[Q]Help No Sound after Flash new ROM

Search This thread

japahideki

Mar 15, 2012
Hello I'm from Brazil and after installing the Rom OMEGA v21 on my N9005, I'm no sound, I tried to install the Stock ROM Odin and unsuccessfully tried a copy of the original rom a bit older and also unsuccessfully tried to install ja 3 types of custom rom and also without success ...

the entire system has no sound, no music plays, does not emit any sound, everything else works .. what can I do? my internet here is around 4 MB download, 1GB then each takes about 1 hour .. I'm trying the whole day tidying up, can someone help me? now installed the Rom downloaded by SamMobile N9005XXUENA2, please help me.

Last edited:

japahideki

Mar 15, 2012
Hello I'm from Brazil and after installing the Rom OMEGA v21 on my N9005, I'm no sound, I tried to install the Stock ROM Odin and unsuccessfully tried a copy of the original rom a bit older and also unsuccessfully tried to install ja 3 types of custom rom and also without success ...

the entire system has no sound, no music plays, does not emit any sound, everything else works .. what can I do? my internet here is around 4 MB download, 1GB then each takes about 1 hour .. I'm trying the whole day tidying up, can someone help me? now installed the Rom downloaded by SamMobile N9005XXUENA2, please help me.

I found a Solution i just downloaded a GSM modem from Omega Files and flash via odin, now sounds back but i have a Question, I still have 4G signal even made flashing GSM modem? where I live does not have 4g signal just in the city center.

Sorry for this trouble and my english im japanese living in Brazil !

I'm a Newbie, Really really sorry, but living and learning.

Last edited: