NEW_visual multilang/multidevice/multibuild kitchen for last bepe rom-tools!!V.12.6.3

Search This thread

ervius

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2006
Hello everyone, put my old kitchen, a little 'restored.

IMPORTANT: To build a good rom, you 1st have to dump an original rom for your preferred device, to have all files needed to build it after (header.xml, splash.xml ecc...)

List of Features:
  • Check rom version for exchange for new payloads (tested on hd2 rom 3.14 and it worked!), some minor adjustments, the editor, RGU, app.ref etc ..., now always starts as an administrator.
    to test it, dump an original rom and then have fun customizing!
  • New style, new tricks at runtime, new tools for dumping and building !!!!! (Libnb.dll!)
  • Fixed bugs on inclusion radio.nb and splash.nb !!!!!
  • Import into .\ext, old-style packages, OEMpack, EXTPack (and also from Cab files;)
    in the context menu is also remodule package (from files to module!) and re-file package (from modules to files!); other bugs solved!
  • Rapi connection problem solved with device in activesync and remove ring tones, images by default!:
  • Feature on delete files (ringtones, images (wallpapers) and other images (avatars) from a folder in oem \ langdevice \ .....)
  • Features to all feedback packages, from kitchen and easily editable text file (packages_usefull_infos.txt) in the root of the kitchen.
  • Can also import "rebuild dumped roms", from DFT dumped, OSkitchen kitchens and RAW Dumped roms!
  • Support to run the cabs charged by hands at 1st boot after flash!
  • Save & restore all tweaks in all the tabs when save/load a rom!
  • Added info exchange Rom language and Rom on the first use of header.xml libnb.dll nbh file to create!
  • Added new feature to force the run provxmls in Rom

Now when a dump .NBH, the new build is imported, in your EVK in use!

.\TOOLS folder

Inside the folder .\tools, you will find a new folder: registry_tweaks. The .\registry_tweaks folder includes some sample files. Replace and/or add .REG and .PROVXML files, name the files properly and the .REG files will be added as registry entries, the .PROVXML will be renamed as ****. ZZZZ_ provxml, as files are added. provxml, precisely in the rom and run when you first start to customize the rom as you like;)

The kitche includes two context menus for adding new .REG or .PROVXML files, edit them or delete if unused one! ;)

Also includes new versions of DSM_editor and implantxip (no fake virus info about, someone in previous version, not me, inserted automatic "admin execution" with a kind of utility, into my implantxip.exe!, and maybe that "trick", was detect as fake virus, now, with my original updated version of implantxip.exe, my kaspersky doesn't find anything!!!!!)

Note
DSM_editor and implantxip (no fake virus info about, someone in previous version, not me, inserted automatic "admin execution" with a kind of utility, into my implnatxip.exe!, and maybe that "trick", was detect as fake virus, now, with my original updated version of implantxip.exe, my kaspersky doesn't find anything!!!!!)

System Requirements.

.NET FRAMEWORK 4.0 to execute new version of visualkitchen and new tools inside (dsm_editor and implantxip!)

