[Q] HELP!! Cant Install ROM. STATUS 7

• Thread starter Deleted member 4605552
  • Start date
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4605552

It all started yesterday. I was trying to flash a new rom and now it says Status 7, installation aborted for everything. assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "thunderc" ll get prop("rE:unknown command '[o.build.rpoduct")]
Error in /sdcard/signed/_ICSandwich v3.zip(Status 7) PLease help!!

D

Deleted member 4605552

Thanks guys for all the help. After long work, i finally got it to flash. An neko95 was correct it was for the Optimus V rather i Have the Optimus T. Thanks again for all the help but do you guys know anything on flashing beats audio in thunderg recovery. I keep getting"No signature" also I cant flash the goldenleaf kernel for the same reason. This is my first time.

Last edited by a moderator:

seriousia

Jan 31, 2011
Thanks guys for all the help. After long work, i finally got it to flash. An neko95 was correct it was for the Optimus V rather i Have the Optimus T. Thanks again for all the help but do you guys know anything on flashing beats audio in thunderg recovery. I keep getting"No signature" also I cant flash the goldenleaf kernel for the same reason. This is my first time.

Toggle signature verification off
Then flash

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA

D

Deleted member 4605552

Im gonna try that now. Thanks for the help.

D

Deleted member 4605552

It works! I dont know if Beats is in action but when i play Music it doesnt show the little "B" icon at the top. Any help. BTW i got to flash my kernel too!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Toggle signature verification off
    Then flash

I'm assuming you're getting this error in CWM? If so, have you tried a clean install (wiping everything)?

Upload here the META-INF folder and let's see..

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2
    > ice cream sandwich v3? I think its not flashable.. thats a theme right?