Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359614568033.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359614568033.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 621

xboxlugo94

Jan 2, 2012
Topeka
I recognize that screen protector... You wouldn't happen to have a Trident Case would you?

Sent from my HTC EVARE_UL using xda app-developers app

joshua54

Aug 2, 2010
asheville, N.C.
Na that's a zagg hd..I'm kinda disapointed with it over all:( doesn't cover whole screen and there are some ripples that never went away:/

Andrew149

Jul 17, 2010
Modesto CA
Na that's a zagg hd..I'm kinda disapointed with it over all:( doesn't cover whole screen and there are some ripples that never went away:/

Look up dba just like glass screen protectors there's a discount code on att gs3 forums in accessories for the screen protectors they won't pill or do any hazing effect best of all its smooth like glass

Sent from my HTC EVARE_UL using Tapatalk 2

jetjay

Oct 12, 2011
Taverny
Hello everybody,what about the One X+ front facing camera,is it compatible with the original one x?It's the same size.

Thank you.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Wodkaredbull

Feb 19, 2013
Nanjing
I live in China and here there are some online sellers that maybe can help you to find what you are looking for... I can't post links but if you go to taobao website and search for " one x e728s 盖 外壳 " , you will find something interesting.

Cheers.

kevintran.98

Feb 27, 2012
So can I use the back cover of the one x or one xl for my att one x+ ??

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app

kevintran.98

Feb 27, 2012
One xl cases will fit better since the dimensions are the same, one x is slightly smaller

Slithered from my HTC One X+
ty but i just check the spec and the dimensions of the one x is the same as the one x+ , the one xl is bigger
one x: 5.29 x 2.75 x 0.35 in
one xl: 5.31 x 2.75 x 0.35 in
one x+:5.29 x 2.75 x 0.35 in

superchilpil

Sep 26, 2009
Texas
OnePlus 8 Pro
Nubia Red Magic 6
ty but i just check the spec and the dimensions of the one x is the same as the one x+ , the one xl is bigger
one x: 5.29 x 2.75 x 0.35 in
one xl: 5.31 x 2.75 x 0.35 in
one x+:5.29 x 2.75 x 0.35 in

Just checked HTCs website, they are all listed with the same dimensions

One xl http://www.htc.com/au/smartphones/htc-one-xl/

One x http://www.htc.com/www/smartphones/htc-one-x/

One x+ http://www.htc.com/www/smartphones/htc-one-x-plus/

But I have both the xl and the x+ and they are exactly the same size. I've read countless threads about international one x cases not working on the one xl because its slightly smaller
Slithered from my HTC One X+

Last edited:

bioabomai

Oct 15, 2009
one x+ glass

anyone know where i can find the x+ glass? its difrent from one x, the butons are red! i broke mine about 1 month ago and cant find it...

dantegl36

Dec 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
anyone know where i can find the x+ glass? its difrent from one x, the butons are red! i broke mine about 1 month ago and cant find it...

I just broke my digitizer and lcd last night and am looking to replace them. Can anyone confirm that the one x screen will work on the one x +? The buttons being red does not bother me if that is the only difference.

Thanks in advance!

kingofnice

Jun 2, 2012
White/Red Housing....

Here over at ebay I found this... CLICK

Says that it is Original and for One X+ I might go buy it.

Kelex24

Aug 11, 2010
Salt Lake City, UT
I just broke my digitizer and lcd last night and am looking to replace them. Can anyone confirm that the one x screen will work on the one x +? The buttons being red does not bother me if that is the only difference.

Thanks in advance!

I'd also like to know this answer. Specifically what screens will work with my AT&T HTC One X+, and are they the same quality?

federer87

Jul 12, 2012
I'd also like to know this answer. Specifically what screens will work with my AT&T HTC One X+, and are they the same quality?

ONLY ONE LEFT! THE SCREENS ARE ALL THE SAME AND IT WORKS ONLY ON ONE X.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190841565199

THIS IS ORIGINAL FOR HTC! Look the logos on the screen and on the flat!

Dabman

Jan 6, 2012
first off all original htc is whole display with frame not separated. this is **** not htc,

federer87

Jul 12, 2012
first off all original htc is whole display with frame not separated. this is **** not htc,

no dear..... the frame cost is about 10£ .... and is not pre assembled..... look the flat with htc logos.... the screen and lcd is different parts for plastics manufacturers!!! :good:

federer87

Jul 12, 2012
no dear..... the frame cost is about 10£ .... and is not pre assembled..... look the flat with htc logos.... the screen and lcd is different parts for plastics manufacturers!!! :good:

tomorrow i will post the photos of my Hox with this screen assembled to show you the beautiful result! ;))))

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I opened this thread to post sites of repair parts for HOX+.

It's very difficult to find them because the phone is new and the "+" is not identified in the search engines!

Anyway...The code for the HOX+ is S728e.

I'd like to compares them with HOX components (like back housing).

(We know already that the super-battery works on the One X also!)

Thanks!! :good:

I'm searching a back housing but it seems impossible to find it!

Anyone can help?

I write from italy!
    Hi Borg....I'm Italian 2!! ;) I hope to find early a back oneX+ cover to know if it is compatible with oneX....hope someone will help us! Thanks

:p I have a One X Plus version since one month, but my camera glass is gone scratched because it fell on the ground!

I think that the housing is in fact completely the same as normal ONE X, and also the inside positions of the antennas are the same, so I could exchange it with a normal housing, but I like this new version much more (it's darker and material/colours are really much more beautiful in my opinion).

I contacted an Italian reseller on ebay and he lets me know in one week if he can have some....if you want I can inform you if/when available!

David
    WARNING: the international X+ housing will NOT fit the TELUS X+. I tried.

If you want a housing for the HTC One X or X+ from AT&T or Canadian carriers YOU MUST get a housing that is made for AT&T either one x or x+.
    How did it not fit?

International phone was slimmer because no Lte

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2