setup exactly the same, my z1 may lose about 1-2% over night not doing anything, but my z2 has been losing around 4-8% per night up to now.

James

hasenbein1966

Aug 9, 2011
2. the actual battery not being any better, in fact as a direct comparison to the my z1, for some strange reason i have it setup exactly the same, my z1 may lose about 1-2% over night not doing anything, but my z2 has been losing around 4-8% per night up to now.

Must be your configuration of software and settings (like synchronization etc.).

The tablet or the tablet's Android software is not to blame, so saying "my Z2 Tablet has worse standby battery consumption than my Z1" is unfair, pointless and wrong.

In fact the tablet has absolutely excellent standby consumption.

Top Liked Posts