Votes: 526 19.1%
  • I dont care about benchmarks as long the rom is fast

Votes: 2,232 80.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

rondol1

Dec 1, 2006
Hoofdorp
We need a Dutch user who's having problems with switching number types on the dialer when you want to call a person that's in your call history!

I can confirm that it works when recooked but have no idea if it helps when we create a CAB for it.

So if you're not afraid to perform a hard reset you can test the attachment.
The CAB is for direct installation. The MUI file can be tested if you prefer to use a program like TotalCommander to replace the file.

I just tried the cab install. No succes, keeps crashing cprog.exe and the dialer won't start at all. I did a soft reset after installation though. I think with a hard reset the cab installation will be undone as well..

If I can help in an other way, just let me know!

Belzebuth.

Jul 29, 2007
FRENCH version FIXED...

With the fantastic job of 2 french supporters of AlphaZero on http://htc-touch-diamond.forumactif.info, here is the corrected version of this amazing AZTOR X FRE.

ChangeLog:

- SMS/MMS problem fixed
- SMS/Mail with multiple selection
- SocialNetwork linked with Blackstone Album
- Random Access in contacts fully working
- USB To PC PopUp fixed (Internet Sharing)
- Regional Settings & TimeZone on France by default

BIG Thanks on AlphaZero for this ROM and BiG Thanks on antibill51 and nloudahi for the hard work provided these last days...;)

Last edited:

mccune

Nov 21, 2005
www.mccune.nl
I just tried the cab install. No succes, keeps crashing cprog.exe and the dialer won't start at all. I did a soft reset after installation though. I think with a hard reset the cab installation will be undone as well..

If I can help in an other way, just let me know!

Thanks for testing! Was afraid it might not work. Removed the attachment. Already sent AlphaZero the file earlier so if it's gonna be fixed it has to be done by him.

Was worth a try though ;)

JesperO

Jan 1, 2009
Screen turns off too fast

Hi, I've used this ROM for 2 days now, and I've noticed that the phone automaticly turns off the backlight too fast (not sure if it's the same, but basicly what happens is the same as tapping the power button once). On the original ROM I didnt even notice it did that automaticly. I would still like to have it, but just change the time before it turns off. As it is now, if I don't touch the screen within 30 sec or so, the backlight turns off and I have to tap the power button to get into the phone, even when a program is running.

It might not have to do with the ROM but I might aswell ask.

polllux

May 28, 2008
HaggisAdaba
Hi, I've used this ROM for 2 days now, and I've noticed that the phone automaticly turns off the backlight too fast (not sure if it's the same, but basicly what happens is the same as tapping the power button once). On the original ROM I didnt even notice it did that automaticly. I would still like to have it, but just change the time before it turns off. As it is now, if I don't touch the screen within 30 sec or so, the backlight turns off and I have to tap the power button to get into the phone, even when a program is running.

It might not have to do with the ROM but I might aswell ask.

Your phone has settings so you can set it m8.
Start - Settings - Power - Turn off backlight after blah blah blah amount of time etc...

So mess around with those settings & find the ideal times for you ;)

RikP

Jan 6, 2007
i'm using the NLD version of the rom for some days now.. and boy it's fast!

I only have a problem with sound. When my phone is on for some time and i get a call it will only vibrate and give no sound. When i do a softreset the sound is working again.
This is only for calls and not for text messages.

Any idea what this could be?

Thanks!

malsehn

Nov 4, 2007
With the fantastic job of 2 french supporters of AlphaZero on http://htc-touch-diamond.forumactif.info, here is the corrected version of this amazing AZTOR X FRE.

ChangeLog:

- SMS/MMS problem fixed
- SMS/Mail with multiple selection
- SocialNetwork linked with Blackstone Album
- Random Access in contacts fully working
- USB To PC PopUp fixed (Internet Sharing)
- Regional Settings & TimeZone on France by default

BIG Thanks on AlphaZero for this ROM and BiG Thanks on antibill51 and nloudahi for the hard work provided these last days...;)

ok, so does this give us hope for fixed other lang. versions to come soon? like... ger i.e. ^^

The Kocaman

Dec 13, 2008
hi

i can`t read my emails, sms work but email desn`t work and some other bugs i`, getting psycho please fix all things and then release

Thx for work but complete it please :mad:

angkasa

May 27, 2005
Been using this latest rom for a couple of days now.
My phone will crash approx. every day and the menu option when you are in messaging will make manila.exe crash.

My problems with my bluetooth carkit still not resolved (9 out of 10 phone calls will be muted).

cloudedhopes

Jan 2, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
switch ROMs :)

hi

i can`t read my emails, sms work but email desn`t work and some other bugs i`, getting psycho please fix all things and then release

Been using this latest rom for a couple of days now.
My phone will crash approx. every day and the menu option when you are in messaging will make manila.exe crash.

My problems with my bluetooth carkit still not resolved (9 out of 10 phone calls will be muted).

WWE has no issues (i don't use GPS so no comment on that) - a very easy solution is to switch the ROM :) there's always a ROM for everyone, but not 1 ROM for all :)

Belzebuth.

Jul 29, 2007
hi

Please stay gentle...

AZ made these traductions as fast as possible to satisfy your demands...;)

Now, he gets an emulator problem who made him loose all his work and sources. This makes that it is not possible for him to fix these little problems for the moment...;)

I think, it will be more constructive and faster to do the same that we made with the french version: helping each other and finding solutions to recook the ROM...;)

Belzebuth.

Jul 29, 2007
ok, so does this give us hope for fixed other lang. versions to come soon? like... ger i.e. ^^

There is enough knwoledge here, in the brains and the fingers of the german members to recook it on your own...;)

AZ did the 99% of the work, I'm sure that all together you can make the last step!...:D

Martijn89

Jan 11, 2008
Is someone working on a bug free NLD version? Was just wondering, cause I love the speed of AZTOR, but the NLD version still has a lot of bugs!

Thanks in advance for the one who's working on it ;)

EnHoE007

Apr 26, 2008
Please stay gentle...

Now, he gets an emulator problem who made him loose all his work and sources. This makes that it is not possible for him to fix these little problems for the moment...;)

I think, it will be more constructive and faster to do the same that we made with the french version: helping each other and finding solutions to recook the ROM...;)

Oh, damn :S

I hope he fix his problems, and then I hope he fix our problems like the french-one :D

I still waiting in hope :D

/The german version is not fixed now? Did I understand this wright?

Last edited:

Youman2

Oct 29, 2008
n1 job @ all! A question, for what stands the WWE? is it an international version with more languages? What does the shortcut mean? Would like to install the german version, but if the WWE-rom does his job without problems why not.

Martijn89

Jan 11, 2008
n1 job @ all! A question, for what stands the WWE? is it an international version with more languages? What does the shortcut mean? Would like to install the german version, but if the WWE-rom does his job without problems why not.

WWE stands for World Wide English, it's the english version. But it's bugfree, so I'm also thinking about using it. The dutch version has a few irritating bugs like the sms problem. :(

Top Liked Posts