[FIX]CAMERA + Flashlight FIX for froyo coming from 2.51

Search This thread

bihariel

Apr 9, 2010
Well finally i fixed the camera, the problem was the devtree file from sbf, if you have a 2.51 and the resotore a 2.2 backup, and flash only boot, the devtree file is old.

-To fix camera flash
this sbf from rsdlite.
-Flash light fixed: flash Flash light fix.zip fron clockwork recovery.

I come from 2.51 to jboogiebop froyo beta 2 and this fixes works for me, but it should work for all froyo roms if you come from 2.51.

-(Confirmed)if you come from 2.51 to froyo by restoring a nand backup, this fixes should work.
DO not flash if you come from(2.21 or 2.34).

Alternative fix is working,(vanilla w eclair->official froyo) I also fixed permissions after flashing it, maybe people who can't get it working should try fixing permissions too :D

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

jmitch268

Dec 19, 2010
Manchester
well the camera works perfectly, and the flash works aswell although it does seem weaker.
thanks alot mate i can finally make the switch to 2.2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well finally i fixed the camera, the problem was the devtree file from sbf, if you have a 2.51 and the resotore a 2.2 backup, and flash only boot, the devtree file is old.

-To fix camera flash
    this sbf from rsdlite.
    -Flash light fixed: flash Flash light fix.zip fron clockwork recovery.

I come from 2.51 to jboogiebop froyo beta 2 and this fixes works for me, but it should work for all froyo roms if you come from 2.51.

-(Confirmed)if you come from 2.51 to froyo by restoring a nand backup, this fixes should work.
    DO not flash if you come from(2.21 or 2.34).

Alternative fix is working,(vanilla w eclair->official froyo) I also fixed permissions after flashing it, maybe people who can't get it working should try fixing permissions too :D

Thanks!!!
    For the flash issue I just turn it on with a flashlight program (I use extended controls), take the picture,then turn it off. Works for me until there is a better fix.

Sent from my ME525 using Tapatalk
    Didn't work for me I'm afraid :(

Deleted comment
    My compass works - or at least it is deffo pointing north lol
    all defy and defy+ for working camera JUST FLASH QUARX CM10 4.1.2 2ND-BOOT BUILD.