Version History

• 12.2.9: compatible with x64 system machines, was libnb.dll,not was dll, was my exe, only I had to force x86 execution, also on x64 machines, that version was only for x86 machine, now at runtime, it is recreated, if is x64, compatible version is putted into .\tools folder, else a x86 compatible version will be copyed into .\tools folder!!!
  • 12.3.7: package creator added as optiona choice when wanna import a cab into packages!
  • 12.3.7: Added option to turn tricks "reg" to be placed in rom that will be in a good provxml 'forced to be the last to be executed, overriding any settings from other taxes proxml !!!!!
  • 12.3.7: when forced execution provxml, reg cab, the sequence is .PROVXML in Rom, .PROVXML uploaded by you, proxml derived from the reg trick and finally the cabs
  • 12.3.7: added possibility to add and execute a .tsk file into ROM!!!
  • 12.3.9: bug solved on provxml creation when found "delete regkey" or "delete regvalues"
  • 12.4.3: bug solved on save and load roms, new icon for exe!
  • 12.4.3: "reloaded" update pagepool options on new implantxip.exe
  • 12.4.4: solved problems with implantxip value as default
  • 12.4.5: inserted possibility to load, edit and delete mortscript scripts into rom to run (config.txt will be populated with selected scripts) at 1st boot! ;)
  • 12.4.8: when you choice a bmp to became a splash screen, the kitchen automatically check if the format and size is good, if not, automatically modifyes the image, makeing before a backup of it, and adjusts it according to the file "splash.xml"
    (I suggest to redump an original rom for your device, becouse there are a lot of libnb.dll, and I've changed in times, so maybe splash.xml, could be different in format!)
  • 12.5.0: updated package_creator, see and edit into \tools folder user_folders.txt to add your own modded folders into start menu for lnk files extracted by cab files; now, all manila-language files will be stored automatically into relative 04XX subfolders, so only real lang-manila files needed will be stored into rom, and before build, cfc_gui.exe will be executed to compress and patch manila, if you want, only have to click on "tools<>patch manila", on cfc_gui.....
    see U!
  • 12.5.2: new built of implantxip, and some little little improvements on erviuskitchen.exe!
  • 12.5.3: Added Visual advices for packages that have to be recmode or reversemode!
  • 12.5.6: re-file or re-module packages that you insert into comments like "remodule, or re-file! (only id relative poackage is enabled while build rom!)
    solved little bug on packages colouring (same color on "false/true" packages (enabled/disabled!))
  • 12.5.8: solved some trubbles with LZX Compression!
  • 12.6.0: more compatibility with new xipporterex to change rom version on nk.exe into 3.14 TMOUS ROMS! and now recontruct better alla lang files/folders for manila!!!!
  • 12.6.2: Full compatibility with all Language codecs to recontruct well all lang files/folders for manila, and also all MUIS files will be stored in relative language SubFolders!!!
  • 12.6.3: only exe, now remove also all *.cpr files with resolution different thankn used by your device, and store all of them into :\moved\cpr_moved\namepackage\resolution\...

Download Link

http://www.4shared.com/file/0Nv3ETFr/VisualKitchen_12_5_8.html

Updated only exe! (12.6.3_rev2)

http://www.4shared.com/file/9yFFf6YA/erviuskitchen_12_6_3_only_exe_.html

Quick Thread Link

Discussion on Latest kitchen start here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=9500214&postcount=2484

Last edited:

ervius

Nov 15, 2006
Reserved for future expansion

Last edited by a moderator:

ervius

Nov 15, 2006
OLD visual multilang/multidevice/multibuild kitchen for last bepe rom-tools!! V1.8.2

Hi, this is a visual multilang kitchen based on last bepe's tools to build a rom.

Last Version: 1.8.1 aka 10.8.1 (1.8.1)
Date: 28.07.2009

Download Links: 1.8.1, 1.8.2

new_visualkitchen_v_1_8_1_only_exe_+_Tools_folder.rar 7MB
erviuskitchen_1_8_2_fixed.rar 523 KB

Latest version of Ervius Visual Kitchen tools. New visualkitchen with all dsm/rgu recreations/updater to have complete old_style roms ready to use .pkg updater!!!!! The KITCHEN has been updated to include logging; (see build_log.txt into root of kitchen after built a rom!!!)

Note: Also attached to this post as <filename>.RAR.ZIP. After download, remove (.ZIP) before UnRAR'ing.

Changes In This Release:

XIPPORTEREX:
  • Added compatibility with new 2.09 kn.exe to r/w correctly date/version on ROM!
  • Added capability to find version/release_date on new wm 6.5 nk.exe!!!

DUMP Process:
  • Now if dump a stocked rom, in EXT packages it leave relative dsm/rgu, create a global packages.ini (with all dsms infos inside!) and for each EXT Package, create "package.ini" file, with all infos about relative dsm,
  • All shadows, depepndencies, certificate needed in .\tools folder, it populate "dependencies" and "certificates" folder with all dsms and certs files found during dump process, used to insert/edit all dsms into rom with dsm_editor

OTHER button:
  • Provides for selection of ULDR reduction, PagePool sizing, disable Certificate
  • Verification, etc. Settings are stored in: ERVIUSKITCHEN.INI.

Editor:
  • Addresses issues when using "editor".

Compilation:
  • Solved bug on 6.5 reak aku roms
  • Addresses issues when searching structures and duplicate files during compilation.
  • Added possibility to change max number of modules in an hybrid ROM (nk.exe from 6.1 kernel and XIP From 6.5 kernel) the value is saved on that rom configuration, so every rom loaded has his max-modules value setted

Extraction:
  • Addresses issues when extracting contents of some device .NBH/.NB files.

