Pioneer appradio 2 & arliberator app

Search This thread

laulakh

May 24, 2008
Vancouver
App Radio 2 vs App radio 3

Hey I just saw the specs on the new App Radio 3 and the only difference I see is that they improved OS, adding MirrorLink, and included Bluetooth connectivity. I like the idea of not have to plug in my phone as it seems like a lot of ppl are having problems with their phone heating up. Wondering if ARLiberator will be available for Appradio 3 and if they will try to have it connect via Bluetooth.

jimmydigital00

Aug 30, 2010
Yes it is. Wondering what happens now. The Dev has been MIA for a while and with many followers I'm hoping this whole thing doesn't just die on the vine.

Hopefully picks this back up. I was just on the verge of purchasing a AVIC-Z150BH but now might consider. This app makes it the best option around, but without it is just mediocre.

frenetic

Jun 8, 2008
Oregon
I am worried about the lack of support lately... The app works perfect with my current setup, but I know one day my phone will update and things are going to start breaking. I want to switch over to my 802IIIS Android stick but I'll lose some features like phone calls and receiving texts and I'll have to get some sort of WiFi tether that works on my GS4 now.

mariom

Oct 30, 2005
Manchester
Depends on your phone but both arliberator and arunchained are good solutions. Many people have different levels of results but there is usually a way. KitKat has made it tricky for some though.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Which seller on eBay did you use and how much did you pay for everything?

Also, was the heat only after extended use?

I think total was around $380 plus the iPod. Look for seller electric Mart on eBay.

Heat goes up very rapidly, maybe 5 minutes. I think it's the mirroring causing the heat.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    He's back

Quick update - the dev was unwell for some time but is now back on the case and working on the latest Appradio 3 compatibility. Also, the forum is back up at www.arliberator.com too.