original wwe rom

Search This thread

arinjayw

Jul 26, 2008
I could not get from HTC website... I have HTC P3300 wm6. where can i get the original ROM (to avoid warranty related issues) ? i want to upgrade my mobile to customize ROMS.

arinjayw

Jul 26, 2008
Why can't you get it from the HTC page? Did you look in the right place? Did you get an error? If so what error (message)?

We can't help you if we don't know the problem.....

There is no problem.. i just need the original ROM file with me, so that if i upgrade my P3300 to any customize ROM and need to go for repair or something for any reason, i can just roll back to my original ROM and avoid warranty related issues. hope its clear.....

I could not get from HTC website... I have HTC P3300 wm6. where can i get the original ROM (to avoid warranty related issues) ? i want to upgrade my mobile to customize ROMS.

Here I see a problem: you can't get the ROM from the HTC website. Why not? Doesn't it accept your S/N or do you get another error?
In this thread you can see the file names of the original roms.
The WWE (world wide english) version has this name:
HTC_P3300_WWE_3.13.405.1_4.1.13.44_02.94.90_Ship_R .exe
If you search Google for it, you can maybe find a download link. There's even rapidshare mirrors in the thread I just mentioned.

arinjayw

Jul 26, 2008
my mobile displayes
ROM:3.7.707.1 WWE.. which is latest... this one OR 3.13 which is there on rapidshare for downloading? Will this work in india...

opanyinkwaku

Aug 7, 2009
my artemis shuts down just t-m

There is no problem.. i just need the original ROM file with me, so that if i upgrade my P3300 to any customize ROM and need to go for repair or something for any reason, i can just roll back to my original ROM and avoid warranty related issues. hope its clear.....

my artemis 110 will not startup. it will shut down just after the t-mobile logo. please if you have the original t-mobile rom upload it for me and send the link to my box.

bicionut

Mar 2, 2009
fail p3300 bot

please help my. a'i have p3300
fail to start it than a boot menu
I tried to put ROM on sd but it tells me the certificate is missing, what to try or what rom and where to faind
in boot menu see IPL 3.13 0001 and SPL 3.13.0000

Top Liked Posts