Dutch site says Metal body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

JasonJoel

Apr 23, 2008
Man, I hope not. And, yes, I'm serious. Plastic is a better material for a phone. Doesn't dent, better reception, lighter...

PlatinumNick

Oct 20, 2012
Orlando
Interesting

Thats pretty interesting because if this is a metal body then where will the antennas go for reception. for example on the htc m8 and m7 the had plastic lines on the back so they could put the antennas but this phone doesnt have any? hmmm very interesting.

MasK

May 15, 2005
Singapore
www.imraneo.com
I prefer plastic if it's gonna be lighter. Polycarbonate is still more durable than metals imho.
However, I hope we don't have glossy finishings on the G3.

Anyways, the post says 2GB RAM, which we all know is untrue. How to trust that twitter post?

PlatinumNick

Oct 20, 2012
Orlando
I prefer plastic if it's gonna be lighter. Polycarbonate is still more durable than metals imho.
However, I hope we don't have glossy finishings on the G3.

Anyways, the post says 2GB RAM, which we all know is untrue. How to trust that twitter post?

well i believe it is true there are going to be two different varients a 2gb and 3gb

2dorr

Jan 15, 2007
Bucharest
From metal might be the phone frame that supports all the component, just like Xperia Z1 and Z2 and not the whole body like HTC One. I bet the silver frame we can see in the pictures is the metal they are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.