How Many Other Peoples Friends Make Fun Of Them For Having An Extended Battery?

Search This thread

oreoOozZz

Nov 13, 2008
The Seidio 2600 or Mugen 3900 turn your phone into a COMPLETE BRICK. I have the 2600 and anytime im on the phone by a friend i get a random "God DAMNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!" What is that a 90s BMW Car Phone?!! Always cracks me up until their phone is dead and they ask to use mine because its still going for 2 days FTW.

Look All Dat Battery Dood...Is Crazy.

seidio-2600mah.jpg

Last edited:

revo420

Nov 26, 2008
yeah they do sometimes really mostly when i first got it but i had some nice rebuttals and rips for the iphone :)

H

hiddengopher

I have the body glove case for mine and whenever I pull it out people at my high school are like damn! that's one giant brick! I just laugh at their cracked and chipped screens.

tjhart85

May 13, 2009
I've got the 2300 battery/case and random people ask me if my iphone was worth the money, lol.

So, no....I don't get made fun of for it, except for people calling me a tool for buying Apple products, lol.
Also, random people are stupid.

I actually like the feel of the phone better with the large battery. I've accidentally dropped the stock G1 a few times because it was clumsy to hold, haven't had that problem with the extended case.

Last edited:
Everyone is used to these smaller devices now, Nexus One, IPhoney, etc, etc.

Thats why there is "phonism", which translates into phone racism. hahaha

Forget that I want a full qwerty physical keyboard.

All touchscreen phones are complete garbage.

... maybe in 2020 they will perfect it hopefully.

Last edited:

SolemnWishing

Feb 26, 2009
Oregon
Everyone is used to these smaller devices now, Nexus One, IPhoney, etc, etc.

Thats why there is "phonism", which translates into phone racism. hahaha

Forget that I want a full qwerty physical keyboard.

All touchscreen phones are complete garbage.

... maybe in 2020 they will perfect it hopefully.

We can safely expect our mobile devices in 2020 to be running smaller 10NM dual i-7 processors with 2GB of DDR3 RAM, Nvidea 9800GT technology, HD holographic display, 14MP camera, stereo speakers with small built in subwoofer, AN ACTUAL 3.5MM out, full keyboard [of course], HDMI out [already around on mobile phones...] and perhaps a small built in toaster oven.

Oh, and at a length and width of perhaps an i-Phone and a thickness of a couple credit cards stacked onto each other.

Last edited:

bigd5783

Mar 3, 2009
Oklahoma City
yeah my friend gives me **** when i have the extended battery on but he is still carrying a moto razor.

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

Jeliz187

Oct 12, 2009
El Paso, TX
I just got my Mugen 2600mAh and everyone is saying it does look a little big, but if i had not said anything they wouldn't have noticed. The back door that Mugen provides looks really sick! It looks like it came with with the phone when I bought it! Check it! ~> http://bit.ly/chABcc I bet the 3900mAh looks ridiculous though! Anyone have that one?

oreoOozZz

Nov 13, 2008
I just got my Mugen 2600mAh and everyone is saying it does look a little big, but if i had not said anything they wouldn't have noticed. The back door that Mugen provides looks really sick! It looks like it came with with the phone when I bought it! Check it! ~> http://bit.ly/chABcc I bet the 3900mAh looks ridiculous though! Anyone have that one?

Im tellin ya man, just buy a dock and two oem size extended or regular batteries cause your gonna get tired of that brickness quick. Check my threads and you'll see what im talkin about.

b0ricuaguerrero

Sep 30, 2007
brooklyn, N.Y
have you ever tried rocking skinny jeans and put that brick in your pocket. no fun :p

only problem i had is that i dropped my phone and the back case cracked and i had to switch back to oem. cover kept coming off

Last edited:

oreoOozZz

Nov 13, 2008

rodr4813

Apr 21, 2010
Norcross, GA
Mine worked fine and a lot of people laughed before i showed them my phone and how i could listen to Pandora ALLL day at work and still have battery lleft while their blackberrys only worked for 1hr max. jaja. but then again, the cases i got were so weak, i went through like 4 extended batt covers in weeks of using it, then i just started using superglue, tape, and not putting it in my pocket. By the way... anyone want to buy these 3 extra ext batteries i got laying around? lmao jk :)

wondercoolguy

Oct 26, 2009
Texas
www.twitter.com
I have an N1 now but I have 2400 battery for my G1 that I use ever so often. It's funny how people react to it, they are like WTF is that. Once they realize how much I use my phone (the way it was intended) they understand because they have battery issues and I don't; well with the g1 with the N1 that's a different story.

Also I have my g1 taped up to stop the creeking and the fake back I got for extended battery broke so its tapped as well so it looks like a hobo brick :)

Boomgawd

Jun 8, 2009
Lol @ hobo brick!

i have an n1 now but i have 2400 battery for my g1 that i use ever so often. It's funny how people react to it, they are like wtf is that. Once they realize how much i use my phone (the way it was intended) they understand because they have battery issues and i don't; well with the g1 with the n1 that's a different story.

Also i have my g1 taped up to stop the creeking and the fake back i got for extended battery broke so its tapped as well so it looks like a hobo brick :)

rotflmao @ hobo brick!

jmon777

Mar 13, 2009
my brother mad fun mine until he realized even with brick battery it was still lighter than his droid.lol