[Concept Art] HTC HD3 running WP7 & HTC Sense 3 (2010-07-31)

Should I send this to HTC?

• Why not!

Votes: 665 88.4%
  • You're joking, right?

Votes: 87 11.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

efjay

Nov 18, 2004
They can't change the images on the tiles, change the icon-graphy, add backgrounds, etc. What they can do is to create their own tiles with a sense theme to them and clicking on them to take you to a sense hub where you'd have all of the normal information aggregated into it. OEMs will be able to create double tiles so we'll most likely see one of them at the top of HTC phones that has the weather, time, etc on it and another for stocks and what-not.

And all this in 60MB. The less HTC crap the better I say.

Tom Servo

Aug 1, 2009
It's nice that some people want to spend their time on making **** up, but usually they forget what they're targeting. The design is too ****ing busy for a 4" screen.

Also, the OP seems to be a drama queen that can't tolerate criticism, especially not Internet-level criticism.

_LeCiel_

Sep 10, 2009
lukebasarab.deviantart.com
It's nice that some people want to spend their time on making **** up, but usually they forget what they're targeting. The design is too ****ing busy for a 4" screen.

Also, the OP seems to be a drama queen that can't tolerate criticism, especially not Internet-level criticism.

Busy? You've got 7 icons to click on:rolleyes:

4"? Where did you find that? There are no specs in my post.

...grow up.:cool:

MonteCristoffOn

Oct 9, 2005
Sorry, but I don't see any creativity in this. Copy and Paste some HTC Sense tabs to insert them in tiles, a little gif animated et voila! Nothing new there, nothing original...
You'd better spent your time in designing a real and good WP7 Hub, or going to Android :p
About WP7 design, which is clearly not the subject here, I suggest you read these guides.
Nothing more.

:cool:

Last edited:

mmelo76

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 17, 2008
Caieiras - SP
www.pdabr.com

Mod: Tone down one the name-calling please, it's not called for.

To all: to criticize must accept criticism and vice versa

At first I am giving a suggestion!

Windcape

Jun 22, 2010
Stockholm
Yeah, he clearly do have a problem with criticism. He sent me this PM:

This should be a proof of this thread is just a "LOOK AT ME, SEE HOW GOOD I AM AT MAKING STUFF IN PHOTOSHOP".

Wake up call: This is a developers forum, not DeviantArt!

Mod Edit: Message removed, private messages are to be kept private and not posted on forum...

Last edited by a moderator:

havox22

Oct 2, 2008
Yeah, he clearly do have a problem with criticism. He sent me this PM:

This should be a proof of this thread is just a "LOOK AT ME, SEE HOW GOOD I AM AT MAKING STUFF IN PHOTOSHOP".

Wake up call: This is a developers forum, not DeviantArt!

I think private messages should remain private, yes xda is a dev forum, but this is in a general section. So what if this is a look at me thread if you dont like it just stop coming in it, its not that big its not like his concept will ever be seen on a wp7 device without some hacking

Windcape

Jun 22, 2010
Stockholm
Insulting people in private for telling their opinion in his thread, should hardly be kept secret. The whole idea with threads is to encourage discussion about subjects.

It's a developers forum, so *****ing about getting developer feedback is hardly something that should be considered acceptable by the general community.

mmelo76

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 17, 2008
Caieiras - SP
www.pdabr.com
Last warning!

Let's keep the discussions in a minor key.

I think private messages should remain private, yes xda is a dev forum, but this is in a general section. So what if this is a look at me thread if you dont like it just stop coming in it, its not that big its not like his concept will ever be seen on a wp7 device without some hacking

I could not say better.

Now if someone wants to comment on the theme of the topic feel free, now it is about right, wrong, well done or poorly done, I suggest be very careful, discretion and respect!

_LeCiel_

Sep 10, 2009
lukebasarab.deviantart.com
You should really reread your posts. I think constructive criticizm is the best thing a designer can read/head BUT you're not trying to help me improve in a future concept - just *****ing about how you hate everything about this one. People like you discourage designers/developers on xda from creating future projects. there's a difference between "I see you've spend a lot of time, but what = don't like is..." and "you killed wp7, your Sense design is ****. stop it 'cause my eyes burn" ('cause that's pretty much what your saying :rolleyes:).

Finally I would like to say this is the last time I'm responding to your posts so save your breth.

Windcape

Jun 22, 2010
Stockholm
@_LeCiel_:

Funny enough, the people you *****ed back at did write no such thing:

@mmelo76:

Lock the post, and let it disappear into the endless void of other threads, it deserves nothing more. There's little meaning to defend a OP that insults anyone providing constructive criticism, and even sends them insults in private messages. Certainly not on what's meant to be a developers forum, I would think.

mmelo76

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 17, 2008
Caieiras - SP
www.pdabr.com
@_LeCiel_:

Funny enough, the people you *****ed back at did write no such thing:

@mmelo76:

Lock the post, and let it disappear into the endless void of other threads, it deserves nothing more. There's little meaning to defend a OP that insults anyone providing constructive criticism, and even sends them insults in private messages. Certainly not on what's meant to be a developers forum, I would think.

Actually this kind of topic is not a developer, so it's in general!

This is a concept, so there will be people who will like and others do not.

But it's also a "work", if this is good or bad, it's hard or easy, it is not for the trial. What can be reviewed is: can improve, or not, but always taking into account that it was a "person" who did. Once this person is susceptible to errors, and hit, feelings and wishes.

The thread is in the right place if people disagreed with what was done, they can even post provided he fulfills his colleagues ... I will not be quoting the forum rules, because you are a frequent user and know, so if for you this thread should be closed, stop then how to actually close it, it's moderation that we'll decide, but i still appreciate your suggestion.

But thank you observe my suggestions!