[THEME][CM7]MixedBlue (Based on Echelon and MIUI)

Search This thread

timvdhoorn

Dec 8, 2011
Gorinchem
just created an theme based on MIUI and Echelon
Screens in post #2!

YOU CAN FIND THE 20series(zeus etc) VERSION HERE
Only for HDPI

TNX to gabwerkz for all th help!

ALL the credits go to the original makers!!

IF YOU LIKE MY THEME AND YOU WANT THAT I CONTINIUE THEMING CLICK THE THANKS BUTTON!

Last edited:

timvdhoorn

Dec 8, 2011
Gorinchem
Updates--

Screenshots:

screenshot-1328357552062.png
screenshot-1328357539243.png
screenshot-1328357532872.png
screenshot-1328357523011.png

Last edited:

Felsar

Oct 6, 2011
tijuana
you know what they say... if you want to sell something, show something :D so where's the pix?? :p

gabwerkz

Aug 16, 2011
Three Stars and a Sun
you know what they say... if you want to sell something, show something :D so where's the pix?? :p

Exactly. Haven't seen it too. And I can't test.. :D can you post some screenshots tim?

EDIT: Careful now tim... I decompiled it, it wasn't Echelon but MIUI by ZduneX25. Your base is MIUI with a mix. Themers in the higher echelon needs to be credited if you port their theme.

Don't name this Echelon or I'd get into trouble :D. You must clearly state it was a port with mods and give credits to ZduneX25.

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: achyut

achyut

Jun 18, 2011
Kolkata
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Exactly. Haven't seen it too. And I can't test.. :D can you post some screenshots tim?

EDIT: Careful now tim... I decompiled it, it wasn't Echelon but MIUI by ZduneX25. Your base is MIUI with a mix. Themers in the higher echelon needs to be credited if you port their theme.

Don't name this Echelon or I'd get into trouble :D. You must clearly state it was a port with mods and give credits to ZduneX25.

+1....great thought. we should ALWAYS credit anyone remotely associated with the work we do.

Reactions: kishore2908

DiederikC

Sep 28, 2011
Screens in post #2!

Only for HDPI

IF YOU LIKE MY THEME AND YOU WANT THAT I CONTINIUE THEMING CLICK THE THANKS BUTTON!

i love this theme could you port it too V20N?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Screens in post #2!

YOU CAN FIND THE 20series(zeus etc) VERSION HERE
    Only for HDPI

+1....great thought. we should ALWAYS credit anyone remotely associated with the work we do.
    Nicely done tim... learning fast. :)