[Q] Sony xperia z turns off without any warning

Search This thread

soulme

Aug 26, 2013
I have sony xperia z model c6603 kitkat. It used to turn off without any reasons. After it turns off, I cannot turn on the phone without connecting the charger. After connecting the charge it shows that the phone has no charge even if it has enough charge and after pressing the power button it turns on.
I was so frustrated I rooted the phone, unlocked the boot-loader and flashed the original ftf of sony kitkat using flashtool just in the hope that I will not face the same problem. But I again faced the problem. I even tired flashing AOKP but the phone always turns off without any warning.
At the moment I have flashed cyanogenmod but the problem is always here.
So, I have come to the conclusion that it is not the problem on Sony firmware and next version of android(if they release) for Sony will not solve this problem. My question is do any one have any idea what is the problem? Is there any kernel or app that will help me?

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
I have sony xperia z model c6603 kitkat. It used to turn off without any reasons. After it turns off, I cannot turn on the phone without connecting the charger. After connecting the charge it shows that the phone has no charge even if it has enough charge and after pressing the power button it turns on.
I was so frustrated I rooted the phone, unlocked the boot-loader and flashed the original ftf of sony kitkat using flashtool just in the hope that I will not face the same problem. But I again faced the problem. I even tired flashing AOKP but the phone always turns off without any warning.
At the moment I have flashed cyanogenmod but the problem is always here.
So, I have come to the conclusion that it is not the problem on Sony firmware and next version of android(if they release) for Sony will not solve this problem. My question is do any one have any idea what is the problem? Is there any kernel or app that will help me?
Sorry about that but the battery seems not OK......

Tapatalk'd from my Xperia™Z (C6602) running Dirty Unicorns ROM!