Towelroot on kitkat 4.4.2 for Verizon note 2?

Search This thread

mrkirby31

Jun 22, 2014
Liberty
Has anyone been able to root their Verizon Note 2 i650 with towelroot since installing the new kitkat 4.4.2 update that just came out? I've tried several times with no luck ..just curious if there has been any success getting it to root?

Reactions: naraymm

Cheapxj

Mar 31, 2008
Has anyone been able to root their Verizon Note 2 i650 with towelroot since installing the new kitkat 4.4.2 update that just came out? I've tried several times with no luck ..just curious if there has been any success getting it to root?

it worked on the ND3 build 4.3 I just bought used

I'm sorry you took one of verizon's latest updates... NC4 pretty much ruined my note 3 (made it bad enough that I wasn't sad when it got folded in half in my pocket by an armrest and severe turbulence a week ago)

Last edited:

rchrdcrg

Nov 19, 2010
Branson, MO
www.youtube.com
you must have USB debugging turned on.

it should work, however it WILL trip knox.

after it runs (it rebooted mine even though it said it wouldn't) you need to install Superuser from the play store and then update the SU binary to allow application access.

it has worked on EVERYTHING I've used it on thus far.

I've been unable to get this to work either, and I've done just as you said. I hit the "make it rain" button (with USB debugging enabled), and it reboots about a second later, but supersu confirms I still don't have root. It also locked up my Tegra Note 7, though I didn't know about USB debugging then, so I may try that again.

manbat

Jun 8, 2008
Fort Worth, Texas
Tap android build number in settings about 8 times. Developer options will show up in list. It's there.

Sent from my SCH-I605 / Galaxy Note 2 / JB 4.3 / Unlocked, Rooted, ROMed and AGNi-fied !!... using Tapatalk v 2.4.13

Last edited:
Reactions: cpomike13

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tap android build number in settings about 8 times. Developer options will show up in list. It's there.

Sent from my SCH-I605 / Galaxy Note 2 / JB 4.3 / Unlocked, Rooted, ROMed and AGNi-fied !!... using Tapatalk v 2.4.13
    It's not going to work. We have a different kernel. It's like trying to exploit a Mac with a Windows vulnerability.