[Q] SE PC Companion "Repair"

Search This thread

jamoiholland

Sep 17, 2010
Can anyone tell me what this does before I try it? Will it factory default my phone? I'm trying to sort a problem where entries added to Google Calender on web update to phone, bt entries added to Google Calendar on phone don't update to web. I don't want a factory default as I'll lose entries added on the phone.

aPaullyG

Aug 23, 2010
Yup it'll write a clean install of the firmware to the phone and you'll be back to factory defaults. Check out the backup and restore tool on the phone, that'll save your contacts, calender etc.

jamoiholland

Sep 17, 2010
Cheers for the info mate. Doesn't seem like it includes calendar from the info in the app itself strangely :-| Might try find another solution to back it up (maybe try re-install SE Sync that I removed when I rooted along with the other SE pre-installed rubbish!) Ta!

aPaullyG

Aug 23, 2010
Cheers for the info mate. Doesn't seem like it includes calendar from the info in the app itself strangely :-| Might try find another solution to back it up (maybe try re-install SE Sync that I removed when I rooted along with the other SE pre-installed rubbish!) Ta!

Ahh thought it did calender too, I know I got mine back... maybe from google sync then.