What slowdown? G2 is fast as ever!

Search This thread

tiequinn

Oct 13, 2009
I've been a long time lurker here. I don't make many posts. In fact, I think my last post made was years ago lol. I'll cut to the chase.

I'm proud to say I'm a very happy owner of speed demon that is of LG G2. I've been reading forums and rolling my eyes each time I each a person complain of lag, microsutter, whatever you guys call it.

My phone is a Verizon 32 gb version. My G2 is not rooted. running full bore stock with none of the bloatware disabled. I have not made a single effort to optimize it at all. The G2 is loaded with every apps, movies, music, and pdfs until it ran out of storage. My home screen got all kinds of active widget running. Chrome browser got 20 tabs open. Gallery is always open and on standby. There are around 200mb of ram available after all is said and done.

Normally that would make users of lesser phone cringe as their phone screech to a crawl. After putting the G2 through the wringer personally, I have not noticed any slow down, any lag or so called microsutter. So my point being.. I don't get it at all when people cry foul at the slightest of hesitation.

People of G2, don't be afraid to load up all kinds of data, apps, whatnot! G2 will take it and ask for more! The LG G2 is fast as ever!

LONG LIVE THE SPEED KING!