Search This thread

itasoulas

Nov 3, 2011
Athens
www.youtube.com

Project... MIRACLE
Current Version... 4 (full version)
Date Added on XDA... 04.05.12
Based on... CyanogenMod 7.2 RC1 by vo-1 (24.04.12) - Thanks dude for allowing me to mod this. You're awesome! ;)
Modded by itasoulas

Download MIRACLE V4 (with BLN + Video REC Bugs FIXED+30volume steps) via Mediafire
BLN FIX FOR THOSE ALREADY DOWNLOADED V4: Extract the 3 files on this zip on sd-card. Copy/Paste files in system/lib/hw and change permissions to rw-r--r--. Reboot phone. BLN Free and PRO works now!
VIDEO REC FIX FOR THOSE ALREADY DOWNLOADED V4: Check this post by verboten999
=================================================
A great ROM.. An excellent MOD as most said...the end of a journey... THE BIRTH OF MIRACLE V4
After 3 versions of MIRACLE, my quest has finally come to an end! It was a great experience modding this great rom by vo-1. I tried to tweak this rom and make it as good as it can be. I really think that it can't get any better than this. MIRACLE V4 was done with lots of love and long hours of reading and testing. I tried to examine all aspects of its functionality with my poor knowledge but very carefully. Personally, I am satisfied with the outcome but that's just an objective matter. There will not be a feature version of this rom as I need to start enjoying my phone after almost a year I got it. I also need to spent more time with my two daughters, I really need some sleep and... you know what? I think MIRACLE V4 is good enough and will be used for quite some time by many. Thanks all for you kind words and support, it's been a blast all this. Maybe I'll start a new project but not after a very long time. Start using V4, I stronlgy suggest you upgrade to this version. Enjoy your ACE!

NOTICE 1: MIRACLE V4 works excellent the way it is. It has not been tested with other kernels, mods and tweaks. So I am not held responsible if you do such actions and mess things up. It already includes a lot of tweaks, so adding more will probably not have the desired results. Of course, messing with some tweaks values will not do any harm as long as you know what are you doing. PureMotive's Battery Mod has not been included as most of his tweak already exist in Adrenaline Engine. Also bare in mind that after applying ICSLayouts you can’t use any zipthemer or metamorph patches, otherwise you will end up with problems. But if you really want to, just flash the undo zip to get rid of the layouts and then use such patches.

NOTICE 2: I wanted to make MIRACLE V4 just the way it is... a barebone rom. The rom is what it is. Do not ask questions why I didn't include this or that. If I wanted, I would have done that. I give you the freedom to do whatever you want with this rom. I have included though all original deodexed apps of this version in one zip which you can find at the end of this thread and by following tutorial in 2nd post you can easily replace them. Eventually I can't satisfy each and everyone in here. After all, this is my mod! I would also like to ask you to not spam this thread with questions that need to be asked in other forums of ACE.

Changelog from V3 to V4:
Note: Original V3 thread moved to 3rd post

Visual Elements
-- New bootanimation made exclusively for MIRACLE V4. Lightweight, consists only of 4 frames!
-- ICS Theme by Achep updated to latest 032-build-408, modded by nutellabanane's with power widget buttons having toggles below them. I then downscaled them for not looking so big. I also modded Phone Options menu icons in this.
-- All locksreen styles (sliding tab, rotary, lense, ring) changed to SteelBlue.
-- Holo ring style was downscaled from 126x126 to 110x110
-- Clockopia font (lockscreen clock) changed to true ICS font

Performance
-- updated sources as MIRACLE V4 is based on new vo-1's rom
-- deleted Governor tweaks and prop tweaks in S98system_tweak
-- all tweaks are now in build.prop
-- JIT, Surface Dithering and Prurging of Assets are now disabled by default for performance. Some tweak the last on, but I believe is better off
-- optimised signal tweaks for ACE after lots of stydying
-- added media stagefright tweaks for faster streamin of videos
-- dalvik.vm.heapsize raised to 64m as in most stock roms
-- changed some values in already existed tweaks existed in V3
-- new gps.conf by happily1986
-- all tweaks/scripts checked and working
-- 30 volume steps by R4Ck

Apps
-- Torch is back! Eventually this is quite handy in status bar
-- LiiveWallpapersPicker is back! This does not consume phone resources if you have a normal wallpaper on. But if you need to set a live wall, it's there.

Other
-- CM7 hw libraries replaced by stock XXKPT libraries as inV3
-- status bar supports transparency as in V3
-- adrenaline engine is still version 3.0
-- still a barebone rom
-- fast, stable

Tests and Benchmarks (sreens available)

-- WiFi: speed, pings
-- Bluetooth: works fine!
-- 3G/Data: speed, pings
-- GPS: tested witn GPS Test Plus and GPS Status
-- Media Streaming: Tested watching live Greek TV. Absolutely amazing.
-- Sensors: tested with AndroSensor and while on call. All works well
-- Antutu, Quadrant and SQLite benchmarks: ACE is still in the game, phone works well!
-- Scripts: All checked with Script Manager, no errors, all executable and doing their job
-- Games: Not a gamer but checked 2-3 of them. Angry Birds Space runs very good!

Installation procedure
1. Βοοt into CWM5 Recovery
2. wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache/dalvik
3. format cache/data/system/sd-ext
4. flash MIRACLE V4.zip
5. reboot
6. almost done!
7. Finalize GPS configuration by following TURORIAL 6 or 7 - 2nd post.
8. Now it's done...enjoy!

