[ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V3.0[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDEX-ROOTED][28/06/2013]

Search This thread

hingerl

Jul 19, 2012
Mareeba
Just install it now, dirty wipe for now...

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Just install it now, dirty wipe for now...

Rebooting.... and here we go... success.. everything is working
good job, Mate... :good:
will play around for a while and report problems... won't be any... I guess...

hashcheck

Re: [ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V2.3[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDOX-ROOTED][28/03/1

Bad news dropped my Note 2 today and cracked screen grrrr. Still usable but so annoying :( anyone know where to get screen cheaper than 300?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app

leebag

Jul 10, 2008
Google Pixel 4 XL
Re: [ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V2.3[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDOX-ROOTED][28/03/1

My only issue after installing 2.3 is the messaging app doesn't recognise my contacts due to the +61 being in the message not in my contacts. I have trialled changing the phone number to +61..... in my contacts with success but is there any easier way?
Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

fadge

Oct 31, 2006
Out Bush/Country now
Guys , just installed 2.3 about 3 times, only one issue for me is Google setup.
Inital setup will ask for gmail account, ask to restore etc, but it only brings in email, contacts etc BUT no apps etc, or preconfigured/rembererd wifi settings etc.
Then when I try to update the builtin apps, I need to go through the sign in process again.
Yes I know I can go and reinstall them all manually, then add all the wifi and bluetooth connections back in, but google restore is so much simpler.
Takes forever to get a new rom up to scratch, exchange plus 6 other email accounts, social media, box,dropbox, live etc and paid apps like logmein etc, hence google restore removes some time.
All other versions worked ok except this one.
Tried using pegasus kernel and Saber, but the same result. ( never know what kernel I really should be using either, I work mainly with exchange sync, wi/4g/3g, and need to charge vis car charger most days, some roms/kernels struggle to maintain or even charge the battery on the car charger)
Looks like I'd better hit donate real soon for hash.

PS to Hash, I work for a IT store including being a Telstra dealer/reseller, let me find out some screen costings for you, but it will be after easter before I can get these confirmed.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2013
Hunter Valley
I nandroid, then do a dirty install. If I have no issues, sweet, if I do, then I just reinstall with a wipe.

On that note, its sorted!!!! For the first time in months I've got a fresh hashcheck ROM!!!!

Turns out it was 7zip not combining the files properly.

amosljl1995

Jul 13, 2012

Hey guys. Im new here.
From the title itself, I assume it is a deodex rom? And can I use the simplisitic framework mod on this rom??:)
Thanks guys

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

Leogp

Sep 16, 2012
Hong Kong
Hey guys. Im new here.
From the title itself, I assume it is a deodex rom? And can I use the simplisitic framework mod on this rom??:)
Thanks guys

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

If I'm not mistaken, that mod is only for NT7100. I've tried to install a while ago and had issues with it.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Gentlemen,

I know this questions was raised many times, but I could not find a proper answer, so I decided to ask again to see if some one can shed some light.

Can anyone explain to me if there's any big difference between the Kernel options we have in this ROM?
I've used so far the stock, Perseus and now I'm trying Saber. The difference I can tell o Saber is that the battery recharges really fast, but also consumes with the same speed...Apart from that, everything looks the same.

Any help? Which one is your choice, and why?!

Thx

Leo

jtsin67

Aug 5, 2011
Leo.
Have tried a number of them and on 2.3 I initially had chosen Saber (for voodoo sound) but found a problem after using for a while, when i locked the screen the sound started jittering and the phone was very slow to respond, to the point i had to hard boot it several times to overcome. I did a dirty install (no wipe) but something went astray. I also reloaded and put Neak on (was my previous use kernel) but had the same problem. My guess is a clean wipe install on either would have resolved the issue.
After third reboot I decided to full wipe and went to Perseus.
Neak has been a great kernel for me, great battery life but I cant quite get the wolfson equaliser working so moved off it.
And i dont install the Acid audio as it seems to give me issues with BT audio.

Reactions: Leogp

Top Liked Posts