[ROM] [SM-N900W8] {no name ROM_NF1}[Update 24th June] 4.4.2 Note III for CANADA

Search This thread

shant0nu

Mar 28, 2012
Saskatoon
Its a shame in Canada I don't see anybody who can help us with custom ROM. Even we Canadian don't have a Note 3 Canadian Forum.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: amynjimmy and clenh

Blue1k

Feb 8, 2008
Rom is nice but auto correct does not work nor bluetooth file sharing. I'm looking at something else as these are deal breakers. Hope you can fix these issues

shant0nu

Mar 28, 2012
Saskatoon
Rom is nice but auto correct does not work nor bluetooth file sharing. I'm looking at something else as these are deal breakers. Hope you can fix these issues

Portable Wi-Fi hotspot, USB tethering and Bluetooth tethering working here perfectly. Bluetooth tethering straight tested on my Galaxy gear with null_23 ROM. Smooth like silk.
So may be you have to do a fresh installation with the light themed ROM. Dirty flash sometimes keep mixed up with your other custom ROM and give some malfunctions.

Blue1k

Feb 8, 2008
It was a full wipe. :(
Came from stock rooted.

Blue1k

Feb 8, 2008
Tried to install your themed rom. No auto correct. It shows suggestions just does not correct automatically.

shant0nu

Mar 28, 2012
Saskatoon
Tried to install your themed rom. No auto correct. It shows suggestions just does not correct automatically.

R u talking about the keyboard? Download the google keyboard from play store. Hope that will fix your auto correct problem. Here to me auto correct working with moderate setting.
Thanks

iZack187

Dec 28, 2012
Montreal
Hey, out of curiosity, what exactly makes this a "Canadian" rom...?
I've been T-Mobile (hltetmo/N900T) as well as international roms (hlte/N900) on my Rogers phone without problems.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: shant0nu

Blue1k

Feb 8, 2008
R u talking about the keyboard? Download the google keyboard from play store. Hope that will fix your auto correct problem. Here to me auto correct working with moderate setting.
Thanks

Thanks but I want the Samsung Keyboard. Not a fan of the Google one. There is something not correct with the themed Samsung Keyboard apk.

shant0nu

Mar 28, 2012
Saskatoon
Thanks but I want the Samsung Keyboard. Not a fan of the Google one. There is something not correct with the themed Samsung Keyboard apk.

Go to settings> control> language and input and there in the Samsung keyboard menu reset the keyboard settings. That may resolve our problem.

I've been T-Mobile (hltetmo/N900T) as well as international roms (hlte/N900) on my Rogers phone without problems.

Built by a Canadian.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Build from the best Dev team`s elements and Final release of 4.4.2 TW KitKat NF1 based
    Best for Canadians Note 3 and for them who want to make their own customization on the ROM.
    Supported Carrier Out of the box: SM- N900W8 Canadian Variants.
    (Rogers, Fido, Telus, Koodo, Bell, Virgin, SaskTel and MTS)
    This ROM also working like a charm with T-Mobile, international and Mexican Variants too.

no name ROM
    This ROM is best for Canadian SM- N900W8
    Options include:
    Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat NF1 based Un-themed(Stock) (Update June 24th 2014)

All the boring stuff below what is normal for all Custom ROM. lol but the speciality of this ROM is insane battery life.

1. New KK firmware Stock NF1 based lightly themed to get some touch of changes
    2. Stock, fast, clean & stable!
    3. TouchWiz launcher
    4. Exfat support
    5. Power Savings
    6. DeOdexed
    7. Rooted
    8. SuperSu
    9. LTE 4G boost Support
    10. Fully Optimized
    11. Modified SystemUI
    12. Disabled Boot Sound

Before your install:
    Recommended: Make a Nandroid Backup always.
    COPY ROM TO THE EXTERNAL SDCARD or internal SD BEFORE INSTALLING!
    You must System Wipe by CWM or TWRP Recovery from advance wipe menu. You can keep your data.
    Wipe Cache
    Wipe Dalvik-Cache
    Flash ROM

Thank me if you like this no name buttery smooth with insane massive battery life ROM.
    Enjoy……….!!!

Download , Deodexed and Rooted Stock looked
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/apz6tvctwryg5j5/n900W8_F1_Stock_Deodexed.zip
    Been running this for a day now. It's nice. No issues whatsoever. Been on xnote for a while, it's nice to have a Canadian rom. Good work.
    Actually, I just thought of one issue. After so many months of running a 9005 rom, I'm used to not being able to sign in to my Sammy account. I can sign in generally, but for example, with the old hub, I had purchased some movies. I can't sign in to video to see those movies. No biggie. Just curious.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using XDA Free mobile app

I am working on with D6 version last 3 days I am testing by myself as soon that passed I will update the download link. Of course that D3 version has ported from international version and in that there would be no them include. I already noticed the battery life on the D6 would be better than the current no name ROM. stay tuned......:good:

Built by a Canadian.

What happened with the S5 Transformed roms?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

On S5 Transform as soon I pack for a zip installer too many FC happening. As you guys know ported ROM always have some issues. So I decided not to share that for now until I am fully satisfied to test each and every step. Thanks

Okay I installed lightly themed anyways and do far so good

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Touchwiz still crashes for me but that's my only gripe

Okay here is my update touchwiz hasn't crashed in a couple of hours so it might have fixed itself other then everything is running really smooth and battery life has massive improvements over hyperdrive and Stock 4.4.2