Screenshots - Including ICSLayouts+Customisation Settings

d23fd42c69744a7e81faf65af33f391b.gif
screenshot-1335998496558.png
screenshot-1335998508472.png
screenshot-1335998579195.png

screenshot-1335998602982.png
screenshot-1335999584173.png
screenshot-1335999630942.png
screenshot-1336000084594.png

screenshot-1335999682578.png
screenshot-1336000525522.png
screenshot-1336002857085.png
screenshot-1336000949451.png

screenshot-1336002805935.png
screenshot-1336029105585.png
screenshot-1336000301912.png
screenshot-1336000346174.png

Screenshots - Benchmarks

screenshot-1336001605698.png
screenshot-1336001870149.png
screenshot-1336002110429.png
screenshot-1336002682607.png

screenshot-1335938911487.png
screenshot-1335916435184.png
screenshot-1336043867220.png
screenshot-1336041592148.png

screenshot-1335971950367.png
screenshot-1335966176177.png
screenshot-1335994918810.png
screenshot-1335994940564.png

Extras
-- ICSLayouts for MIRACLE V4: MediaFire
-- All Originan System Apps: MediaFire
-- secgps.conf file: Mediafire
-- Some new walls: Mediafire
-- ICSTheme Original - 60% Transparency on Status Bar: I modded the same version already included in V4 to have 60% transparency if you want to use that with launchers that support transparency. I made it to 60% and not less cause icons color in status bar is such that does not look very nice if used with light-colored wallpapers Mediafire
-- PDRoid Patch for V4 made by curtisf08: PDroid PATCH + PDroid RESTORE Thanks!
-- ICSTheme Transparent - NoTransparency on Status Bar: Modded transparent ICS Theme by Achep with no transparency on status bar but with power buttons toggles and colored icons on Phone Options Menu Mediafire Added on 20.05.12
-- ICSTheme Transparent - 25% Transparency on Status Bar: Modded transparent ICS Theme by Achep with 25% transparency on status bar, with power buttons toggles and colored icons on Phone Options Menu. Due to icons color on status bar, this one can look very nice with dark wallpapers Mediafire Added on 20.05.12

Show me your support
-- Rate this thread, press THANKS button
-- Rate MIRACLE V4 on poll
-- If you like MIRACLE V4, here’s the code to place it in your signature. Simply copy/paste it there. It will look like the banner in my signature
HTML:
[URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1583871"][IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc150/gorgopodaros/v401.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Credits - Thanks tο (for all versions)
:: XDA for allowing me to present my mod
:: Cyanogen(mod) for sources/rom
:: vo-1 for ROM
:: ketut for Blackhawk Kernel
:: lagloose for GPS and Sensors Patch
:: imbawind for Adrenaline Engine
:: Achep for ICS Theme and ICS Layouts
:: iandol for pointing out how to edit 05mountsd
:: Renan Lazarotto for pointing out how to edit build.prop and set default theme chooser theme
:: Steve0007 for Google Play Music link
:: evilisto for Chroma HD Wallpaper
:: MrDSL for Phone Options Menu Icons taken from Mixer Theme
:: edint3000 for lockscreen buttons+styles taken from SteelBlue Theme
:: LPFinch for frameworkmod (30volume steps)
:: happily1986 for gps configuration
:: nutellabanane for modding the ICS Theme's power buttons with toggles. Thanks dude! ;)
:: verboten999 for fixing video rec bug in V4
:: R4Ck for 30volume steps mod in V4

Also members xxfamasxx, tamingsari2k, P4qui7o, mor_1228, Tovagulet and many others for their support

Last edited:

itasoulas

Nov 3, 2011
Athens
www.youtube.com
TUTORIAL 1: Finish GPS Configuration
-- Via Root Explorer go to system\etc\gps.conf and press the Mount R/W button on right top
-- Long press the gps.conf, and open with Text Editor
-- First line and replace YOURCOUNTRY with your code that represents your country as seen here
-- Press the continent you live and find how your country code is written. For example greece is gr, hong kong is hk, and so on....
-- If you can't find your country code just choose the continent you live in (e.g. Europe, Asia, etc...)
-- Now GPS is locked in your country (or continent) and you'll get fastest gps ever!
-- You can safely delete the .bak file that root explorer creates after changing original file
-- The above tutorial was first posted here

TUTORIAL 2: Install ICS Layouts
-- Extract patch and undo zip files on your sd-card
-- Reboot into CWM
-- mount system, flash patch, reboot
-- Reboot into CWM again
-- mount system, flash undo, reboot
-- Reboot into CWM one last time

TUTORIAL 3: Tips for faster rom
-- CyanogenMod settings, Display, Untick "Sreen-off animation" and "Rotation animation"
-- CyanogenMod settings, Input, Haptic feedback tweaks and untick "Haptic feedback main"
-- CyanogenMod settings, Interface, Overscrolling and select "None"
-- CyanogenMod settings, Performance and untick "Use JIT", "Enable surface dithering" but tick "Use 16bit transparency"
-- CyanogenMod settings, Performance, Scrolling cache and select "Force disable"
-- Settings, Display, untick "Auto-rotate screen"
-- Settings, Display, Animation and select "No animations"
-- CyanogenMod settings, Performance, CPU Settings: GOVERNOR=smartassV2, MIN FREQ=245, MAX FREQ=825 and tick "Set on boot"
-- LauncherPro Preferences, Advanced Settings, Memory Usage, Memory Preset and choose "Very Low"
-- LauncherPro Preferences, Advanced Settings, scroll down to App Drawer Section, and adjust value of opening speed of app drawer to 10

