[ROM] (2/28/13) NANDROID Restore Stock FR 2.22 V10f / GB 2.33 V21e and 2.34 V21y

Search This thread

James2004

Feb 15, 2012
Fishkill, NY
keep getting md5 mismatch !

hi, im trying to restore stock v21y, but keep getting md5 mismatch, there's no space in the file name, LG-P999-v21Y, first extract and copy to backup folder and then extract in backup folder, same result! any advice would be appreciated, Thanks...
im on CWM 5.0.2.0 and i can reboot into recovery from rom manager fine,,

justjackyl

Jul 28, 2012
hi, im trying to restore stock v21y, but keep getting md5 mismatch, there's no space in the file name, LG-P999-v21Y, first extract and copy to backup folder and then extract in backup folder, same result! any advice would be appreciated, Thanks...
im on CWM 5.0.2.0 and i can reboot into recovery from rom manager fine,,

Don't use ROM MANAGER.
Thats first step to fixing issue.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

Reactions: James2004

shane1diamond

Jun 18, 2011
Hawaii
Don't use ROM MANAGER.

booting into recovery through rom manager should be fine as long as you used NV flash to originally flash your recovery, you have to extract the file from its original zip, if im not mistaken. ive used one of gunmens restores before and that is what i had to do. also not sure if you renamed the backup either but if you did just make sure that you did not put any spaces or symbols otherwise CWM will not restore it. hope that helps.

Reactions: James2004

grantusmantus

Oct 25, 2012
Osceola
Don't use ROM MANAGER.

I concur with this advice. Whatever your doing, don't use ROM manager. For anything. Get your Roms from developer sites or goo.im. ROM manager has given me so many headaches that I actually when through all my ROM zips and removed it all together.

sent from my"blessed"g2x
twrp
rg2x miui
mazout360 v.323

Reactions: justjackyl

James2004

Feb 15, 2012
Fishkill, NY
Don't use ROM MANAGER.

no success without rom manager either! :eek: just flash Buru rom and gave it to sister, im gonna miss using this Un-brickable phone, had it from day 1,,,
still has 1 more as back up,(my son using as an ipod) next, messing around with Nexus4...:D
Thanks for all support and comment,,,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stock Nandroid Restores for 2.22 Froyo and 2.33/2.34 GingerBread​
    for T-Mobile G2x LG P999 only!

(These Nandroid restores are not rooted and are in complete stock condition.)​

• Instructions:
    1. You must have ROM Manager installed and or ClockworkMod Recovery flashed and an external sdcard installed. Then have the directory and file contents of the "LG-P999-V10f.zip" or "LG-P999-V20e.zip" file extracted to your external SDCard in the /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/LG-P999-V10f directory. If the directory does not exist then create it.

• There must be a directory called "LG-P999-V10f" or "LG-P999-V21e" or "LG-P999-V21y" in the "/sdcard/clockworkmod/backup" subdirectory and the files must be directly in that directory, not in another nested directory or Nandroid will not find the files. (Note: If you have any spaces in your directory name. You will get a md5 check some error.)

2. Run ROM Manager and choose Reboot into Recovery or boot phone into clockworkmod recovery.

3. In recovery go down to backup and restore, choose restore.

4. Select LG-P999-V10f or LG-P999-V21e or LG-P999-V21y and choose Yes - Restore.

5. When the restore finishes do not reboot yet. Do a "wipe data/factory reset" from the recovery menu (just to be thorough).

6. When it completes choose Reboot.

OP Changed. Links updated and added 2.33 GB.

Downloads:
    Click on the following links to download via my Dropbox Account:

Completely Stock Froyo:
    Download LG-P999-V10f.zip

Completely Stock Ginger Bread:
    Download LG-P999-V20e.zip
    Links all fixed. Bought a MediaFire account.

Enjoy!
    LG-P999-V21y added
    Are you sure? It still let's me download it right now.

2.3.4 Nandroid other link if so

Sent from my LG-P999