EverythingMe Launcher for not suported country

Search This thread

sadekul1985

Apr 20, 2013
Description
The Perfect Phone. Every Time.
EverythingMe is a launcher for your Android phone that delivers what you need, when you need it. It anticipates the apps, people and information you'd want, every time you pick up your phone.
Main Features
A launcher, or a home replacement app, can upgrade the look and functionality of your homescreen. It can also personalize the way you open apps, make calls and perform other tasks. Below are the main features of EverythingMe that will upgrade your phone:
The Prediction Bar
Anticipates what you’ll need throughout the day. Get your news apps in the morning, your calendar at work, and the train schedule on your way home.
Smart Folders
Your apps are automatically organized according to your interests. Open football stats from the Sports Folder or find cartoons in your Kids Folder.
Fastest In-Phone Search
The quickest, most personalized search tool for Android. Enter one letter and get contacts, apps and web results that are relevant just for you. Typing “M” might pull up Mom’s number, or show the Messaging app first - whichever you use most.
Everyday Uses:
► In the morning, you’ll automatically get news and weather on your screen.
► In the city, get the nearest restaurants, transportation and shops in your Around Me Folder.
► In the evening, get recipes for dinner and movie apps as you relax at home.

Play store Download Link
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.everything.launcher

Download link for Not suported coutry
dropbox.com/s/x8tdeenaio018s2/me.everything.launcher.apk
Injoy:fingers-crossed:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Description
    The Perfect Phone. Every Time.
    EverythingMe is a launcher for your Android phone that delivers what you need, when you need it. It anticipates the apps, people and information you'd want, every time you pick up your phone.
    Main Features
    A launcher, or a home replacement app, can upgrade the look and functionality of your homescreen. It can also personalize the way you open apps, make calls and perform other tasks. Below are the main features of EverythingMe that will upgrade your phone:
    The Prediction Bar
    Anticipates what you’ll need throughout the day. Get your news apps in the morning, your calendar at work, and the train schedule on your way home.
    Smart Folders
    Your apps are automatically organized according to your interests. Open football stats from the Sports Folder or find cartoons in your Kids Folder.
    Fastest In-Phone Search
    The quickest, most personalized search tool for Android. Enter one letter and get contacts, apps and web results that are relevant just for you. Typing “M” might pull up Mom’s number, or show the Messaging app first - whichever you use most.
    Everyday Uses:
    ► In the morning, you’ll automatically get news and weather on your screen.
    ► In the city, get the nearest restaurants, transportation and shops in your Around Me Folder.
    ► In the evening, get recipes for dinner and movie apps as you relax at home.

Play store Download Link
    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.everything.launcher

Download link for Not suported coutry
    dropbox.com/s/x8tdeenaio018s2/me.everything.launcher.apk
    Injoy:fingers-crossed: