[ROM] Streak MIUI 2.4.20 English

Search This thread

nitin1978

Mar 30, 2009
New Delhi
How do I get to the special miui task manager I seen it once when I pulled my phone out of my pocket and have no idea how I got to it and I accidentally closed it out pressing the back button.

Not the app management tool, but the two panel app that said running apps and something else.

By keep pressing home key for few secs. ?

Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: DorkyDev

metaltrek

Apr 2, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
OK so love this from but does anybody else have issues with the data I only get 3g and above if I select 3g only but the I loose all signal a lot so only way to stay with steady signal is to choose automatic but on that setting I only get edge...:(

Sent from my Dell Streak using xda app-developers app

arryhariyadi

Nov 7, 2011
Balikpapan
LG V50 ThinQ
OK so love this from but does anybody else have issues with the data I only get 3g and above if I select 3g only but the I loose all signal a lot so only way to stay with steady signal is to choose automatic but on that setting I only get edge...:(

Sent from my Dell Streak using xda app-developers app

it's happen if in your area only support 2G only (GPRS/EDGE). As far as i know, there is no 3G problem on MIUI. You may want to check your APN setting.

Sent from my Dell Streak 5
Powered by INDOSAT

Razak RK

Jun 24, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi nitin1978 and everyone,
My DS5 is currently running Longhorn 2.9.3 Final, Baseband ver. 407 (GAUSB1A1406214-EU), Kernal ver. 2.6.35.14LH_Balanced_v5.
Been reading from the first page of this thread, getting a headache already... as I seen various comments about the earlier version of MIUI lower than 2.4.20 being referred in many posts in this thread.

Ok, my questions are :-
Can I use CWM and flash ROM Streak_MIUI_2.4.20_Eng_nitz_Signed.zip, downloaded from link mention in the first page, follow the instruction as in the first page only? Anymore things needed?
Then go into CWM again and flash Custom_light_Fix.zip.
Are that all the steps? Or have I missed anything. Please advice.

BTW, my DS5 innerSD has been changed to 16GB Sandisk Class 10 Ultra-I. Shall I just install direct to that OR should I replace back my original 2GB innerSD and flash then expend it onto the new 16GB as per method stated by deysmacro in his post http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=31067359&postcount=2

Thank you for your assistance.

Last edited:

don2012

Feb 14, 2012
newark
Can anyone give me a link to a guide which tells me the process. ..of how to flash this on streak 5 which is on stock rom ....
Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app

Noel212

Oct 29, 2011
Hi, Nitin

I have test several post of this version, and I found out that the MIUI Streak_MIUI_2.4.20_Eng_nitz_Signed from Nitin 1978 is the most stable one, however I also found that MIUI 2.4.30RU (Russian version), is running more smooth and fast, but still have a bug like incorrect time synch, FC in opening some add on app, google contact synch problem.
I just wonder if we can merge these two versions to get the benefit from two of them. If I have a knowledge in cooking a rom I’ll do that, so if you maybe can do this that would be very grateful .

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEW UPDATE!

MIUI 2.4.20
    Dell Streak 5

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WRONG THING HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE. AFTER INSTALLING THIS ROM.

This Rom is ported from MIUIANDROID HTC HD2, included latest Team DSC’s Phoenix Kernel

Make sure you wipe EVERYTHING. Including, Data, Cache, and Dalvik-Cache.
    Fresh Install, let boot. after finishing the initial setup. again boot in recovery and flash the Custom_light_Fix.zip downloaded from below link, reboot and enjoy!

Rom Download Links

Current Version
    MIUI - 2.4.20
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9a8n323d4dghxam

Old Versions:
    MIUI - 2.3.23
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ktp9957avwjn927

Thanks & Credits:
    HPA: Working MIUI ROM
    n0p & Team DSC: Phoenix Kernel and Kernel support
    hunderteins: USSD

Special Thanks to everyone for using testing, supporting my ROMs. Please don’t mind and let me know if I am forgetting any name to mention here.

Cheers!
    You may flash this rom over any GB rom, ripped from miui 2.3.16 Nexus one rom.

Sent from my Dell Streak using XDA
    Streak MIUI 2.4.20

Streak MIUI 2.4.20.............Links Updated!
    New MIUI version 2.3.23 !

Very soon I am going to launched new miui version with working wifi tethering and more stability!

Thanks To All For Great Response and Support!

Cheers!
    Calendar application with English suport:

Here is the calendar apk with english suport
    Just push these two files to system/app>>>set permission as rw—r——r——

http://db.tt/qcU89f7i

http://db.tt/AbGroX3f

Plz let me know both da cases working & not working:D:thumbup::thumbup:

Adi™