No USB connection as well as Boot Image broken (all in lines)

Search This thread
May 7, 2011
After flashing to Overcome 2 beta 2 from JQ1 with application of bootloader batch, now during the booting (when there is a samsung galaxy tab sign) the screen becomes to show only lines, straight in many colours. What is more I do not have a USB connection with PC, neither in mass storage mode nor in Kies (I tried on 2 PC).
Additionally when I go to RECOVERY I am not able to see nothing else but the straight lines.
What might be the cause? I would love to flash it once again but I am not able to that. Of course I can use CMW from Android but I wanted to use Odin and to go back to JJ4 rom and then JQ1 and Overcome at the end.

Thanks for your advice.
Bart

TheGrammarFreak

Jul 29, 2010
twitter.com
I think it's an issue with the bootloaders, reflash the stock one WITH bootloaders (posted by Chainfire) using Odin and DON'T apply the bootloader patch. That should sort you ;)

May 7, 2011
I think it's an issue with the bootloaders, reflash the stock one WITH bootloaders (posted by Chainfire) using Odin and DON'T apply the bootloader patch. That should sort you ;)

I would love to that but I have no USB connectivity.Whenever I try to connect to PC, I got new hardware found = 7 CDCs.

I change the USB in settings to PDA and did not help. No idea what to do now...`

May 7, 2011
ok manage to get connection as a mass storage but not in kies. now trying the connection with odin. yes i have it.
the problem was launcher pro which blocked the connection and not allowing the drivers to be installed.

now will try to install JQ1 once again but with which PIT?

edit
ok. all fine, reflash stock, cf root and now overcome, all the hustle due to the bootloader patch.

Last edited:

TheGrammarFreak

Jul 29, 2010
twitter.com
ok manage to get connection as a mass storage but not in kies. now trying the connection with odin. yes i have it.
the problem was launcher pro which blocked the connection and not allowing the drivers to be installed.

now will try to install JQ1 once again but with which PIT?

edit
ok. all fine, reflash stock, cf root and now overcome, all the hustle due to the bootloader patch.

Cool, glad you got it fixed :D