[Q] Icon Pack, What do YOU want?

Search This thread

daltonhrrll

May 16, 2013
OnePlus 9 Pro
Over the next few weeks I plan on developing an icon pack. I'll start by making icons for all the apps on my device then I'll begin taking requests and user submits. All icons will be HD and the color palette will follow the material design color palette. My question is what do YOU all want from an icon pack ? Round or square ? Minimal or wild ? Round or sharp corners ? These are just some of the basic design elements and feel free to tell me if you want something not listed. Those are just examples.

RealPetChicken

Jul 9, 2012
Over the next few weeks I plan on developing an icon pack. I'll start by making icons for all the apps on my device then I'll begin taking requests and user submits. All icons will be HD and the color palette will follow the material design color palette. My question is what do YOU all want from an icon pack ? Round or square ? Minimal or wild ? Round or sharp corners ? These are just some of the basic design elements and feel free to tell me if you want something not listed. Those are just examples.

i say pick one that is unique in its own way.