Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Onepagebook

Thanks again Kevin :) ill get this linked in the op tonight.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

thanks Chief..:p

btw..great wallpaper isn't it?

londong.jpg

Last edited:

orkorolev

Jul 12, 2008
Korolev
Question

Hi! In the new Base 2.05.401.2 got someone else to make a transparent notification pulldown? Transparency in notification_tracking_bg.9.png do not give results ....

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
It's actually just an app I ported over from dhd & resized & skinned. But should work on all resolutions now. :D

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

I don't care s long u hv permission, readjust for all Coredroiders Rom to use so dat no one else can claim this belongs to them or whatsover! COS AT COREDROID ROMS IN ANY OF THE THREADs, WE SHARE OUR MODS SUCKERS!!:D:D:p:p

Huzz DHD

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA

rayford85

May 22, 2011
I don't care s long u hv permission, readjust for all Coredroiders Rom to use so dat no one else can claim this belongs to them or whatsover! COS AT COREDROID ROMS IN ANY OF THE THREADs, WE SHARE OUR MODS SUCKERS!!:D:D:p:p

Huzz DHD

yes, I have permission to use it & I saved the pm Just incase someone gets angry about it:D

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
yes, I have permission to use it & I saved the pm Just incase someone gets angry about it:D

Yeah Nick I read it u posted earlier.. sorry Naps, Towboat, I got carried away.. I was so pissed man.. maybe people got jealous cos all of us hv titles.. dhd got me n Joe, sensation got Lozone n Dic3ptor, One X got Nick, Naps n Nino.. wah Triple N now I realize:D:D n we share mods on all e 3 threads.. n of cos everyone knows dat Coredroid Rom's threat! We hv e most eye candy Rom ever in any device! N we explode even more whenever there is n update!! Anyone disagrees?

Huzzmaniac

Onepagebook

OK Team bros..

Time to solve problem

as you can see the screen shot below..
if you go to personalize, press button tab "sound", and then choose sound set, then hit "add..

you tell me what do you see? ----> you got FC on that.

59582896.png

so here is my solution posted (see attached)
I believe that many roms got this problem..;)..yeah and they just try to hide it..(because this is not a big deal..?:D)

(oh , I should say, cuz the roms they publish all from same person, so once if you spot a bug, then you don't get any solution;)

** just check the system/etc/init.d; how many guys copied LeeDroid's init.D scripts? LMFAO
and believe me, I am not the team member of CD, but ya I love CD

maybe I am just noob..:p
I hate to see the "monkey jump up and down in front of me, so I am gonna just put it here..
but sorry bro..I have my own themed:p

Attachments

• SoundSetDownloadManager.apk
    340.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts