Netflix APK

Search This thread

mxbrad04

Aug 16, 2010
running Thundersense 1.45... started to play a second of audio and video then stopped with the DRM notification

ajd88

May 12, 2010
west yarmouth
Im pretty sure I saw somewhere on here adryn saying that they were added back in actually. Look at the netflix posts in the general section.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

talk2nate

Dec 28, 2008
I'm running CM7 test3 on my T-bolt - I had the old apk installed on my device and it just told me unsupported device today.. I got the one from the thread here and it asked if I wanted to update what I had, so I did.

Now I hear the first 5-10 seconds of audio but then it kicks me back out to the queue screen. Hope this helps.

kpa2727

Sep 3, 2010
New Jersey
Ok fine I was wrong, it works on moto's, I still hate moto's, moving on more progress. I was on old Flash and got Drm error but the video tried to play. I updated to the new flash and the DRM error has gone away but the app tries to load a movie then fails out to main menu. this is on a Stock Sense rom , rooted, ThunderBolt of course.

scowtyler

Feb 10, 2011
Don't kill me over the piracy in technical terms of what i'm about to say but can we pull the DRM file from a Evo if it's a file, somehow merge it with the Apk like a Patch? or can we put it on our phone in the Drm location?

I had a friend decompile this apk and it actually checks your phones IMEI in the code, so Im not sure if it could just simply be ported because in the end, it knows what phone you are using based off of the IMEI so until netflix allows thunderbolt IMEI's I dont think it will work, correct me if im wrong though

Top Liked Posts