TUTORIAL 4: Make Lockscreen ICS look-a-like
-- CyanogenMod settings, Lockscreen, Style Options, Ring-Lock style and choose "Holo style"
-- CyanogenMod settings, Lockscreen, Style Options, Ring-Lock style and tick "Minima Ring Style"
-- CyanogenMod settings, Lockscreen, Widget Options, Widget layout and choose "Right"
-- CyanogenMod settings, Interface, Status bar tweaks, Carrier label type and choose "Show SPN

TUTORIAL 5: Recover System Apps than have been removed from V3
-- Place your desired app or apps on your sd-card
-- Use Root Explorer and copy them
-- Go to system\app and press the Mount R/W button on right top
-- Paste the app or apps you have selected
-- Long press what have you just pasted and set permissions to rw-r--r-- for each app
-- Reboot phone

TUTORIAL 6: GPS Configuration for MIRACLE V4
-- To finalise gps configuration go to system/etc/gps.conf
-- Open that file with root explorer/text editor
-- If your region is not europe, replace the NTP_SERVER lines with yours according to this file. I have included all regions
-- Save file, no permissions need to be changed. The .bak file created can be deleted
-- Last step, place secgps.conf in data/gps folder and change permission to rw-r--r--
-- Process completed. As you see in screens above, GPS works great

TUTORIAL 7: Alternative GPS Configuration for MIRACLE V4
-- If the above method for any reason does not work for you, then delete the secgps.conf file from data/gps folder
-- Edit the gps.conf file exactly as following. That always work for everyone - everywhere. NTP_SERVER - REGION must be edited as above according to this file
NTP_SERVER=0.REGION.pool.ntp.org
NTP_SERVER=1.REGION.pool.ntp.org
NTP_SERVER=2.REGION.pool.ntp.org
NTP_SERVER=3.REGION.pool.ntp.org
SUPL_HOST=supl.google.com
SUPL_PORT=7276

FAQS/TROUBLESHOOTING FOR MIRACLE V3/V4
[?] Why you made a barebone rom and not a full version?
Cause user has the privilege to customise the rom the way he/she wants
[?] How can I change wallpaper or make wallpaper show on lockscreen?
Download quickpic or similar app through Google Play Store
[?] I don't see a button to mount USB Storage when using ics layouts
Just press the Android background on screen. It will turn blue, no buttons needed!
[?] I press the message icon on dock but I get an error message
Message app is not included. Download one from market or you can find original mms.apk in Extras Section - 1st post
[?] Which version of ICS Theme by Achep is included in this ROM?
031-build-406 in V3 and 032-build-408 in V4
[?] Which version of ICS Layouts by Achep was prepared for MIRACLE V3 and V4?
ICS Layouts 012
[?] Which patcher was used to create ICS Layouts?
acPatcher 5.31 by Achep
[?] What does Adrenaline Engine do?
It boosts your phone's performance. More info...

Last edited:

itasoulas

Nov 3, 2011
Athens
www.youtube.com
V3COM.jpg

Project MIRACLE
Current version: V3 (FINAL) 22.04.12
CyanogenMod 7.2 RC1 by vo-1 (26.03.12)
Modded by itasoulas

Download MIRACLE V3 via Mediafire

A few words
vo-1's rom, in my opinion, is the best CM7 we got so far. I decided to mod this rom to make it faster, smoother…better. I always liked the idea of a barebone rom cause user has the priviledge to add whatever he/she wants without having to delete unwanted system apps. After MIRACLE V1 and V2, and after long hours of reading various threads on XDA and other forums about tweaks, I experimented a lot with certain values and end up with what works best for Galaxy ACE. So now comes MIRACLE V3… the most balanced, fast, stable and lag-free CyanongenMod7. Thanks for developers here on XDA that gave me the permissions to use their scripts, tools and visual components to make MIRACLE V3 an awesome rom. Thanks also for members that supported my effort and provided me with hints and answers. I present to you MIRACLE V3 (FINAL)!

Full Specs of MIRACLE V3
-- Fully deodexed
-- 100% barebone
-- Very lightweight - Only 77,2MB
-- 137MB free internal storage and 86MB in system
-- Plenty of free ram available
-- Adrenaline Engine v3.0 included (1)
-- Additional tweaks in build.prop
-- Journaling disabled (2)
-- GPS/Sensors Patch included (3)
-- Frameworkmod (volume only) included (4)
-- Fixed double setup when phone first starts (5)
-- ICS Theme by Achep set as default theme
-- LauncherPro set as default launcher
-- Roboto font set as default system font
-- Colored icons in Phone Options Menu (6)
-- Blue lockscreen buttons (7)
-- Status Bar supports transparency
-- New lightweight bootanimation (same as V2)
-- Google Play Store 3.5.16 included (original and bug fixed, check Bugs)
-- added vpnservices cause this is really important to some
-- extras at the end of this post (good stuff there + ics layouts)

