What ROM do you use and why?

Search This thread

jimmy the saint

Oct 31, 2011
Just curious. I'm ROM shopping at the moment, and the last time I was looking around was when I had the Epic. The Note 3 has some features that other phones don't, so I figured I'd ask here.

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
I'm a big fan of sacs but I'm very intrigued by the x-note port that is coming soon.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: micmars

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
Try them all!

Agreed. These kinds of questions are always nice to see, but they can swiftly devolve into rom bashing.

My suggestion is that you hop over to the dev forum, look around, read the posts, look at what fits your style (do you like themed roms, are you into pure performance, do you like TouchWiz, AOSP...you see where this is headed).

Best to decide what fits you, read the OP, have in mind your goals, choose, flash, and enjoy.

Many are excellent, but I am certain that one or two are right for you.

Thank the dev, donate, and have a blast.

Make it your own phone.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Reactions: ImEVO

DEEBS808

Aug 3, 2012
I'm a flashaholic. Can't stay on one for too long lol

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just curious. I'm ROM shopping at the moment, and the last time I was looking around was when I had the Epic. The Note 3 has some features that other phones don't, so I figured I'd ask here.

Try them all!

I'm a big fan of sacs but I'm very intrigued by the x-note port that is coming soon.

Try them all!

Agreed. These kinds of questions are always nice to see, but they can swiftly devolve into rom bashing.

My suggestion is that you hop over to the dev forum, look around, read the posts, look at what fits your style (do you like themed roms, are you into pure performance, do you like TouchWiz, AOSP...you see where this is headed).

Best to decide what fits you, read the OP, have in mind your goals, choose, flash, and enjoy.

Many are excellent, but I am certain that one or two are right for you.

Thank the dev, donate, and have a blast.

Make it your own phone.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2