[ROM][4.2.2] AOKP JB-MR1 Milestone 1 + Nightlies [5/01/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Dullawolf

Jul 10, 2011
i am running aokp spyder jb mr1 build 6. not sure if this is the right thread, but it seems relevant.
I have a few things that i have noticed. Are there any fixes to these or are they not going to be supported?

1. Doesn't play WMA files
2. Facebook is slow and doesn't let me sync contacts
3. 80 min mem free doesnt work, ram will be completely full and none free leaving the phone sluggish and slow until i clear everything.

besides that, this rom is the bees knees!!

gitku

Dec 12, 2010
OnePlus 8T
I have been running this on two different occasions when out of nowhere I start getting system ui force close that won't go away without a wipe ... Attempted to fix permissions and reinstall the ROM .. None worked .. Anyone else seen this?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

mtran13

Feb 2, 2013
I have been running this on two different occasions when out of nowhere I start getting system ui force close that won't go away without a wipe ... Attempted to fix permissions and reinstall the ROM .. None worked .. Anyone else seen this?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

I got the same system ui force close with tonight's nightly.

jlvlawrence

Dec 29, 2011
Lawrence
Hey guys. Long time AOKP user. Currently using it on my GNex and nexus 10 with no issues. I helped a buddy put this on his note about 2 weeks back. He's loving it so far, except for battery life. Android OS is the culprit of course. Installed better battery stats and found that maps was keeping it awake. Installed greenify to hibernate maps. Battery life has improved, but not a lot. I didn't see anything else out of the ordinary in BBS. I just assumed aosp wasn't as good as touchwiz when it comes to battery since Sammy hasn't released 4.2.2 yet. I would appreciate any advice/help you guys could offer. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

mtran13

Feb 2, 2013
Has anyone successfully installed any of the new nightlies without the System UI FC? I tried clean flashing and continue to have this error.

mtran13

Feb 2, 2013
I can't seem to get rid of the follow message with the last few nightlies including 06/06: Unfortunately System UI has closed

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? I clean flashed and still get this.

mallman

Aug 17, 2008
anyone try the new plasma kernel on this? Working wonders for other aosp roms.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium[/QUOTE]

jayhammy

Aug 20, 2010
Schenectady, NY
charging light

Hey folks,
I can't for the life of me figure out how to turn off the red charging light in these builds. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FIRST OFF, ALL CREDIT GOES TO SBRISSEN AND CODEWORKX FOR THEIR WORK ON T0LTECDMA AND T0LTE. THIS ROM IS NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT THEM. GO THANK AND/OR DONATE TO THEM!
    installation-1.png
    • MAKE A NANDROID
    • wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    • flash ROM
    • flash Gapps
    • reboot
    downloads-4.png

caea0bd7baa4cf74454f0dbf4ef72bcd Latest builds // Mirror // More info
    fdbdf8d61f16c2764aef44ea84b0ce27 gapps - March 6, 2013

Keep up with the latest changes on our gerrit instance (click the merged link!)
    contribute-1.png

Donate to AOKP
    Donate to CyanogenMod

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, submit to gerrit and feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. We are open source, and always will be.

DEVICE SPECIFIC BUGS:
    - Any bugs currently found on our CM10.1 builds. Check the buglist here.

CREDITS:
    - sbrissen
    - Codeworkx
    - Steve Spear
    - Team Hacksung
    - AOKP
    - CM

You must format your external sdcard to FAT32 before using it on this rom! Otherwise you will get currupted sdcard messages.

If you want to return to a 4.1.x ROM after flashing AOKP, flash madmacks restore-sdcard-after-downgrade.zip AFTER flashing/nandroiding back to your 4.1.x rom. You can get this .zip attached below.
    New build is up! Has latest AOKP upstream changes including Android 4.2.2 and any device changes. Want to also give big thanks to those who have donated to me in the past few weeks. Really appreciate it. Anyways, enjoy the build!
    Official build 5 is up here. http://androtransfer.com/?developer=AOKP&folder=i605 . Slick_rick and I have decided not to start a new tread this will just become the Official thread for AOKP support so just keep coming here. We'll update the OP to reflect official support.

Since I have a note now I've focused my attention on some S-pen features.

- S-pen gestures
    - Option to hide the pointer icon
    - Palm mute when the spen is in hoover range is just the start, I have more planned.
    Alright guys, updated the build a bit. Has latest AOKP upstream, latest device fixes, etc. Enjoy!