More Info
(1) I edited the build.prop tweaks in S98system_tweak file. Deleted some tweaks and changed some values
(2) Journaling of ext4 partitions is disabled via an init.d script. The difference between skynet28 patch and my script is that the first disables journaling once and permanently while mine disables journaling at each boot. I’ve contacted him via pm and told me that the script would work just fine and same way as his patch.
(3) I edited GPS/Sensors Patch and updated sources from XXKPT stock rom. All hw libraries from vo-1’s rom were deleted and replaced with libraries from XXKPT
(4) I replaced framework.jar with the one from LPFinch’s frameworkmod that was created for 19.03.12 vo-1’s rom. So now you have 30 volume steps for music/radio
(5) Deleted provision.apk so you don’t have to setup your phone twice after first boot. That was an issue oocuring on original vo-1’s rom
(6) I edited framework-res.apk and replaced "Phone Options" Menu Icons with colored ones taken from Mixer Theme by MrDSL
(7) I edited framework-res.apk and replaced lockscreen button with blue ones taken from SteelBlue Theme by edint3000 (Team Carbon)

System apps that have been removed (37 in total)
ADWLauncher – Androidian – Calculator – Camera - CMStats – CMUpdateNotify – CMWallpapers – Cyanbread – Developrment – DSPManager – Email – FileManager - Gallery3D – GenieWidget – GoogleBackupTransport – GoogleFeedback – GooglePartnerSetup – GoogleQuickSearchBox – HTMLViewer – LatinImeTutorial – LiveWallpapers – LiveWallpapersPicker - MagicSmokeWallpapers – MediaUploader – Mms - Pacman – Protips – Provision – QuickSearcBox – RomManager – Stk – Talk – Torch – VisualizationWallpapers – VoiceDialer - YouTube

Installation procedure
4. flash MIRACLE V3.zip
5. reboot
6. almost done!
7. Finalize GPS configuration by following TURORIAL 1 - 2nd post.
Check 2nd post for tips/faqs and troubleshouting

Bugs (fixed)
Google Play Store - Method1: Once phone boots for first time, do your google account sign in, and open Google Play Store for the first time. Accept Conditions and then close it. Use link2sd or similar app to clear Google Play Store's data and uninstall it. Reboot phone. Then via root explorer place it manually on system\app and change permissions (do this as described in TUTORIAL 5 - 2nd post. Advanced users already know how to do this). Reboot phone. We do all this cause otherwise Google Play didn't update some apps before like Superuser. Now works perfect! Vending.apk is also attached at the end of this post
Google Play Store - Method2: Once phone boots for first time, do your google account sign in, and open Google Play Store for the first time. Accept Conditions and then close it. Use link2sd or similar app to clear Google Play Store's data and uninstall it. You can also do this, from Settings, Applications. Reboot phone. This works for some users also so either method1 or method2 would do the jod. I suggest first try method2 cause it's easier and then if it doesn't work do method1

Screenshots (including layouts)

screenshot-1335103030615.png
screenshot-1335103087081.png
screenshot-1335103103452.png
screenshot-1335103113896.png

screenshot-1335103994343.png
screenshot-1335104124325.png
screenshot-1335103982639.png
screenshot-1335103967585.png

screenshot-1335104558471.png
screenshot-1335103451261.png
screenshot-1335103716733.png
screenshot-1335104601270.png

screenshot-1335104271403.png
screenshot-1335104337951.png
screenshot-1335104356487.png
screenshot-1335103781116.png

screenshot-1335101389766.png
screenshot-1335102615628.png
screenshot-1335103624275.png
screenshot-1335107000218.jpg

Extras
-- For those who want some or all default apps that were removed from system,here are the links for all default system apps. Links includes all original deodexed apps that existed in system\app
Download via Mediafire
Small correction: This link trully contains original system apps. That means original systemui.apk that has no transparency. The default systemui from MIRACLE V3 that supports transparency is attached at the end of this post if someone ever need it.
-- For those who want Status Bar with transparency supported, centered clock and centered date here is the link. I personally edited the status_bar.xml and works great.No overlapping of date over clock, no overlapping when receiving any kind of notifications but if too many icons on status bar then they will overlap clock.
Download via Mediafire
-- ICS Layouts for MIRACLE V3 (for original systemui, clock on right)
Download via Mediafire
-- ICS Layouts for MIRACLE V3 (for modified systemui, clock on center)
Download via Mediafire
-- Some icons packs that I already have and thought it would be nice to share so you can change your dock bars icons or some apps icons
Download via Mediafire
-- Some of the wallpapers I already have in my collection and sharing with you
Download via Mediafire
-- If you like MIRACLE V3, here’s the code to place it in your signature. Simply copy/paste it there. It will look like the banner in my signature
HTML:
[URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1583871"][IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc150/gorgopodaros/MIRACLE_V3_BANNER.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Attachments

• Vending.apk
    3.8 MB · Views: 434
  • SystemUI.apk
    360.8 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:

opawix00

Jan 8, 2012
Cebu
Is it possible to make it an update to vo-1's latest rom? I think i can test it better with all my apps intact... if not, it's totally fine with me...

nomiset

Nov 19, 2011
Pasig
Hey bro, so if I'm gonna set up my S2E should I tick mount as ext 4? Or jus the same?

