did i brick my phone ???

Search This thread

crackandroid

Feb 13, 2014
Huawei u8800
gingerbread 2.3.5
kernel version- 2.6.35.7-perf
build number - U8800V100R001C00B526G001

I had rooted my phone using 'Easy Rooting Toolkit (v-4)' by DoomLord..I was trying to install custom roms by cyanogenmod.. for some reason i was not able to install custom roms and was getting a status 7 error...so i did sd card partition from Rom manager..but instead of external it did an internal partition..after that my phone is recognizing many problems...many programs are force closing at anytime..if i do anything on phone and reboot then my phone goes into bootloop...then i have to reset data, clear partition and then reboot...then my phone starts properly....i am not able to root or install custom rom because as my phone reboots it remains into bootloop...

What went wrong ??? What should i do ???? How do i proceed ??? plz help me ..i searched many forums but did not get any good answers..pppppllllllzzzzzzz help!!!!!!!!!

bcrichster

Jun 6, 2013
help plzzzzzz..........................................................................................

Huawei(s) have locked bootladers... Which means custom recoveries (cwm, twrp..) are next to impossible to do/use, which means no backups to save you when $h¡+ happens, which also means working ROMs are virtually nonexistent... Sorry bro.. Might be time to exchange/trade in/return..

Sent from my N9510 using Tapatalk

Reactions: crackandroid

crackandroid

Feb 13, 2014
i can unlock bootloader officially .....does it have any risks.....and will it solve my problem.thanks for hlp bro....

bcrichster

Jun 6, 2013
Did u install a known working cwm/twrp recovery and did u make a backup?

crackandroid

Feb 13, 2014
Does the boot loop take you back to recovery? And if so, does your nandroid restore/work properly?

the bootloop continues till i dont do a factory resst..right now i have my inbuilt recovery which does not have restore option..and also when i try to restore backup via nandroid manager it says 'please select your recovery'..i cannot instll cwm now..

crackandroid

Feb 13, 2014
the bootloop continues till i dont do a factory resst..right now i have my inbuilt recovery which does not have restore option..and also when i try to restore backup via nandroid manager it says 'please select your recovery'..i cannot instll cwm now..

help needed.....thanks for the help guys....salute to all of u...

crackandroid

Feb 13, 2014
thanks for help guys.....both the above methods didnt work for me......instead ma phone was not starting for 7 days.....anyways now it has started....waiting for other answers,,,,,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    help plzzzzzz..........................................................................................

Huawei(s) have locked bootladers... Which means custom recoveries (cwm, twrp..) are next to impossible to do/use, which means no backups to save you when $h¡+ happens, which also means working ROMs are virtually nonexistent... Sorry bro.. Might be time to exchange/trade in/return..