Zipped ROM from Sammobile not flashing

Search This thread

incisivekeith

Jan 27, 2009
I need to flash a stock ROM on my original Note, so I downloaded a stock ROM zip file from Sammobile and stored it on my internal memory. The current ROM on my Note is the Union ROM LT4, with the latest Speedmod kernel. I went into recovery, wiped data and did factory reset, and then tried to flash the new stock ROM by selecting the zip file, but the flashing fails. I'm not sure why this is happening. Am I missing something?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

nokiamodeln91

Jun 6, 2012
I need to flash a stock ROM on my original Note, so I downloaded a stock ROM zip file from Sammobile and stored it on my internal memory. The current ROM on my Note is the Union ROM LT4, with the latest Speedmod kernel. I went into recovery, wiped data and did factory reset, and then tried to flash the new stock ROM by selecting the zip file, but the flashing fails. I'm not sure why this is happening. Am I missing something?

You need to flash it using Odin( PDA tab ). Unzip the rom file to tar.md5. Phone needs to be in download mode and connected to PC..

Reactions: incisivekeith

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You need to flash it using Odin( PDA tab ). Unzip the rom file to tar.md5. Phone needs to be in download mode and connected to PC..