Deleted all internal storage, reset, wiped all.. now stuck in cwm

Search This thread

Crisisx1

May 8, 2011
Orlando, FL
I need major help.. i think i messed up bad..

just like the title says i deleted all files on my internal storage, but i copied it all to my PC. i also reset and wiped all from cwm menu.. now the phone just stays in cwm menu.. i do have a nandroid back up but its on my pc and every time i connect my phone it wont recognize it

Davidion

Oct 22, 2010
yeah thats what i am doing now just downloaded the new stock uvalh2 about to PDA the file in odin, hopefully everythings ok... im pretty sure ill loose root

If you can ODIN without issue then nothing's ever really lost. Worse comes to worst you just have to redo all of your rooting again.

mrbmg

Nov 14, 2010
Midlothian, TX
If you connect to your pc does adb recognize it? If so can you push your saved files to the sdcard internal?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Crisisx1

May 8, 2011
Orlando, FL
im doing odin but its been on the same process for the past hour.. seems like its stuck

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 61

Davidion

Oct 22, 2010
That picture's too blurry for me to make out anything, but it doesn't look like you have auto reboot and f. reset time ticked? They need to be.

Exactly which file are you dumping into the PDA section? You should try the latest version of ODIN, 3.07.

Also, why does it say epic 4G?

Crisisx1

May 8, 2011
Orlando, FL
That picture's too blurry for me to make out anything, but it doesn't look like you have auto reboot and f. reset time ticked? They need to be.

Exactly which file are you dumping into the PDA section? You should try the latest version of ODIN, 3.07.

Also, why does it say epic 4G?

i am putting this file in pda

T999UVALH2_T999TMBALH2_T999UVALH2_HOME.tar idk why it says epic 4g weird, always said that..

ok and something really weird just happened i just unplugged my phone.. rebooted it, and it went back to my aokp rom i had on it before even tho i reset and wiped it all.. this is very weird!!!!!!