[Q] Looking for a good transparent weather app

Search This thread

streetenigma23

Mar 9, 2013
I searched and didn't find a thread. Can someone direct me to where I could find one for this tab? Or maybe upload the apk? :fingers-crossed:

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
I searched and didn't find a thread. Can someone direct me to where I could find one for this tab? Or maybe upload the apk? :fingers-crossed:

Hey , Please can u upload ur Accuweather Widget . I can make it transparent . I have also made transparent accuweathet for my Tab 3 10.1 . Please upload it to a good file host .

Don't forget to press the thanks button !!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kypreo

Jul 2, 2014
Use aptoide to download apps, install an app called transparent clock and weather it's the best I have downloaded yet.

pride_kr

Oct 8, 2011
Sao Paulo
Hey , Please can u upload ur Accuweather Widget . I can make it transparent . I have also made transparent accuweathet for my Tab 3 10.1 . Please upload it to a good file host .

Can u do that on accuweather from magazine ux??

Sent from my SM-G900M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★

I can surely make it . I have done it on nature ux though but magazine ux is not same but there accuweather have a lot of similarities . It will be pretty same on Magazine ux as all weatger widgets contain pngs and jpegs . Upload it to some good file host , I prefer Mega or Mediafire . I will surely try my best . And please upload the pure stock Accuweather which is without any modification . And can you please make a video of accuweather bcoz I haven't seen how magazine ux weather widget looks like . You can make a video and zip it and upload it to a file host . And also don't forgot to zip the Accuweather . Zipping saves your internet data and also time . I am asking you for making a video bcoz so that I can see that which pngs does it uses for the home screen widget and which jpegs does it uses for when clicking the widget . It's not compulsory to add the voice . Just show in ur video the animations of weather widget , try to add different cities , how it looks on home screen and how it looks after you click the widget . I will surely make that 4 you and I will post it in the themes and apps forum . And please also tell me your exact device .

Don't forget to press the thanks button !!!!!!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

pride_kr

Oct 8, 2011
Sao Paulo
I can surely make it . I have done it on nature ux though but magazine ux is not same but there accuweather have a lot of similarities . It will be pretty same on Magazine ux as all weatger widgets contain pngs and jpegs . Upload it to some good file host , I prefer Mega or Mediafire . I will surely try my best . And please upload the pure stock Accuweather which is without any modification . And can you please make a video of accuweather bcoz I haven't seen how magazine ux weather widget looks like . You can make a video and zip it and upload it to a file host . And also don't forgot to zip the Accuweather . Zipping saves your internet data and also time . I am asking you for making a video bcoz so that I can see that which pngs does it uses for the home screen widget and which jpegs does it uses for when clicking the widget . It's not compulsory to add the voice . Just show in ur video the animations of weather widget , try to add different cities , how it looks on home screen and how it looks after you click the widget . I will surely make that 4 you and I will post it in the themes and apps forum . And please also tell me your exact device .

Well mate, here you go the accuweather.apk... actually mine does not have any animation...
Besides, I dont know how to make a video of it...
It does not contain any animation either...
Since my magazine UX is a port from note pro, I am not sure if it is like this or
it really contains pngs and animations....

http://www.4shared.com/mobile/M1r3-Gagce/AccuweatherTablet2014_WQXGA_8x.html

It look like this
Screenshot_2014-07-17-23-49-20.jpg

If could you please just make a simple transparent weather widget I would be very thankful!!!:laugh:

Thanks in advance

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
Well mate, here you go the accuweather.apk... actually mine does not have any animation...
Since my magazine UX is a port from note pro, I am not sure if it is like this or

It look like this
View attachment 2857451

If could you please just make a simple transparent weather widget I would be very thankful!!!:laugh:

Thanks in advance

I will make it by tomorrow .

Don't forget to press the thanks button :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

clouds5

Feb 8, 2011
I like HD widgets. Offers exactly what I was looking for and I bought it for 10c on a Christmas Sale :)

Attachments

• 2014-07-18-11-25-52.jpg
    2014-07-18-11-25-52.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: Doctor. Who

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★

It look like this
View attachment 2857451

Thanks in advance

Hello, as soon as I was going to make the mod , I saw this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2613262 The op has updated it 4 kitkat also . Now I didn't have to make the mod . Test and tell me . If its not working then I will create the mod .

pride_kr

Oct 8, 2011
Sao Paulo
Hello, as soon as I was going to make the mod , I saw this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2613262 The op has updated it 4 kitkat also . Now I didn't have to make the mod . Test and tell me . If its not working then I will create the mod .

Hello mate! That threat is not for magazine UX accuweather widget....
From magazine UX is much bigger, it takes half screen size! Thats why
I want so badly transparent accuweather transparent mod
If you could make one for me I would be very glad!!!

Thanks in advance!:good::good:

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
Hello mate! That threat is not for magazine UX accuweather widget....
From magazine UX is much bigger, it takes half screen size! Thats why
I want so badly transparent accuweather transparent mod
If you could make one for me I would be very glad!!!

Thanks in advance!:good::good:
Hello pride_kr ,
I've created the mod 4 u . Here it is - https://www.mediafire.com/?bt999k168opmons Hope It works :good::good::good::good::good:

Don't forget to press the thanks button:good::good::good::good:

pride_kr

Oct 8, 2011
Sao Paulo
Hello pride_kr ,
I've created the mod 4 u . Here it is - https://www.mediafire.com/?bt999k168opmons Hope It works :good::good::good::good::good:

Don't forget to press the thanks button:good::good::good::good:

Hello mate!! Really appreciate your time and efforts into this! Thanks a lot!
Still it is something wrong...
It appears like this:

Can you look at this for me?
Really appreciate you, thanks!

Sent from my SM-P605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1407087977754.jpg
    1407087977754.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 45

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
It appears like this:

Ok , so it looks like some picture format problem . I will repair & send u the new one soon . Just wait a bit .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It look like this
    View attachment 2857451

Thanks in advance

It look like this
    View attachment 2857451

Thanks in advance

I will make it by tomorrow .

Don't forget to press the thanks button :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

It appears like this:

Ok , so it looks like some picture format problem . I will repair & send u the new one soon . Just wait a bit .