Compatibility:
  • Addresses unsupported Language code (ex: 040C).
  • Added compatibility with old style rom (IMGFS & XIP).
  • All modules can be reallocked.
  • DSM processing; all dsm and rgu are updated/created -only with old_style roms creation! (required for cab.pkg updater support.)
  • In old style ROM mode; all is executed automatically, XIP porting is automated:***
    - Correct realtive device's .VM must be copied to .\OEM\<devicename>\.VM
    - Correct XIP.BIN must be copied to .\ROM\SHARED\<buildnum>\

Post-Download Instructions:

1. Extract the contents of kitchen archive to the root of your hard drive (ex: C:\XDA) to avoid path length errors.
  2. Backup existing kitchen files. Files/Folders to backup are:
    - Files in root of kitchen (ex: C:\XDA\My_Visual_Kitchen)
    - .\TOOLS folder
  3. Remove (delete) ERVIUSPACKAGES from TOOLS folder (ex: C:\XDA\My_Visual_Kitchen\TOOLS\ERVIUSPACKAGES).
  4. Copy the contents of the extracted archive to the kitchen (ex: C:\XDA\My_Visual_Kitchen\) folder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Implantxip.exe (Pagepool Patcher/changer!)

Download Link: implantxip.rar 166 KB

implanxip can works with:

• all kind of payload file, and more:
  • if a payload has ULDR removed (ULDR part not present!), it can work on it and reallign well some bytes into MBR
  • you can also remove completelly the uldr section (you could save some more space into payload in this way! (be attenction: in some payloads this operation causes non-booting roms!!! make a backkup of original
  • payload before use: "-uldr tryremove parameter!!!)
  • for help about: in prompt command write: implantxip /h )

Note: Also attached to this post as <filename>.ZIP.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXT Packages Rebuilder

To build EXT_Packages from old style ones; use the tool at your own risk!!! Fixed lost modules into new package created, now all modules are into .\files subfolder after ext package is built.

Download Links:

EXT_PAckages_rebuilder+Structurer_all_lang_enabled_v3.zip 8 KB
EXT_PAckages_rebuilder_modules_fixed.rar 9KB

Note: Also attached to this post as <filename>.ZIP.

Attachments

• implantxip.zip
    179.1 KB · Views: 545
  • EXT_PAckages_rebuilder+Structurer_all_lang_enabled_v3.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 533
  • EXT_PAckages_rebuilder_modules_fixed.zip
    9.6 KB · Views: 475
  • new_visualkitchen_v_1_8_1_only_exe_+_Tools_folder.rar.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 1,510
  • erviuskitchen_1_8_2_fixed.rar.zip
    523.2 KB · Views: 822
Last edited by a moderator:

adwinp

Jun 22, 2008
urandom
Grazie mille.
^.^

That might come in handy for some ppl.
For my part, I'm used to command line as my primary WS is linux based. As a matter of fact, i prefer it.

@Ervius: Do you have any experience in coding for unix/linux?
At some point, pof coded a htc-flasher kitchen, but it was mostly wrappers for the windows programs.
Most of the tools we use for ROM building have their source code available, so...

Anyways, I'm off.

A.

elparra72

Aug 13, 2007
Madrid
GREAT!!

I'm testing it in my kitchen just today. I'm looks fantastic. Thanks!!.

If now you can integrate your XIP porting tool then.....

Regards,

ervius

Nov 15, 2006
I'm testing it in my kitchen just today. I'm looks fantastic. Thanks!!.

If now you can integrate your XIP porting tool then.....

Regards,

this is a alpha version, and stucks on platformrebuilder.exe execution, :( , but when I have some time more maybe insert all inside, xipporterex and other tools of mine!

elparra72

Aug 13, 2007
Madrid
In any case this is a great work!!.

I've been checking folders structure and adapte it to Spanish (or another language) is really easy. I'm preparing a new ROM, but as soon as I post it in a Spanish site, I'm going to 'play' with this application and l'll inform you about troubles. Thanks !!

On the other hand (I know this is not the best post to speak about), Your active sync killer is not working fine in 2.xx ROMs. Are you preparing a new one? Do you have a solution?. Thank a lot in advance.

Kind regards!!!

El Parra72

ervius

Nov 15, 2006
In any case this is a great work!!.

I've been checking folders structure and adapte it to Spanish (or another language) is really easy. I'm preparing a new ROM, but as soon as I post it in a Spanish site, I'm going to 'play' with this application and l'll inform you about troubles. Thanks !!