Galaxy ace X The End 4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Project... MIRACLE
    Current Version... 4 (full version)
    Date Added on XDA... 04.05.12
    Based on... CyanogenMod 7.2 RC1 by vo-1 (24.04.12) - Thanks dude for allowing me to mod this. You're awesome! ;)
    Modded by itasoulas

Download MIRACLE V4 (with BLN + Video REC Bugs FIXED+30volume steps) via Mediafire
    BLN FIX FOR THOSE ALREADY DOWNLOADED V4: Extract the 3 files on this zip on sd-card. Copy/Paste files in system/lib/hw and change permissions to rw-r--r--. Reboot phone. BLN Free and PRO works now!
    VIDEO REC FIX FOR THOSE ALREADY DOWNLOADED V4: Check this post by verboten999
    A great ROM.. An excellent MOD as most said...the end of a journey... THE BIRTH OF MIRACLE V4
    After 3 versions of MIRACLE, my quest has finally come to an end! It was a great experience modding this great rom by vo-1. I tried to tweak this rom and make it as good as it can be. I really think that it can't get any better than this. MIRACLE V4 was done with lots of love and long hours of reading and testing. I tried to examine all aspects of its functionality with my poor knowledge but very carefully. Personally, I am satisfied with the outcome but that's just an objective matter. There will not be a feature version of this rom as I need to start enjoying my phone after almost a year I got it. I also need to spent more time with my two daughters, I really need some sleep and... you know what? I think MIRACLE V4 is good enough and will be used for quite some time by many. Thanks all for you kind words and support, it's been a blast all this. Maybe I'll start a new project but not after a very long time. Start using V4, I stronlgy suggest you upgrade to this version. Enjoy your ACE!

NOTICE 1: MIRACLE V4 works excellent the way it is. It has not been tested with other kernels, mods and tweaks. So I am not held responsible if you do such actions and mess things up. It already includes a lot of tweaks, so adding more will probably not have the desired results. Of course, messing with some tweaks values will not do any harm as long as you know what are you doing. PureMotive's Battery Mod has not been included as most of his tweak already exist in Adrenaline Engine. Also bare in mind that after applying ICSLayouts you can’t use any zipthemer or metamorph patches, otherwise you will end up with problems. But if you really want to, just flash the undo zip to get rid of the layouts and then use such patches.

NOTICE 2: I wanted to make MIRACLE V4 just the way it is... a barebone rom. The rom is what it is. Do not ask questions why I didn't include this or that. If I wanted, I would have done that. I give you the freedom to do whatever you want with this rom. I have included though all original deodexed apps of this version in one zip which you can find at the end of this thread and by following tutorial in 2nd post you can easily replace them. Eventually I can't satisfy each and everyone in here. After all, this is my mod! I would also like to ask you to not spam this thread with questions that need to be asked in other forums of ACE.

Changelog from V3 to V4:
    Note: Original V3 thread moved to 3rd post

Visual Elements
    -- New bootanimation made exclusively for MIRACLE V4. Lightweight, consists only of 4 frames!
    -- ICS Theme by Achep updated to latest 032-build-408, modded by nutellabanane's with power widget buttons having toggles below them. I then downscaled them for not looking so big. I also modded Phone Options menu icons in this.
    -- All locksreen styles (sliding tab, rotary, lense, ring) changed to SteelBlue.
    -- Holo ring style was downscaled from 126x126 to 110x110
    -- Clockopia font (lockscreen clock) changed to true ICS font

Performance
    -- updated sources as MIRACLE V4 is based on new vo-1's rom
    -- deleted Governor tweaks and prop tweaks in S98system_tweak
    -- all tweaks are now in build.prop
    -- JIT, Surface Dithering and Prurging of Assets are now disabled by default for performance. Some tweak the last on, but I believe is better off
    -- optimised signal tweaks for ACE after lots of stydying
    -- added media stagefright tweaks for faster streamin of videos
    -- dalvik.vm.heapsize raised to 64m as in most stock roms
    -- changed some values in already existed tweaks existed in V3
    -- new gps.conf by happily1986
    -- all tweaks/scripts checked and working
    -- 30 volume steps by R4Ck

Apps
    -- Torch is back! Eventually this is quite handy in status bar
    -- LiiveWallpapersPicker is back! This does not consume phone resources if you have a normal wallpaper on. But if you need to set a live wall, it's there.

Other
    -- CM7 hw libraries replaced by stock XXKPT libraries as inV3
    -- status bar supports transparency as in V3
    -- adrenaline engine is still version 3.0
    -- still a barebone rom
    -- fast, stable

Tests and Benchmarks (sreens available)

-- WiFi: speed, pings
    -- Bluetooth: works fine!
    -- 3G/Data: speed, pings
    -- GPS: tested witn GPS Test Plus and GPS Status
    -- Media Streaming: Tested watching live Greek TV. Absolutely amazing.
    -- Sensors: tested with AndroSensor and while on call. All works well
    -- Antutu, Quadrant and SQLite benchmarks: ACE is still in the game, phone works well!
    -- Scripts: All checked with Script Manager, no errors, all executable and doing their job
    -- Games: Not a gamer but checked 2-3 of them. Angry Birds Space runs very good!

Installation procedure
    4. flash MIRACLE V4.zip
    5. reboot
    6. almost done!
    7. Finalize GPS configuration by following TURORIAL 6 or 7 - 2nd post.

