[Q]

Search This thread

Cryptic.saroj

Feb 27, 2014
Why Samsung won't give update to Android kitkat as I am still attached to 4.1.2 and it's irritating not being able to install new apps even canvas are giving update for low end devices what's with Samsung

jackeagle

Sr. Mod + Mod / Dev Committee / Rec. Dev / Dev Rel
Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
Why Samsung won't give update to Android kitkat as I am still attached to 4.1.2 and it's irritating not being able to install new apps even canvas are giving update for low end devices what's with Samsung

Actually Samsung has released 4.2 JB but s Samsung has not updated to 4.4 its coz Samsung only targets New and flagship mobiles for updates..So we lag behind and finally dropped of from list...It's not that they can't give they can but they won't...Its Samsung Rules..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Cryptic.saroj

doctor_droid

Oct 29, 2012
Indore
jackeagle said:
Actually Samsung has released 4.2 JB but s Samsung has not updated to 4.4 its coz Samsung only targets New and flagship mobiles for updates..So we lag behind and finally dropped of from list...It's not that they can't give they can but they won't...Its Samsung Rules..

Know any other broadcom based android that has been updated to 4.4?? Even the newer grand neo wid bcm23550 comes wid 4.2 ... Blame broadcom not sammy

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Cryptic.saroj said:

Name a canvas wid 4.3 ... Mtk6589 hasnt received even 4.3 yet

Reactions: Cryptic.saroj

Cryptic.saroj

Feb 27, 2014
Is there a way to get 4.4 kitkat update without relying on Samsung for galaxy grand

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

jackeagle said:

Know any other broadcom based android that has been updated to 4.4?? Even the newer grand neo wid bcm23550 comes wid 4.2 ... Blame broadcom not sammy

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Cryptic.saroj said:

Name a canvas wid 4.3 ... Mtk6589 hasnt received even 4.3 yet