Charging stand/dock?

Search This thread

mangino

Aug 7, 2011
I'm looking for a plain charging stand or dock for the Galaxy Tab S, but I can't seem to find one. Does anyone know of such an accessory (could be Samsung or 3rd-party, either specific to the Galaxy Tab S or even generic)?

mangino

Aug 7, 2011
I just found the following dock (which charges) on Amazon. I assume that since it is "universal", it will work with the Galaxy Tab S. Any reason why it shouldn't?

EDD-D100BEGXAR

Sorry, I can't post URLs yet because I'm new here and XDA won't let me. Simple search for the above model number will yield links to it.

Itchiee

Sep 30, 2007
Somewhere Else
False, that was for the old Galaxy Tab with a 30 pin connector, you need one with USB connector, like this:

EE-D100TNWEGUJ
u7yjesep.jpg

It should work but this is uncharted territory so...

Sent from my Galaxy Tab S

Last edited:
Reactions: mangino

BableMan

I just scored a tab s to replace my dear ancient playbook which replaced my dear ancient Touchpad. Blackberry and HP got so many things right including their just plain perfect docks that let you sleepily/lazily/distractedly/drunkenly slide the tablet into place perfectly every time leaving it always charged. Losing those amazing docks is one of the main things that's kept me from upgrading, any new docks out there that people are loving?

In a perfect world there would be one where the usb nub pops into place when the tablet's lined up... Or a good case with a qi adapter.

Top Liked Posts