Screenshots - Including ICSLayouts+Customisation Settings

d23fd42c69744a7e81faf65af33f391b.gif
    screenshot-1335998496558.png
    screenshot-1335998508472.png
    screenshot-1335998579195.png

screenshot-1335998602982.png
    screenshot-1335999584173.png
    screenshot-1335999630942.png
    screenshot-1336000084594.png

screenshot-1335999682578.png
    screenshot-1336000525522.png
    screenshot-1336002857085.png
    screenshot-1336000949451.png

screenshot-1336002805935.png
    screenshot-1336029105585.png
    screenshot-1336000301912.png
    screenshot-1336000346174.png

Screenshots - Benchmarks

screenshot-1336001605698.png
    screenshot-1336001870149.png
    screenshot-1336002110429.png
    screenshot-1336002682607.png

screenshot-1335938911487.png
    screenshot-1335916435184.png
    screenshot-1336043867220.png
    screenshot-1336041592148.png

screenshot-1335971950367.png
    screenshot-1335966176177.png
    screenshot-1335994918810.png
    screenshot-1335994940564.png

Extras
    -- ICSLayouts for MIRACLE V4: MediaFire
    -- All Originan System Apps: MediaFire
    -- secgps.conf file: Mediafire
    -- Some new walls: Mediafire
    -- ICSTheme Original - 60% Transparency on Status Bar: I modded the same version already included in V4 to have 60% transparency if you want to use that with launchers that support transparency. I made it to 60% and not less cause icons color in status bar is such that does not look very nice if used with light-colored wallpapers Mediafire
    -- PDRoid Patch for V4 made by curtisf08: PDroid PATCH + PDroid RESTORE Thanks!
    -- ICSTheme Transparent - NoTransparency on Status Bar: Modded transparent ICS Theme by Achep with no transparency on status bar but with power buttons toggles and colored icons on Phone Options Menu Mediafire Added on 20.05.12
    -- ICSTheme Transparent - 25% Transparency on Status Bar: Modded transparent ICS Theme by Achep with 25% transparency on status bar, with power buttons toggles and colored icons on Phone Options Menu. Due to icons color on status bar, this one can look very nice with dark wallpapers Mediafire Added on 20.05.12

Show me your support
    -- Rate this thread, press THANKS button
    -- Rate MIRACLE V4 on poll
    -- If you like MIRACLE V4, here’s the code to place it in your signature. Simply copy/paste it there. It will look like the banner in my signature
    HTML:
    [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1583871"][IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc150/gorgopodaros/v401.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Credits - Thanks tο (for all versions)
    :: XDA for allowing me to present my mod
    :: Cyanogen(mod) for sources/rom
    :: vo-1 for ROM
    :: ketut for Blackhawk Kernel
    :: lagloose for GPS and Sensors Patch
    :: imbawind for Adrenaline Engine
    :: Achep for ICS Theme and ICS Layouts
    :: iandol for pointing out how to edit 05mountsd
    :: Renan Lazarotto for pointing out how to edit build.prop and set default theme chooser theme
    :: Steve0007 for Google Play Music link
    :: evilisto for Chroma HD Wallpaper
    :: MrDSL for Phone Options Menu Icons taken from Mixer Theme
    :: edint3000 for lockscreen buttons+styles taken from SteelBlue Theme
    :: LPFinch for frameworkmod (30volume steps)
    :: happily1986 for gps configuration
    :: nutellabanane for modding the ICS Theme's power buttons with toggles. Thanks dude! ;)
    :: verboten999 for fixing video rec bug in V4
    :: R4Ck for 30volume steps mod in V4

Also members xxfamasxx, tamingsari2k, P4qui7o, mor_1228, Tovagulet and many others for their support
    TUTORIAL 1: Finish GPS Configuration
    -- Via Root Explorer go to system\etc\gps.conf and press the Mount R/W button on right top
    -- Long press the gps.conf, and open with Text Editor
    -- First line and replace YOURCOUNTRY with your code that represents your country as seen here
    -- Press the continent you live and find how your country code is written. For example greece is gr, hong kong is hk, and so on....
    -- If you can't find your country code just choose the continent you live in (e.g. Europe, Asia, etc...)
    -- Now GPS is locked in your country (or continent) and you'll get fastest gps ever!
    -- You can safely delete the .bak file that root explorer creates after changing original file
    -- The above tutorial was first posted here

TUTORIAL 2: Install ICS Layouts
    -- Extract patch and undo zip files on your sd-card
    -- Reboot into CWM
    -- Reboot into CWM again
    -- mount system, flash undo, reboot
    -- Reboot into CWM one last time

TUTORIAL 3: Tips for faster rom
    -- CyanogenMod settings, Display, Untick "Sreen-off animation" and "Rotation animation"
    -- CyanogenMod settings, Input, Haptic feedback tweaks and untick "Haptic feedback main"
    -- CyanogenMod settings, Interface, Overscrolling and select "None"
    -- CyanogenMod settings, Performance and untick "Use JIT", "Enable surface dithering" but tick "Use 16bit transparency"
    -- CyanogenMod settings, Performance, Scrolling cache and select "Force disable"
    -- Settings, Display, untick "Auto-rotate screen"
    -- Settings, Display, Animation and select "No animations"
    -- CyanogenMod settings, Performance, CPU Settings: GOVERNOR=smartassV2, MIN FREQ=245, MAX FREQ=825 and tick "Set on boot"
    -- LauncherPro Preferences, Advanced Settings, Memory Usage, Memory Preset and choose "Very Low"
    -- LauncherPro Preferences, Advanced Settings, scroll down to App Drawer Section, and adjust value of opening speed of app drawer to 10