On the other hand (I know this is not the best post to speak about), Your active sync killer is not working fine in 2.xx ROMs. Are you preparing a new one? Do you have a solution?. Thank a lot in advance.

Kind regards!!!

El Parra72

you can adapt, but add other languages, near 0409\ and 0410 folders you can add 04xx\ or o8xx\ all you want, the kitchen at start recognizes how many into, and show all into combobox, you only have to choice in witch language want build the rom ;)

for activesync killer, what you refer to, mine or the original by eliasweb???
bye!

elparra72

Aug 13, 2007
Madrid
I've detected this trouble in both. I've test them in several ROMS based on 'oficial' v.2.xx. I'm going to look for your post and follow this trouble there. Thanks.

mjaxa

Nov 7, 2008
this looks better and better. I dearly hope that it will come with some kind of manual.. anything... just to know what to press and which button does what...

Thanks!

ervius

Nov 15, 2006
this looks better and better. I dearly hope that it will come with some kind of manual.. anything... just to know what to press and which button does what...

Thanks!

visual kitchen version beta1 released at 1st post, and see all ROM\ structures.....

andreapappy

Oct 14, 2008
Hi ervius, thanks for your tool.
I was trying beta1.
I have a couple of questions:
i've tried to import a package (generated with package creator) , I browse to the folder containing it, but after the right-click-> import package, it doesn't appear in the list of the applications.
I see it has been copied to the EXT folder but nothing more.
Also importing a package resets all the choices I made on what packages to include/exclude

If you need more details just ask

Thanks
A.

C

conflipper

very nice, I will test this this week, and see if i notice anything. once again thank you

ervius

Nov 15, 2006
Hi ervius, thanks for your tool.
I was trying beta1.
I have a couple of questions:
i've tried to import a package (generated with package creator) , I browse to the folder containing it, but after the right-click-> import package, it doesn't appear in the list of the applications.
I see it has been copied to the EXT folder but nothing more.
Also importing a package resets all the choices I made on what packages to include/exclude

If you need more details just ask

Thanks
A.

well, well, so, some bugs are detected...
continue ti test it ;)

ruipgouveia

Dec 11, 2006
Hi

I dump a rom (use:1s streps of Surface Kitchen v1.01), now i have "sys", "oem", and "rom" folders. Were i put this folders in your kitchen?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

first steps!!!

ervius

Nov 15, 2006
Hi

I dump a rom (use:1s streps of Surface Kitchen v1.01), now i have "sys", "oem", and "rom" folders. Were i put this folders in your kitchen?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

first steps!!!

use bepe's packagebuilder.exe on a dumped rom, after use my EXT_PAckages_rebuilder+Structures_rebuilder (attached here!) on dumped rom, finally you'll have all rom structures ready to be koocked by my visual kitchen!!!
bye!!!

P.S.: at first post "beta 2" is ready (some bugs solved!)

Attachments

• EXT_PAckages_rebuilder+Structures_rebuilder.zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 604
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    self-bump

Has anyone been able to successfully create a bootable "old-style" (i.e Image-Update Ready) 6.5 ROM with this kitchen? I'm able to get one built & flashed, but the ROM gets stuck at the boot splash. I believe the issue is because g'reloc & wmreloc are not properly allocating modules to slots 60/61 when building an old-style ROM. Can someone verify this?
    Just thought I'd re-ask this. I know Da_G mentioned that there's a version of WMreloc that works correctly to allocate modules, and I found one posted by conflipper over at PPCGeeks for 6.5 kernel, however it appears to be the same one that's included with this kitchen. Anyone have an idea on this? Or do I just have to wait for Da_G to finish the new tools?
    yes and be careful not to have dll file in module folder. Then it will also give error.
    shure ;)
    this is an hex-patching, I want to know what "7D" and "BB" mean into assembler :)
    .....tonight.....
    pratically, we change expiraation date from:01/jul/2009 to:01/jul/3001.....
    3 days, and I'll post new visualkitchen update to check new timebomb sign on shell32.exe ;)
    bye!!!
    i replaced implantxip with the version from vk_1.8.2 and it builds without error.
    what changed? any improvement in the new version or should i use the old one?

uhmmm. strange, let me check about.....

sorry, I was reupping a 12.6.3 fixed version.....
    try now!|
    bye!!!