Best Screen Protector?

Search This thread

Gorilla*

Nov 25, 2010
Tallahassee,FL
So... I've never used screen protectors but I want to use one to protect my DNA... I want the highest quality screen protector out there...

Thinking either the invisible shield HD or the Verizon ones... Thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

pio_masaki

May 7, 2012
Surprise, Az
So... I've never used screen protectors but I want to use one to protect my DNA... I want the highest quality screen protector out there...

Thinking either the invisible shield HD or the Verizon ones... Thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I had the verizon one, scratches easy and fingerprint magnet, got the zagg one and it was horribly scratched in 25 hours, literally. Got it applied yesterday morning at 11 am and by 12:30 today its almost unbearable with scratches. Cause? I cleaned the screen the way I have every device for 5 years. Eye glass solution and cleaning cloths. The HD is I think harder, but I'd suggest staying away from the soft types like this zagg. My g2x had it for a year and not a single blemish back before it was zagg, my gnex and DNA both have scratches in the zagg versions, the gnex was my toddler, though.

It did its job, I guess, my screen isn't scratched, but 25 bucks for 25 hours of usefulness and getting destroyed by a wet cleaning cloth is just stupid, anything dark and its right in your face, and my ROM is dark so its always plain as day lol

If I get any more donations I'll be looking at something else after reading though this thread again, I'm done with zagg.

Tapatalked from my HTC DNA - Carbon

Unphazed MD

Jan 26, 2013
I have the otterbox defender case I think. The one that the attached screen protector is raised slightly above the screen. From experience with having an otterbox on my iPad I immedietly ripped off the otterbox screen protector and have been using the cheap Verizon one with the otterbox every since.

Works great. Obviously not the greatest screen protector since it loves fingerprints but besides that for the price I was happy. Still looking to upgrade but havnt found a suitable replacement.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

gypsy6slayer

May 12, 2013
I have the otterbox defender case I think. The one that the attached screen protector is raised slightly above the screen. From experience with having an otterbox on my iPad I immedietly ripped off the otterbox screen protector and have been using the cheap Verizon one with the otterbox every since.

Works great. Obviously not the greatest screen protector since it loves fingerprints but besides that for the price I was happy. Still looking to upgrade but havnt found a suitable replacement.

I also have the Otterbox Defender case, and I took out the screen protector inside it. It collects dust underneath, and sometimes if I am typing, it will miss a key because I didn't press it hard enough, and that was hard to get used to so I took it off, and have since been searching for a better screen protector as currently I do not have one on here.

Mnorton1228

Nov 26, 2012
I highly recommend armorsuit military shield. It will protect your phone. The only negative is that it will get indentions in it from where something presses down into it. It does self heal some but not back to perfect. Once the screen is on its still crystal clear and has an almost glass like finish. I personally think the cons out weigh the negatives.

SPEEDHAMMER

Jul 11, 2009
Singapore
Xtremeguard 82% OFF EVERYTHING FREE SHIPPING! (3 TPU Cases for $6!!)

Hi guys

just wanna share this great code(82OFF2) which will earn you 82% off 2 or more items you purchase. I just bought Droid DNA,Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 TPU cases and it just cost me $6!. Screen protectors should be even cheaper! And shipping is free with international shipping only $4. Been buying their products almost every month as they are awesome value! Do check it out!

82off2salebanner.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just ordered the Skinomi Teckskin...made to fit the DNA, its a wet application and you only get one for $12. Opposed to the 3 you get at VZW but those are cheap and don't fit as nice.

I use this screen protector on mine and I love it. This was my first screen protector where you need to apply wet and I haven't looked back since putting it on. It doesn't take away from the display and fits perfect and is easy to put on. I ordered mine off amazon and got it cheaper than 12$ at the time. I also got a lifetime warranty on it so if it gets too worn down I will just get a new one. Deffidently the best one I have found so far.

How much is it?

CM10.1 Droid DNA

19.99 with free shipping.
    They have an Invisible Shield place in my local mall. I might check it out. Does it feel kinda sticky or anything though? Like does your finger glide across the screen with ease or does it kinda stick to it?

CM10.1 Droid DNA

I actually don't have the Zagg HD shield, i have the armorsuit militaryshield protector. From what i've heard the Zagg shield isn't so sticky.
    The Zagg HD does not feel sticky at all and you can get it on their website. I always kind of liked the feel of regular Zagg screen protectors but I will say the HD is awesome.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
    Okay sweet. I'm definitely gonna go check it out at my local mall when I get back home. Do cases interfere with it or does it just cover the actual screen?

CM10.1 Droid DNA

I haven't tried a case but the case messed up the non HD one.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2