[APP] Netfront Life Screen Launcher

Search This thread

orion421

Oct 9, 2010
Malone,NY
i keep wondering why people say that you can only change two apps....only ones i can't change are home,mixi and fb...just scroll left to the app cube then drag and drop

hanifh

Oct 17, 2010
Nairobi
runs well on my rooted SGS. app has tons of potential. uninstalled for now as don't want multiple apps accessing my facebook and twitter profiles.

/h2

nafem

Mar 25, 2006
Very nice concept. Runs quite smoothly on my SGS. I bit more optimisation and the ability to configure more, and this could be a great launcher.

Rixsta

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2010
Nottingham
Will keep a close eye on this...very good..your onto a winner here

Please keep working on it and do some updates.....this could be totally awesome..needs to be smoother and needs a speed fix but I love the idea and look of it.....

I hope you keep working on it !!

MitchMedFlytDunken

Nov 25, 2010
Really nice from the little bit of testing I just did.
As others have noted it could be smoother but so far
I like the layout very much.

This really could be a winner.

Keep it up!

zerodi

Jun 4, 2010
cebu, ph
pretty cool Launcher, the Circle Carasel of apps runs smooth but swiping between screens is Laggy, on my N1 with Muiu latest rom

good though would like to see more of this :)

srajoria

Jun 28, 2007
Plz made clear wallpaper above d lower circle so that wallpaer behind is seen weather live wall or static i mean increace opecity of wallpaper second pop up over view of gmail app third apps looks nice if they are categorised n poped up in tabs like sms n log view in phone n other apps
if its done than its defintly outstanding

srajoria

Jun 28, 2007
Is rhere any. Apk editing unpacking n repacking app or tool for window7
plz let me know where to find it i want to do sumthing new in this file

Snake-Plissken

Aug 21, 2006
San Francisco
very nice launcher, i like it but i want to customize it more...would be great if i could use for example dophin hd 2 browser instead of the built in one...i like how it lists the bookmarks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Found this floating around the web & thought I'd share, they have a very interesting UI it's rather different.

A home app replacement with an easy-to-use interface that delivers previews of social network updates as well as phone services data. Pick a service, such as Facebook or Twitter, to see recent updates. Choose Call History or Contacts to call someone. Use the app launcher cube to quickly find any installed app and launch it.

Based around a single circle of icons, you can control every aspect of your phone with a single screen. Two to be exact The second of which is the screen that holds all your applications in a very slick cube design.

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX96RbxNMeg

Latest version: 1.0.01 (for Android version 2.1 and higher)

snap20101116_043534.png

snap20101116_043558.png

snap20101116_043617.png

snap20101116_043626.png

snap20101116_044141.png

snap20101116_043638.png

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?bbrs6c5z255x04i

PLEASE NOTE: I am not the developer of this app I'm just sharing.