TUTORIAL 4: Make Lockscreen ICS look-a-like
    -- CyanogenMod settings, Lockscreen, Style Options, Ring-Lock style and choose "Holo style"
    -- CyanogenMod settings, Lockscreen, Style Options, Ring-Lock style and tick "Minima Ring Style"
    -- CyanogenMod settings, Lockscreen, Widget Options, Widget layout and choose "Right"
    -- CyanogenMod settings, Interface, Status bar tweaks, Carrier label type and choose "Show SPN

TUTORIAL 5: Recover System Apps than have been removed from V3
    -- Place your desired app or apps on your sd-card
    -- Use Root Explorer and copy them
    -- Go to system\app and press the Mount R/W button on right top
    -- Paste the app or apps you have selected
    -- Long press what have you just pasted and set permissions to rw-r--r-- for each app
    -- Reboot phone

TUTORIAL 6: GPS Configuration for MIRACLE V4
    -- To finalise gps configuration go to system/etc/gps.conf
    -- Open that file with root explorer/text editor
    -- If your region is not europe, replace the NTP_SERVER lines with yours according to this file. I have included all regions
    -- Save file, no permissions need to be changed. The .bak file created can be deleted
    -- Last step, place secgps.conf in data/gps folder and change permission to rw-r--r--
    -- Process completed. As you see in screens above, GPS works great

TUTORIAL 7: Alternative GPS Configuration for MIRACLE V4
    -- If the above method for any reason does not work for you, then delete the secgps.conf file from data/gps folder
    -- Edit the gps.conf file exactly as following. That always work for everyone - everywhere. NTP_SERVER - REGION must be edited as above according to this file
    NTP_SERVER=0.REGION.pool.ntp.org
    NTP_SERVER=1.REGION.pool.ntp.org
    NTP_SERVER=2.REGION.pool.ntp.org
    NTP_SERVER=3.REGION.pool.ntp.org
    SUPL_HOST=supl.google.com
    SUPL_PORT=7276

FAQS/TROUBLESHOOTING FOR MIRACLE V3/V4
    [?] Why you made a barebone rom and not a full version?
    Cause user has the privilege to customise the rom the way he/she wants
    [?] How can I change wallpaper or make wallpaper show on lockscreen?
    Download quickpic or similar app through Google Play Store
    [?] I don't see a button to mount USB Storage when using ics layouts
    Just press the Android background on screen. It will turn blue, no buttons needed!
    [?] I press the message icon on dock but I get an error message
    Message app is not included. Download one from market or you can find original mms.apk in Extras Section - 1st post
    [?] Which version of ICS Theme by Achep is included in this ROM?
    031-build-406 in V3 and 032-build-408 in V4
    [?] Which version of ICS Layouts by Achep was prepared for MIRACLE V3 and V4?
    ICS Layouts 012
    [?] Which patcher was used to create ICS Layouts?
    acPatcher 5.31 by Achep
    [?] What does Adrenaline Engine do?
    It boosts your phone's performance. More info...
    V3COM.jpg

Project MIRACLE
    Current version: V3 (FINAL) 22.04.12
    CyanogenMod 7.2 RC1 by vo-1 (26.03.12)
    Modded by itasoulas

Download MIRACLE V3 via Mediafire

A few words
    vo-1's rom, in my opinion, is the best CM7 we got so far. I decided to mod this rom to make it faster, smoother…better. I always liked the idea of a barebone rom cause user has the priviledge to add whatever he/she wants without having to delete unwanted system apps. After MIRACLE V1 and V2, and after long hours of reading various threads on XDA and other forums about tweaks, I experimented a lot with certain values and end up with what works best for Galaxy ACE. So now comes MIRACLE V3… the most balanced, fast, stable and lag-free CyanongenMod7. Thanks for developers here on XDA that gave me the permissions to use their scripts, tools and visual components to make MIRACLE V3 an awesome rom. Thanks also for members that supported my effort and provided me with hints and answers. I present to you MIRACLE V3 (FINAL)!

Full Specs of MIRACLE V3
    -- Fully deodexed
    -- 100% barebone
    -- Very lightweight - Only 77,2MB
    -- 137MB free internal storage and 86MB in system
    -- Plenty of free ram available
    -- Adrenaline Engine v3.0 included (1)
    -- Additional tweaks in build.prop
    -- Journaling disabled (2)
    -- GPS/Sensors Patch included (3)
    -- Frameworkmod (volume only) included (4)
    -- Fixed double setup when phone first starts (5)
    -- ICS Theme by Achep set as default theme
    -- LauncherPro set as default launcher
    -- Roboto font set as default system font
    -- Colored icons in Phone Options Menu (6)
    -- Blue lockscreen buttons (7)
    -- Status Bar supports transparency
    -- New lightweight bootanimation (same as V2)
    -- Google Play Store 3.5.16 included (original and bug fixed, check Bugs)
    -- added vpnservices cause this is really important to some
    -- extras at the end of this post (good stuff there + ics layouts)

More Info
    (1) I edited the build.prop tweaks in S98system_tweak file. Deleted some tweaks and changed some values
    (2) Journaling of ext4 partitions is disabled via an init.d script. The difference between skynet28 patch and my script is that the first disables journaling once and permanently while mine disables journaling at each boot. I’ve contacted him via pm and told me that the script would work just fine and same way as his patch.
    (3) I edited GPS/Sensors Patch and updated sources from XXKPT stock rom. All hw libraries from vo-1’s rom were deleted and replaced with libraries from XXKPT
    (4) I replaced framework.jar with the one from LPFinch’s frameworkmod that was created for 19.03.12 vo-1’s rom. So now you have 30 volume steps for music/radio
    (5) Deleted provision.apk so you don’t have to setup your phone twice after first boot. That was an issue oocuring on original vo-1’s rom
    (6) I edited framework-res.apk and replaced "Phone Options" Menu Icons with colored ones taken from Mixer Theme by MrDSL
    (7) I edited framework-res.apk and replaced lockscreen button with blue ones taken from SteelBlue Theme by edint3000 (Team Carbon)

System apps that have been removed (37 in total)
    ADWLauncher – Androidian – Calculator – Camera - CMStats – CMUpdateNotify – CMWallpapers – Cyanbread – Developrment – DSPManager – Email – FileManager - Gallery3D – GenieWidget – GoogleBackupTransport – GoogleFeedback – GooglePartnerSetup – GoogleQuickSearchBox – HTMLViewer – LatinImeTutorial – LiveWallpapers – LiveWallpapersPicker - MagicSmokeWallpapers – MediaUploader – Mms - Pacman – Protips – Provision – QuickSearcBox – RomManager – Stk – Talk – Torch – VisualizationWallpapers – VoiceDialer - YouTube

Installation procedure
    4. flash MIRACLE V3.zip
    5. reboot
    6. almost done!
    7. Finalize GPS configuration by following TURORIAL 1 - 2nd post.
    Check 2nd post for tips/faqs and troubleshouting

Bugs (fixed)
    Google Play Store - Method1: Once phone boots for first time, do your google account sign in, and open Google Play Store for the first time. Accept Conditions and then close it. Use link2sd or similar app to clear Google Play Store's data and uninstall it. Reboot phone. Then via root explorer place it manually on system\app and change permissions (do this as described in TUTORIAL 5 - 2nd post. Advanced users already know how to do this). Reboot phone. We do all this cause otherwise Google Play didn't update some apps before like Superuser. Now works perfect! Vending.apk is also attached at the end of this post
    Google Play Store - Method2: Once phone boots for first time, do your google account sign in, and open Google Play Store for the first time. Accept Conditions and then close it. Use link2sd or similar app to clear Google Play Store's data and uninstall it. You can also do this, from Settings, Applications. Reboot phone. This works for some users also so either method1 or method2 would do the jod. I suggest first try method2 cause it's easier and then if it doesn't work do method1

Screenshots (including layouts)

screenshot-1335103030615.png
    screenshot-1335103087081.png
    screenshot-1335103103452.png
    screenshot-1335103113896.png

screenshot-1335103994343.png
    screenshot-1335104124325.png
    screenshot-1335103982639.png
    screenshot-1335103967585.png

screenshot-1335104558471.png
    screenshot-1335103451261.png
    screenshot-1335103716733.png
    screenshot-1335104601270.png

screenshot-1335104271403.png
    screenshot-1335104337951.png
    screenshot-1335104356487.png
    screenshot-1335103781116.png

screenshot-1335101389766.png
    screenshot-1335102615628.png
    screenshot-1335103624275.png
    screenshot-1335107000218.jpg

Extras
    -- For those who want some or all default apps that were removed from system,here are the links for all default system apps. Links includes all original deodexed apps that existed in system\app
    Download via Mediafire
    Small correction: This link trully contains original system apps. That means original systemui.apk that has no transparency. The default systemui from MIRACLE V3 that supports transparency is attached at the end of this post if someone ever need it.
    -- For those who want Status Bar with transparency supported, centered clock and centered date here is the link. I personally edited the status_bar.xml and works great.No overlapping of date over clock, no overlapping when receiving any kind of notifications but if too many icons on status bar then they will overlap clock.
    Download via Mediafire
    -- ICS Layouts for MIRACLE V3 (for original systemui, clock on right)
    Download via Mediafire
    -- ICS Layouts for MIRACLE V3 (for modified systemui, clock on center)
    Download via Mediafire
    -- Some icons packs that I already have and thought it would be nice to share so you can change your dock bars icons or some apps icons
    Download via Mediafire
    -- Some of the wallpapers I already have in my collection and sharing with you
    Download via Mediafire
    -- If you like MIRACLE V3, here’s the code to place it in your signature. Simply copy/paste it there. It will look like the banner in my signature
    HTML:
    [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1583871"][IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc150/gorgopodaros/MIRACLE_V3_BANNER.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    When I started modding vo-1's rom, I never thought that my mod would have any success at all. And that because roms and mods here are so many and some are pretty awesome. I guess I was wrong... I once again thank you for your support and feedback. Of course MIRACLE would not have existed if it wasn't for vo-1's awesome rom. I really never thought (or thinking) of modding someone else's rom except than vo-1's rom. For the time being, MIRACLE V4 works great as I am also using this and don't have troubles. I respect that some users may face problems but I really can't do much about it since I am not facing the bugs they report, neither myself nor the majority of users running V4

Peace,
    John!
    First off, I apologize to itasoulas for tampering with his work.

Secondly, concerning the recording issue, I kinda (as in I don't know whether this would be the correct way and the safe way) solved it by looking at this particular part in the build prop:

#Makes streaming videos stream faster

media.stagefright.enable-player=true

media.stagefright.enable-meta=true

media.stagefright.enable-scan=true

media.stagefright.enable-http=true

media.stagefright.enable-record=false

See that last line? Change "false" to "true", and reboot. Recording works. Experience may differ I have to add.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA