FC09 being released OTA, FC19.rdf posted, still 2.3.6

Search This thread

zanderman112

Oct 6, 2010
SouthEast USA
www.twitter.com
Well austin said august 31st roll call lol. I've gotten my past three devices on release date.

Epic, epic touch, and htc hero

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Nice. I've never cared before now to get stuff on release date, but im going to get whatever our CM9 devs get ASAP(if they for whatever reason disbanded and went to different devices, i'd follow mkasick)

Whosdaman

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 9, 2008
Gainesville, Florida
Already heard that rumor. I think The Verge reported that one. Could be wrong though, but I definitely heard that.

I am Z.

Well I had a source tell me that about a few days ago. Acs leaked the report on the d705.

There seems that the L710 will be the sgs3. That or the sgs2 advanced with lte, or epic 4g lte with keyboard. But of course with sgs2 specs

zanderman112

Oct 6, 2010
SouthEast USA
www.twitter.com
Well I had a source tell me that about a few days ago. Acs leaked the report on the d705.

There seems that the L710 will be the sgs3. That or the sgs2 advanced with lte, or epic 4g lte with keyboard. But of course with sgs2 specs

I'll probably get the GS3 anyways. Most of us probably will, unless they get the "EVO One" or whatever they call it

I am Z.

Whosdaman

May 9, 2008
Gainesville, Florida
I'll probably get the GS3 anyways. Most of us probably will, unless they get the "EVO One" or whatever they call it

I am Z.

Yeah, idk if read about me talking about it, but a new source of mine who has been given me a lot of good information told me to pass on the nexus because it's hardware is outdated. It's the past. And he want referring to the cpu either.

He told me wait til june. He said htc it's releasing a few lte goodies. And the big one is very impressive

jbadboy2007

Sep 22, 2010
Lansing MI
Yeah, idk if read about me talking about it, but a new source of mine who has been given me a lot of good information told me to pass on the nexus because it's hardware is outdated. It's the past. And he want referring to the cpu either.

He told me wait til june. He said htc it's releasing a few lte goodies. And the big one is very impressive

Not a fan of htc. WHERE THE SAMMICHES :p

Whosdaman

May 9, 2008
Gainesville, Florida
One X will be the first device released with ics installed. Sgs2 was first device to get ics ota.

Of course this doesn't count tablets or nexus

sonarchist

Mar 27, 2011
Washington, DC
Well, this FC09 business is kinda boring.

FC19's where its at! Lol ;)

I am Z.

.........unconfirmed reports on other threads of users getting OTA notification; unconfirmed only as sometimes users mistake email notices for actual notification, LOL..........FB15 holding out just fine (did you say FC29?..........*edit: vanished fr OP.......FC19 it is!) ;)

..........sent from today's android = 4.0.3

Last edited:
Reactions: zanderman112

Whosdaman

May 9, 2008
Gainesville, Florida
aWVbsl.jpg

Top Liked Posts