How can I wipe all data with Odin?

Search This thread

Michigan Jason

May 5, 2010
Shelby Twp, MI
Sorry if this has been asked, but I am in need of SUPER fast help. I have a tmobile note 3 with a cracked lcd, not digitizer. The phone still functions, but I have 0 display. I can get into DL mode and get odin to see the device. My question is, will flashing a stock 4.4.2 or 4.3 .tar file wipe all the data from my device? I do not want to sell it with ANY information on it. The sd card is obviously removed, I am talking about the phones internal memory. Will this wipe it all?

FFTony

Feb 9, 2014
St Louis
Sorry if this has been asked, but I am in need of SUPER fast help. I have a tmobile note 3 with a cracked lcd, not digitizer. The phone still functions, but I have 0 display. I can get into DL mode and get odin to see the device. My question is, will flashing a stock 4.4.2 or 4.3 .tar file wipe all the data from my device? I do not want to sell it with ANY information on it. The sd card is obviously removed, I am talking about the phones internal memory. Will this wipe it all?

I had to flash 4.4 via Odin due to having a custom ROM and when I did it deleted all information on the device. If I remember correctly there is a statement from Samsung advising that flashing the ROM will delete all data.

Anonymous777

Jun 17, 2012
Salt Lake City
Go to sammobile.com and you will have to create an account, but then it will give you the stock firmware which you can use with Odin to flash it back to its factory settings

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk